Walpurgis Night - Sleeping Demon's Verse
|Name||Walpurgis Night - Sleeping Demon's Verse|
|History||11/23/2020 - 12/3/2020|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Great Demon Belphegor is weak to and Sleep.
Magical Girl and Demon-Type Cards also deal 20% additional Damage.
Waves 1 & 2
- Simply defeat one of the two foes that appear to have the other one Heal/Buff the Party and then flee.
Great Demon Belphegor
- Belphegor will continually swap between her Girl and Demon forms throughout the fight.
- Belphegor's Preemptive attack will attack the Party, break their Shields and may inflict Sleep!
- Belphegor can apply a Sustained Debuff effect to the Party as well as a Sustained Buff effect to herself.
- If you attack Belphegor with a Water Skill, it'll cause to to transform back into her Girl form briefly and she'll hit herself for some damage as well as Debuff herself.
- However, if you don't do this, she'll attack the Party with a nasty attack that Debuffs and inflicts Damage UP and Sleep!!
- Every few turns Belphegor will charge up for a Release attack! This has 2 Charge Lvs.
- Simply inflict Sleep to weaken the attack!
- The Lv2 Release attack can be fatal on higher difficulties; don't let it go off!
Super Dragon Emperor
- As usual, the SDE fight is completely different than the normal fight.
- Belpehgor has 8 Million HP and there is no hard Turn Limit to defeat her.
- The main gimmick for this fight is that Belphegor switches between her Girl and Demon forms every other turn; as such, you need to counter each Form as appropriate.
- Great Demon Belphegor (Odd Turns)
- Attacks for 90% HP Gravity damage and inflicts Sleep and Damage UP.
- DO NOT OVERWRITE Damage UP!!! If you do this, you'll get instantly killed. So just keep it applied.
- This form is the only real chance your Party will be able to get attacks in, so make it count!
- Lady Belphe (Even Turns)
- This form is a little more annoying due to its requirements.
- The entire Party MUST be Asleep, or Lady Belphe will insta-kill the Party. (As such, do not avoid or cure it.)
- The best thing to do is don't even bother with activating any cards. Just stay Asleep and Belphe will clear your Sleep and apply Damage UP.
- For the most part, you can throw Damage Reduction Subs out the window as the Boss deals only Gravity damage.
- Likewise, you won't really have to Heal much unless you get critically low on HP. (The Gravity attacks deal Current HP% damage)
- Also, don't bother with Status Avoidance, any Shields, any Status Effect clearing, or any Cards that could provide unwanted Super Fusions with CPU cards (Reika, Amaterasu, Four, etc.)
- These are repeat fights from previous runs of the Event.
- Check here for more info on each of the fights.
- Water Cards
- Sleep Cards
- Status Immunity/Reflect
- Strong Multiply (Amaterasu, Queen Lady, Reika)
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 15 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to GOD.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Magical Rod of Angels||When Main Card is Red, Heals self for (1/3/5/5%) HP and (20/25/33/40%) Chance to activate Main Card's Skill 3x|
|Magical Rod of Roses|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (30/30-35/30-40/33-30%) Skill Boost |
with a (20/25/33/50%) Chance to reduce all of the target's Stats by -1 and increase all your Stats by +1
- The Magical Rod of Angels is a decent Sub that can activate a Skill multiple times. That said, it's on par with typical Subs of the like.
- The Magical Rod of Roses is a pretty great Universal Attack Sub with a strong additional effect. It's great if you're lacking in Attack Subs.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder is Bubble Tea; they gives 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Ran, Sumire, Canna, Yuri, Rosalia, Unformed Magical Girls, Akane (Fallen Angel), Ms. Rosalia, Purple Angel Man, etc.
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a few Special Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get special Titles and rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 10 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 20 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 30 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 40 Times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 50 Times (Any Difficulty)||"Drowsy Demon" Title|
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Rose of Despair" Title|
|Defeat the Boss on Old TDK (1) Difficulty in 3 Turns.|| "Magical Girl" Title |
|Defeat the Boss on Old TDK (2) Difficulty in 3 Turns.|| "St. Lucifer Academy" Title |
|Clear SDE Difficulty.||"Purple Angel Man" Title|
|Clear SDE Difficulty without using a Continue.||Forehead Jewel|
|Defeat the Boss on SDE Difficulty in 3+ Turns.||Forehead Jewel|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)