|Name||The Ultra-Evolved Beasts|
|History||10/08/2013 - 10/27/2013|
6/02/2014 - 6/16/2014 (2nd run)
9/16/2019 - 9/30/2019
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Point Rewards
- 6 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
The Ultra Beasts return!
The Bosses rotate according to the Element of the Day:
On God Difficulty and higher, you'll have to contend with both Bosses at the same time!
- There's not too much to the Bosses on Dragon Difficulty and below.
- They lack any sort of Preemptive Attack until Dragon Difficulty.
- The fights get significantly harder on God/DK Difficulty (Which this Strategy will mostly focus on.)
- The Bosses' Preemptive Attacks are a bit buggy...they'll sometimes use their Release attacks instead, which can really hurt a lot!
- Try to take out one of the Bosses ASAP to reduce damage. They have reduced HP which should help a bit.
- If any of one of the Bosses' Stat Total reaches +12 or higher, they'll unleash a powerful Release attack!
- Unlike other Release attacks, there is no Charge animation; they'll do it immediately once they hit their required Stat Total.
- This will attack three times for heavy damage and break Shields! They'll then wipe their Buffs.
- The Bosses Buff themselves frequently, so try to keep their Stats under control if possible. Both Bosses can unleash this attack at the same time, and you don't want that!!!
- The Bosses do have Flush Counters, so keep Flushing to a minimum.
- For Shields, Status Reflect and Damage Reduction are pretty effective.
- There's usually quite a bit of Status Reflects and Debuffs flying around.
- On the other hand, Damage Reduction helps to greatly reduce the damage being dealt out.
- However, some of the Bosses can (and will) break Shields, so be wary.
Chicking and Aqulia
- Chicking will always act first before Aquila.
- Preemptive Attack: Chicking will attack multiple times attempting to inflict Taunt. Aquila will attack and break Shields while also trying to inflict Taunt.
- Chicking will mostly attack while inflicting Debuffs. Status Reflect can be handy to bounce those right back!
- Aquila can sometimes break Shields.
- Both foes also utilize Shields! Chicking will use Damage Reduction, while Aquila will use a Strong Counter Shield.
Beat and Kirara
- Beat will always act first before Kirara.
- Preemptive Attack: Beat will attack multiple times attempting to inflict Debuffs. Kirara will attack and inflict Petrification.
- Beat will mostly attack multiple times while attempting to Debuff you. Kirara will attempt to Petrify the Party.
- Both foes also utilize Shields! Beat will use Evasion Shields (multi-tick), while Kirara will use either a Damage Reduction or Strong Counter Shield.
Leon and Kiva
- Leon will always act first before Kiva.
- Preemptive Attack: Leon will attack multiple times attempting to inflict Debuffs/Paralysis. Kiva will attack and break Shields while inflicting Paralysis.
- Whether their attacks break Shields seems entirely random. That said, Preemptive Iron Wall is highly recommended.
- Leon will mostly attack multiple times while attempting to Debuff you. Kiva will attempt to Paralyze the Party.
- Both foes also utilize Shields! Leon will use Strong Counter Shields, while Kiva will use Iron Wall.
- Compared to the other Bosses, these two hit like trucks! Take out one of them ASAP or your Party may suffer!
True Dragon King / Super Dragon Emperor
- Things get significantly tougher as now you'll have to fight ALL the Bosses in a Boss Rush!
- TDK and SDE are essentially the same other than SDE being much harder as usual.
- Use the 1st Wave to try and get your Party Buffed up and ready to fight.
- On the 2nd Wave, Chicking, Beat, and Leon appear. (Preemptive)
- On the Boss Wave, Aquila, Kirara, and Kiva appear. (Preemptive)
- Make sure to be fully Healed going into the Boss Fights! (On SDE, the Preempts can hit for a LOT of damage.)
- This is just like the previous fights, just tougher as now you're taking them on all at once.
- Try to take out the Bosses one at a time (and quickly) to keep the damage down. (Ideally, take down Leon/Kiva, then Chicking/Aqulia, then Beat/Kirara)
- Debuff Cards can help quite a lot as well, as the Bosses will Buff very quickly and use their Release attacks.
- Needless to say, you'll want the strongest Cards possible to take down these foes!
- Make Healing the Party your first priority during a Turn. The Bosses can deal immense damage.
When you clear the Dungeon, each of the Cards have a chance to drop from the Dungeon Chest.
Each card has two different Evolutions:
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
- The Hunter Whip is a pretty decent Sub for Preventing Enhance Linking and getting a Card's Skill to activate multiple times. However, it truly shines in TDK/SDE Boss Fights as the Bosses often have high-damaging Attacks that reduce you to very low HP, making it guaranteed to activate!
- The Ultra-Evolved Weapons are a great Universal Attack Sub. The AGI Debuff and extra Skill Boost are a bit random though, but nice bonuses.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder is Cat Food; they give 2x EXP to all Event Cards as well as the following: Masked Buffalo, Buzzcock, Zaroichi, Mandrill, Stingray X, Penguin, Strong Joe, Sharminator, Hippo, Earl Walrus, Cat Sith, Gorilla, Couerl Wolf, Lt.Grizzly, Falco, Don Koala, Otter Otter, Chelsea & Sherry (Beast Hunter).
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Clear the Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Beast Hunter" Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Treasure can be earned for each Element, meaning you can earn the Rewards up to 3 times!
TDK and SDE Treasures can only be earned once.
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)