Walpurgis Night - Sleeping Demon's Verse
|Name||Walpurgis Night - Sleeping Demon's Verse|
|History||11/23/2020 - 12/3/2020|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Great Demon Belphegor is weak to and Sleep.
Magical Girl and Demon-Type Cards also deal 20% additional Damage.
Waves 1 & 2
- Simply defeat one of the two foes that appear to have the other one Heal/Buff the Party and then flee.
Great Demon Belphegor
- Belphegor will continually swap between her Girl and Demon forms throughout the fight.
- Belphegor's Preemptive attack will attack the Party, break their Shields and may inflict Sleep!
- Belphegor can apply a Sustained Debuff effect to the Party as well as a Sustained Buff effect to herself.
- If you attack Belphegor with a Water Skill, it'll cause to to transform back into her Girl form briefly and she'll hit herself for some damage as well as Debuff herself.
- However, if you don't do this, she'll attack the Party with a nasty attack that Debuffs and inflicts Damage UP and Sleep!!
- Every few turns Belphegor will charge up for a Release attack!
- Simply inflict Sleep to stop the attack!
- Water Cards
- Sleep Cards
- Status Immunity/Reflect
- Strong Multiply (Amaterasu, Queen Lady, Reika)
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 15 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to GOD.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Magical Rod of Angels||When Main Card is Red, Heals self for (1/3/5/5%) HP and (20/25/33/40%) Chance to activate Main Card's Skill 3x|
|Magical Rod of Roses|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (30/30-35/30-40/33-30%) Skill Boost |
with a (20/25/33/50%) Chance to reduce all of the target's Stats by -1 and increase all your Stats by +1
- The Magical Rod of Angels is a decent Sub that can activate a Skill multiple times. That said, it's on par with typical Subs of the like.
- The Magical Rod of Roses is a pretty great Universal Attack Sub with a strong additional effect. It's great if you're lacking in Attack Subs.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder is Bubble Tea; they gives 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Ran, Sumire, Canna, Yuri, Rosalia, Unformed Magical Girls, Akane (Fallen Angel), Ms. Rosalia, Purple Angel Man, etc.
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat ??? on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||" ??? " Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)