Walpurgis Night - Fallen Angel's Verse
|History||10/28/2019 - 11/11/2019|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
- Similar to some previous dungeons, the "Boss" changes forms every turn, depicting various story beats.
- Mephisto's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and may inflict Blindness.
- For the most part, Mephisto will primarily attack the Party and inflict Debuffs.
- He may inflict Blindness or Zombify with some of his attacks.
- On God difficulty and higher, he'll Reverse your Buffs if your Stat Total is +45 or higher!!!
- Mephisto will alternate between using Iron Wall and Iron Wall + Strong Counter Shields.
- Shield Breakers/Bypassers are highly recommended.
- If you inflict Sleep, Mephisto will cure it and wipe his Buffs.
- Every few Turns, Mephisto will Charge up for a Release attack. This is usually preceded by Mephisto trying to inflict Damage UP and Blind/Zombify.
- He'll also Buff himself +10 to all Stats and gain an Aura.
- Simply inflict Sleep to stop the attack. Instead, he'll just attack normally.
- Otherwise, the Release attack will deal a good chuck of damage, but it can otherwise be Shielded against.
- Once Mephisto falls below 50% HP, he'll switch to his Demon form and his attacks will intensify.
- The Release attack now gets much stronger and will break Shields and inflict Blindness if not prevented.
- On higher difficulties, preventing the Release attack is an absolute must or it likely will kill you or the Party!
- That all said, the Boss Fight is a pretty significant challenge on higher difficulties as there's often a lot to deal with all at once.
- Water Cards
- Sleep Cards
- Status Immunity/Reflect
- Strong Multiply (Amaterasu, Queen Lady, Reika)
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Magical Rod of Angels|
|Magical Rod of Roses|
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat ??? on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"???" Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)