Yakuza (Ryu ga Gotoku)
|Name||Yakuza (Ryu ga Gotoku)|
|History||3/16/2020 - 3/30/2020|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Daily Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are disabled.
First two waves consist of Event Cards.
The Boss Akira Nishikiyama is weak to and Confusion.
Waves 1 & 2
- Goro Majima appears on Wave 1.
- Kyohei Jungu and 2x MIA appear on Wave 2.
- Nishikiyama's Preemptive attack will attack the Party. Afterwards, he'll try and inflict a Sustained Debuff effect on the Party that reduces your Stats every Turn for 3 Turns.
- Nishikiyama's attacks will primarily break your Shields and inflict Debuffs.
- Every few turns, Nishikiyama will attack and attempt to Paralyze the Party. (This attack CAN be Shielded against.)
- Nishikiyama will also frequently apply a Strong Counter + Damage Reduction Shield!
- Shield Breakers/Bypassers or Anti-Shield Cards are pretty much required. Damage UP works as well.
- On God/DK Difficulties, Nishikiyama becomes even more of a pain as he can Reverse the Party's Buffs if your Stat Total is Positive!
- Because of that, make sure to have Cards that can Wipe or Reverse Debuffs on hand!
- If you manage to Confuse Nishikiyama, he'll wipe his Buffs and not attack that Turn.
- However, if you Confuse him 2+ Turns in a row, he'll Counterattack, so be careful!
- Eventually, Nishikiyama will Buff himself +10 to all Stats and begin Charging for a Release attack.
- Simply inflict Confusion to stop the Relase attack. He'll just attack normally.
- The first Release attack deals pretty high damage and can Debuff.
- On God/DK, he can Charge a second Release attack (if the first one isn't prevented) that deals even more damage, inflicts -5 to all Stats, and inflicts Damage UP!
Super Dragon Emperor
- So the SDE version of the fight is quite interesting...essentially, it's the same as DK/TDK but Nishikiyama has GREATLY increased health to the tune of 7 Million HP!
- The general strategy above still applies; the Debuffs are a little more intense (usually -5 all Stats).
- Something interesting to note is that the Confusion Counter is not present; so in theory, you can constantly Confuse Nishikiyama and not have him attack the whole time!
- More than anything though, the Boss Fight is primarily a fight of attrition due to Nishikiyama's crazy HP.
- As long as you keep Nishikiyama under control and keep his Release attacks from going off, the fight isn't much more difficult than it normally is.
- It is worth noting that the 2nd Release attack can insta-kill if you let it go off.
- Hit Cards
- Confuse Cards
- Shield Breakers
- Status Reflect, Evasion Shield
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of four Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Majima Construction Bat|| When Main Card has Hit Skill, grants (30%/30-35%/35%) Skill Boost and +1 ATK/DEF
(When your ATK & DEF are at +5, grants +1% Skill Boost)
|Majima Construction Helmet||Grants (10/15/20)-30% Skill Boost, clears Status Effects, and has (20/33/50%) Chance to apply Status Immunity Shield|
- The Majima Construction Bat is a great Sub for Hit Cards. Not much to say other than that.
- The Majima Construction Helmet on the other hand is quite the Sub! It not only gives a decent universal Skill Boost, but it also clears Status Effects and has a chance to apply a Status Immunity Shield! That said, the Status Immunity Shield may not be the best for some Dungeons, but otherwise this is an excellent Sub to have for Support Cards.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The following can be rolled from the Yakuza Collab Gacha:
In addition, the following Card can be purchased from the Item Shop from its respective Card Pack for 100 Dragon Stones.
- Kiryu & Haruka
- Compared to some previous Card Packs, this one is actually pretty solid. Kiryu & Haruka have a great Main Skill and a very useful Sub for Hit Cards. The Orb and other goodies are pretty nice as well.
Fodder are Staminan X. They give 2x EXP to all related Event Cards.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for ALL Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent!!!)
As such, this is extremely good Fodder to farm for!
There's a few Special Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get special Titles!
|Clear the Dungeon 30 times. (Any Difficulty; Total)||"Shimano's Mad Dog" Title|
|Clear the Dungeon 50 times. (Any Difficulty; Total)||"Tojo Clan Family Crest" Orb|
|Defeat Akira Nishikiyama on TDK Difficulty||SS Gacha Ticket|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
|3000||5 Black Medals|
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)