Third Anniversary Party Dungeon
|Name||Third Anniversary Party Dungeon|
|History||5/9/2016 - 5/23/2016|
|Demon World Multi-Course Meal|
It's Dragon Poker's 3rd Anniversary!
The first two waves consist of various SS/SS+ Demon cards.
Robo Belphegor or Ancient Mage (Provisional) have a chance to appear before the boss on Wave 2; they have massive Defense, but if you manage to defeat them before they flee in a few turns, you'll gain additional Points (equivalent to the difficulty you're running) or another reward. The Ancient Mage only appears from Demon difficulty onwards.
However, Four has a rare chance to appear as the boss instead in either her Devil, Angel, or Fallen Angel form.
Seven Deadly Sins
- All the Bosses share some similar mechanics, though also have their own individual quirks.
- Leviathan: Can wipe Buffs
- Mammon: Can steal Party's Stats (ATK/DEF/AGI)
- Belphegor: Can inflict Sleep
- Lucifer: Can Debuff, inflict multiple Status Effects
- Satan: Can inflict Taunt
- Beelzebub: Can steal Buffs
- Asmodeus: Can inflict Paralysis and Damage UP
- All of the bosses possess a Charge mechanic. If their charges reach LvMAX, they'll unleash a powerful attack on the next turn. If you manage to inflict Charm, they'll dump their charges and hit themselves (and everyone else).
- For higher difficulties, Debuffs and cards that can mess with Stats become important as a number of the bosses can buff themselves very quickly and deal lots of damage.
- Four has a rare chance to appear as the boss in one of her various forms instead of one of the Seven Deadly Sins.
- If you manage to defeat her, she'll drop a Costume Part depending on the form you fought.
- Charm will cause Four to interrupt whatever attack she was going to do and hit herself and the Party.
- Her Devil form mostly hates your Shields. Her preemptive will go through them, and she has several attacks that can wipe them as well as inflicting Charm.
- Her Angel form is pretty squishy, but she'll buff and heal herself. She'll also hit the Party with very powerful attacks that can heavily Debuff you. Charm and Debuffs are highly recommended!
- Her Fallen Angel form has some interesting attacks that can bypass Shields can inflict Paralysis. She can drop any of the Costume cards when defeated.
True Dragon King
- First wave will have 2 of the various SS/SS+ Demon cards.
- Second wave will have one of the Seven Deadly Sins to fight (with 2 Demon World Multi-Course Meals).
- Boss wave will be one of Four (Devil), Four (Angel), or Four (Fallen Angel).
- Slash cards of every element (Sherry, Leonidas, Jeanne, Lucifer, Raijin, Millis, etc.)
- Cards that can inflict Charm (Chelsea, Seraph, Devilunlun, Valentine, etc.)
- Debuff and Power-Up Enhance Cards
Accumulated Point Rewards and Event Cards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
|3000||Gem Marron x3|
|5500||Skill Fairy x3|
|8000||Gold Marron x3|
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
|30000||5 Black Medals|
|50000||Gem Marron x3|
|80000||Skill Fairy x3|
|200000||R Gacha Ticket x3|
|300000||Gold Marron x3|
|400000||5 Black Medals|
|500000||300 Dragon Medals|
|600000||Gem Marron x3|
|700000||Skill Fairy x3|
|800000||Gold Marron x3|
|900000||S Gacha Ticket x2|
|1000000||Goddess Fairy x3|
- Four (Devil): Requires Devil Horns, Devil Wings, and Devil Gloves.
- Four (Angel): Requires Angel Halo, Angel Wings, and Angel Robe.
- Four (Fallen Angel): Requires Angel Halo, Angel Wings, Devil Horns, and Devil Wings.
The Fodder are Demon World Multi-Course Meals; they give 2x EXP to Four (Costume).
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for , , and Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
This event also has two special limited Missions to complete to gain special Orbs.
- Defeat all Seven Deadly Sins: Obtain Demon Orb
- Defeat all Seven Deadly Sins + Robo Belphegor & the Ancient Mage: 3rd Anniversary Orb (+300 ATK, 3 Slot)
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||3 Goddess Fairies (Water)|