Ultra Beasts Awakening
|Name||Ultra Beasts Awakening|
|History||9/19/2016 - 10/3/2016|
This is a challenge dungeon, which has the following restrictions:
- Each entry costs 1/6th of your max Stamina
- Half SP Boost is not allowed
- There is only one round instead of the normal three so be prepared to face off against the boss immediately!
- Because there is only one round, when hosting this dungeon the game will wait 30 seconds before starting in order to allow players to join
Unlike some other dungeons, this Challenge Dungeon requires a minimum Deck Power to enter.
|Difficulty||Minimum DP Required|
|Super Dragon Emperor
The bosses rotate daily according to the element of the day.
- Aquila Weak to , , and
- Aquila uses his Preemptive Attack to attack and heavily Debuff the Party.
- Aquila will put a Sustained Buff effect on himself to constantly Buff himself, while putting a Sustained Debuff effect on the Party to constantly lower your Stats every turn.
- Most of Aquila's attacks will inflict Debuffs. He's also got a nasty attack that can steal your Buffs as well!
- If Aquila buffs up too much (his ATK gets too high), he'll start using more powerful attacks that can deal a lot of damage. Shields are very effective in reducing the damage from his attacks.
- Cards like Makura-gaeshi, Konohana no Sakuya, and Tofu-kozu are excellent to utilize against Aquila as well as Status Reflect Shields due to all the Debuffs flying around in this fight.
- Kirara Weak to , , and
- Kirara's Preemptive Attack will wipe your Preemptive Shields and apply Damage UP to the Party.
- Early on in the fight, Kirara's attacks will mostly either inflict Debuffs or break Shields.
- Kirara will also constantly Buff every turn as well as occasionally applying a Sustained Heal effect that heals her HP every turn.
- She'll also apply a Strong Counter + Damage Reduction Shield that can deal significant damage once she starts Buffing up. Shield Breakers/Bypassers are useful to avoid this. Otherwise, be wary of attacking.
- Damage UP Counter: Avoid overwriting her Shield with Damage UP; if you do, Kiara will counter with a nasty Release attack that will break Shields and Buff herself +5 to all Stats.
- If you let Kirara Buff too much, (more specifically her DEF/AGI), she'll start using some nasty multi-hit attacks that deal major damage and can inflict Seal.
- Kiva Weak to , , and
- Kiva uses his Preemptive Attack to attack the Party.
- Kiva will constantly Buff his ATK and DEF every turn. He'll also apply a Sustained Buff effect to buff himself even more! Make sure to bring Debuff cards! (He never buffs his AGI, which you can take advantage of.)
- Kiva can also occasionally inflict Paralysis and Debuffs with his attacks.
- If Kiva buffs up too much (his ATK gets too high) or his HP falls below 50%, he'll start using very nasty multi-hit attacks that can deal a lot of damage. Damage Reduction Shields are very effective in reducing the damage from his attacks.
- Kiva also has a variety of Shields he'll utilize; mostly Counter + Damage Reduction and Iron Wall, but he also has Unbreakable Null Fire, Claw, and Hit Shields he'll put out occasionally to keep you from dealing damage. Damage UP can be used to get rid of these Shields.
Super Dragon Emperor
The Bosses are MUCH harder than previous difficulties. In addition, no Points or other Rewards will drop except for Orbs.
This dungeon can drop materials used in Awakening System and Orb System. Also, high rank Marrons and Fairys may drop.
Additionally, special Limited Orbs may rarely drop that are specific to this Challenge Dungeon. (The higher the difficulty, the greater the chance they have to drop from the boss.)
| Eagle Slash Lv1
イーグル ・ スラッシュLv1
|★★||2||ATK +100, Slash Skill Boost +3% (Limited to Red cards only)|
| Eagle Slash Lv2
イーグル ・ スラッシュLv2
|★★★||2||ATK +100, Slash Skill Boost +5% (Limited to Red cards only)|
| Leo Strike Lv1
|★★||2||ATK +100, Hit Skill Boost +3% (Limited to Green cards only)|
| Leo Strike Lv2
|★★★||2||ATK +100, Hit Skill Boost +5% (Limited to Green cards only)|
| Rabbit Veil Lv1
|★★||2||DEF +100, 3% Damage Reduction if in played hand (Limited to Blue Cards only)|
| Rabbit Veil Lv2
|★★★||2||DEF +100, 5% Damage Reduction if in played hand (Limited to Blue Cards only)|
| Wild Instinct
|★★★★★||3||ATK +200, If played hand has Red, Blue, and Green cards, grants 10% Skill Boost.|
For Super Dragon Emperor Difficulty, no Points or other Rewards will drop except for Orbs.
The following special Limited Orbs have a rare chance to drop upon clearing the Dungeon on SDE.
| Eagle Slash Lv3
イーグル ・ スラッシュLv3
| Leo Strike Lv3
| Rabbit Veil Lv3
| Wild Super Sense