Town of Kresnik
|Name||Town of Krensik|
|History||10/10/2016 - 10/24/2016 |
11/6/2017 - 11/20/2017
|Vampire Hunter's Kit|
The Vampire Hunters have become the Hunted...
Cardify Skills are disabled in this Dungeon.
First two waves consist of the various Event cards and Fodder.
Chrome may appear on the 2nd Wave. Defeat her to gain additional Points!
The boss Genos is weak to
- From God difficulty onwards, Genos will open with a Preemptive Attack that will deal damage and wipe the Party's Shields while also inflicting Paralysis.
- For the most part, Genos acts in a repeating pattern; this is often denoted by the attacks he does, the Shield he applies, and so forth.
- Genos will apply one of two Shields every turn: a Damage Reduction Shield or an Unbreakable Damage Reduction Shield (pay attention to when the Shield is applied). The Unbreakable Shield is only applied on the turn he Shield Breaks and it can't be broken, but cards like Latio, Orpheus, and Fam Taos can overwrite it with Damage UP.
- The Unbreakable Shield has pretty low Damage Reduction attached to it; so don't worry too much if you can't manage to get rid of it.
- If you attack Genos with lots of Bite attacks in a turn (5+ Hits), he'll apply a Bite Absorption Shield. However, if said Bite cards are linked with Enhance cards (or cards with Subs that prevent Enhance Linking are played in the hand), it'll trigger a nasty Release attack that will inflict heavy Debuffs, Paralysis, and high damage to the Party. (So avoid using Multiply Enhance cards and/or more than two 3+ Bite attackers if possible.)
- For example, say you W-Link Amon & Seiryu during a turn with Demeter; this would be 4x Bite attacks and would not trigger the Nuke. However, if another card were to use a Bite attack during that same turn, it would trigger the Nuke.
- As noted, Cards that have Subs that prevent Enhance Linking will help trigger the Release attack if 5+ Bite attacks are still executed during the turn.
- Bite attacks from other sources such as additional attacks from Subs DO count towards the Bite attack limit.
- Every other turn at the end of his turn, Genos will perform several (typically 1-4) single-target attacks that will break Shields and may inflict Seal or Paralysis. (These appear to do 25% HP Gravity damage as they don't kill outright.)
- Every 3 turns, Genos will unleash a powerful attack will break Shields; as such, Shields are of limited usefulness. (Though you can use this to your advantage on the turns he doesn't Shield Break.)
- During the turns Genos doesn't use his Shield Break attack, he'll use one of several attacks:
- An AoE attack that can Debuff
- A strong multi-hit AoE attack. Usually hits twice, but has low accuracy. Debuffing his AGI works wonders for this attack.
- A multi-hit Fire AoE attack. Usually hits up to four times and heavily Debuffs with each attack.
- Debuff cards are vital to keeping Genos' damage down on higher difficulties, as his attacks can hurt quite a bit if you let him Buff. Of course, he'll often counter your efforts by buffing up quite a bit.
- For countering Genos' Debuffs, Buff Cards, cards that wipe Debuffs, or other cards like Makura-gaeshi can be useful in trying to turn the tables on him. Status Reflect can be useful too if you manage to apply during the Turns he doesn't Shield Break (Star is a good way to ensure this.)
- Ample Healing and Status Clearing is highly recommended for higher difficulties as Genos can be quite nasty with his attacks.
True Dragon King
- Sonia, Schwartz, and Tanya appear on Wave 1.
- Chrome appears on Wave 2.
- The Boss Fight with Genos is still mostly the same. Apart from the usual increased HP and Attack, there's very few changes for the fight.
- As before, make very sure not to trigger his Release attack; it can be very deadly!
- Make sure you have plenty of cards to counter Genos' Debuffs; they can start to stack up after a while.
- Bite Cards: Amon, Seiryu, Chrome, etc. (Avoid using Cancer or any other 4x Bite attackers; this may trigger his Nuke.)
- Damage UP Cards: Latio, Orpheus, Fam Taos
- Debuff Cards: Ame no Uzume, Izanami, Makura-gaeshi, etc.
- Heal/Buff Cards: Lovers, Ceres, Torte, etc.
- Power-Up Enhance Cards: Four, Mercurius, Demeter
The Vampire Killer is a special Equipment Sub Card you can obtain from from the Dungeon Chest when you clear the Dungeon.
It can be evolved and equipped as a Sub on your cards. The Vampire Killer can be evolved from -> -> .
It also requires multiple copies of itself to evolve. (4x SS = 1x SS+; 3x SS+ = 1x SSS)
You'll need 12 cards total to fully evolve one to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Vampire Killer||When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (0-40%/10-40%/15-50%) Skill Boost (For every 20% HP the target loses, the minimum Skill Boost increases by +2%)|
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
- Defeating Chrome will make her drop a Dungeon Chest with Points equal to around half of the Points earned for clearing the Difficulty of the Dungeon.