Witch of the Haunted Forest
|Name||Witch of the Haunted Forest|
First two waves consist of Fodder and Event Cards.
Vesty is weak to , Taunt, and Confuse
Vesty will regularly summon minions (Phantom, Sheeto, and Crove) who will buff/heal her, as well as debuff and attack your party. Vesty herself will also inflict a variety of status effects, which include Sleep, Petrify, and Poison. The poison is very strong (especially on higher difficulties), easily taking away 30% of your HP each turn, so be sure to bring Status Cleansers or Status Shields!
On higher difficulties, Vesty will open with a Preemptive Attack and summon her minions immediately. It's highly recommended to kill the minions on higher difficulties, as they'll constantly heal and buff Vesty and can cause things to quickly spiral out of control if left alive too long. If you manage to Confuse or Taunt her, she'll sacrifice a minion to cure the Status Effect. If no minions are present, then the Status Effect will stick until it wears off. However, Vesty may cure herself, so be wary. If Vesty manages to reach +5 in all stats and both minions are present, she'll sacrifice them to unleash an extremely deadly attack that does massive damage and breaks Shields, after which she'll reset her stats.
The following cards can be exchanged for Points:
Phantom, Sheeto, and Crove can be capped inside the dungeon in the first two waves.
Magic Vial and Extracts
The Magic Vial is a special Sub Card that be obtained with Points. It can be evolved using Magic Extracts which drop from the Dungeon Chest.
Depending on the Extract used, it can evolve into one of three forms. Additionally, the Extracts can act as Skill-Up material for ANY Skill.
To evolve the Magic Vial to SS+, you need one Extract of each element.
At SS+, the Magic Vial has a split evolution, allowing you to evolve it to one of Fire, Water, or Wood-type, allowing for a greater Skill Boost for that particular element.
You need 3 Extracts of a given element to evolve the Magic Vial to SSS.
- SS: When Main Card has either Fire, Water, or Wood-type Skill, grants 15% Skill Boost
- SS+: When Main Card has either Fire, Water, or Wood-type Skill, grants 25% Skill Boost. If HP is at 100%, +1 to all stats also.
- Magic Vial (Fire): When Main Card has Fire-type Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost. If HP is at 100%, +1 to all stats also.
- Magic Vial (Water): When Main Card has Water-type Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost. If HP is at 100%, +1 to all stats also.
- Magic Vial (Wood): When Main Card has Wood-type Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost. If HP is at 100%, +1 to all stats also.
Fodder are Magic Potions; these give 2x EXP to all Event Cards + Lise.
Additionally, they act as Skill-Up material for Skills.
Specifically, when you evolve a Potion from S to SS, you can choose one of two evolution paths.
Each path will allow the SS Potion to be used as Skill-Up material for a specific Skill Type.
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 上級 (60 stam): 10 Black Medals
- 鬼級 (72 stam): 200 Dragon Medals
- 雷級 (84 stam): 10 Black Medals
- 竜級 (96 stam): 200 Dragon Medals
- 神級 (114 stam): 10 Black Medals
- 竜王級 (132 stam): 3 Goddess Fairies (Fire)
- 真竜王 (150 stam): 3 Goddess Fairies (Water)