|History||3/28/2016 - 4/11/2016 |
3/28/2017 - 4/10/2017
First two waves consist of Event Cards.
Cardify Skills are disabled.
Rosalia will occasionally appear as the boss instead of Akane. Defeat her to gain 1.5x additional Points!
- Akane will come with two minions (of Eruha, Ruriha, or Rosa) and has a Preemptive Attack on all difficulties. The minions are weak to Sleep.
- Eruha can buff her Party's ATK, inflict Confusion and bypass/break through Shields. For her preemptive, she'll buff her allies ATK.
- Ruriha can buff her Party and inflict Debuffs/Sleep. For her preemptive, she'll Debuff the Party's stats.
- Rosa can buff and heal her Party as well as able to apply Iron Wall and Status Immunity Shields. Can also inflict Charm. For her preemptive, she'll apply Iron Wall to her Party.
- While the Minions can be killed, they will reappear on the next turn.
- When you manage to defeat Akane, her minions will flee (if any are alive).
- Akane has a powerful Release attack you'll need to watch out for; if any of the minions are alive and get a Stat Total of +5 or more, they may give Akane a buff that allows her to perform her Release attack. When the minions give her this buff, they'll reset their Stats. It can hit quite hard, even on lower difficulties.(Debuffs are a good way to delay the Release attack, since if the minions can't give her the specific buff if their stats are lowered.)
- Akane can also inflict Seal with some of her attacks. Be wary, as if you can't clear it, it'll kill off your Enhance cards!
- Sleep is very effective against Akane and her minions; if they are inflicted with Sleep, they won't attack. However, if Rosa is in the fight and she's not asleep, she may cure her allies. (Consequentially, if Akane's minions buff her for her Release attack, this will cure her of Sleep.)
- For lower difficulties, simply focusing on Akane is the way to go. For higher difficulties, it can be a bit dicier as the minions can pose a real threat if they buff too much. AoE can be effective in dealing damage to all foes.
- AoE/Power-up Enhance and Debuff cards are very effective for this fight.
- Unlike Akane, Rosalia appears by herself; however, she's a much more formidable opponent!
- Rosalia's Preemptive Attack will break Shields.
- Rosalia will heavily Debuff the Party with her attacks. Reflect Shields are highly recommended.
- Every few turns, Rosalia will Buff and Charge up (denoted by a Blue Aura); inflict Sleep on her to prevent her Release attack. Otherwise, it deals very heavy damage.
- Rosalia can occasionally inflict Damage UP on the Party and break your Shields.
- She'll also occasionally apply a Counter + Damage Reduction Shield and/or a Sustained Buff effect on herself.
True Dragon King
- Akane and her minions will appear on Wave 2.
- The fight is mostly the same, but the minions will buff much more frequently (often twice per turn), making Debuffs (as well as cards that can alter Stats) imperative to keep you and your Party alive.
- Rosalia will appear on the Boss Wave.
- Like before, Rosalia is a very hardy foe; expect a lengthy fight.
- Rosalia's Preempt will do a strong amount of damage (~40k+); make sure you're healed up before defeating Akane.
- Preventing Rosalia from getting her Release attack off is imperative; it can easily do 60k+, and it's certainly fatal if you have Damage UP on.
- Water-elemental cards: Lise, Urd, Latio, Sumire, Yuri etc.
- Sleep-capable cards: Belphegor, Ena, Incubus, Mermaid, Garnet (New Year), Aphrodite (New Year)
- Water-imbued attackers: Lancelot, Fuujin, etc.
- Support: Ame no Uzume, Izanami, AoE/Power-Up Enhance Cards
Fodder and Equipment Subs
However, the Magical Staves can also be used as Subs. They give a Skill Boost to , , or Skills respectively.
Magic Flower Crystals have a chance to drop from the Dungeon Chest and can be used to evolve a Magical Staff (SS) to SS+ and SSS.
You need 7 Magic Flower Crystals to evolve a Magical Staff (SS) to SSS. (3x to SS+, 4x to SSS)
You need another 5 more to evolve one from SSS to GOD.
Magical Staff Sub Skill
- : When Main Card has // Skill, grants 10% Skill Boost.
- : When Main Card has // Skill, grants 15% Skill Boost.
- : When Main Card has // Skill, grants 15-20% Skill Boost.
- : When Main Card has // Skill, grants 20-25% Skill Boost.
- : When Main Card has // Skill, grants 25-30% Skill Boost.
- : When Main Card has // Skill, grants 30-40% Skill Boost. When Main Card is Girl, grants +1 (ATK/DEF/AGI).
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000||5 Black Medals|