Twin Stars Awakening
|Name||Twin Stars Awakening|
|History||11/2/2015 - 11/16/2015|
This is a challenge dungeon, which has the following restrictions:
- Each entry costs 1/6th of your max Stamina
- SP boost is not allowed
- There is only one round instead of the normal three so be prepared to face off against the boss immediately!
- Because there is only one round, when hosting this dungeon the game will wait 30 seconds before starting in order to allow players to join
Unlike some other dungeons, this Challenge Dungeon requires a minimum Deck Power to enter.
|Difficulty||Minimum DP Required|
- Both Sirona and Chloe appear together for this fight, as well as getting their Boss Theme!
- For their Preemptive Attack, Sirona will Buff herself and Chloe +2 in all Stats, and Chloe will attack the Party.
- Sirona will constantly Heal and Buff both herself and Chloe every turn so long as she's alive.
- Debuffs and Shields are highly recommended to keep the damage down.
- The Sisters have no Debuff Counter, so you can greatly Debuff them to great effect even though they will eventually Buff back up.
- Sirona will mostly attack the Party, but has some attacks that can Debuff the Party's stats.
- Chloe will mostly attack the Party, but has a few attacks that can inflict Sleep and Blindness.
- Inflicting Status Effects on the Sisters will force them to cure themselves and attack the Party; this can also prevent them from using their other attacks that can inflict Debuffs/Status Effects.
- Every so many turns, the sisters will perform a Prayer; if you manage to inflict the proper Status Effect on them, this will disrupt it.
- Basically, Taunt Sirona or Confuse Chloe to prevent them from using their Release attack. (When together, this is a combo attack.)
- Otherwise, if it's allowed to go through on the next turn, they'll perform Release attacks that can Debuff and inflict Blindness.
- These can go off at the same time, so be very careful.
- The Release attacks don't break Shields, so you can Shield yourself accordingly to reduce or prevent damage.
- Once you've defeated one sister, if the other one still has their Prayer intact, the Release attack will get powered up!
- Once you've defeated one of the Sisters, the other one will get a significant Attack Boost with their attacks intensifying in Strength!
- That said, be careful about killing one sister before the other; this will cause the other sister to start using more powerful attacks.
- Even while alone, the Sisters will still perform their Prayer and Release attacks every few turns; make sure to interrupt it or Shield yourself from the attack. (Especially important since it'll be powered up.)
- Shields are highly effective as none of their attacks will break Shields.
- Status Reflect/Immunity are quite useful as you can bounce Sirona's Debuffs and prevent Chloe's Sleep & Blind.
- Likewise, Damage Reduction can greatly reduce the damage taken from their attacks.
- Vs. Sirona: Luna, Anubis, Honami, Mistress, Lancelot, Buzzcock, Girim
- Vs. Chloe: Percy, Nyarlathotep, Sagittarius, Bivouac
Upon defeating the Boss, you may receive one of several rewards:
- Book of Awakening
- Awakening Crystal
- SS Gem Marron
- SS Queen Skill Fairy
- SS Ring
- 10 Dragon Medals
- 3 Black Medals
You also have a chance for an Orb to drop. Additionally, special Limited Orbs may rarely drop that are specific to this Challenge Dungeon.
| Sunlight Veil Lv1
|★★||2||HP +100, When you take damage during the turn, 10% chance to grant +1 ATK to the Party.|
|Sunlight Veil Lv2
|★★★||2||HP +100, When you take damage during the turn, 20% chance to grant +1 ATK to the Party.|
| Moonlight Veil Lv1
|★★||2||HP +100, When you are Asleep, 10% to act.|
| Moonlight Veil Lv2
|★★★||2||HP +100, When you are Asleep, 15% to act.|
| Starry Sky Lv1
|★★||2||ATK +100, When played in a hand, grants 5% Status Avoidance|
| Starry Sky Lv2
|★★★||2||ATK +100, When played in a hand, grants ?% Status Avoidance|
| Twin Starlight
|★★★★★||3||ATK +200, When there is a Red and Blue card in the played hand including your own, grants 5% Skill Boost and 10% Accuracy|