The Three Dragons' Counterattack
|Name||The Three Dragons' Counterattack|
|History||7/03/2015 - 7/17/15 |
8/17/2015 - 8/31/2015
12/14/2015 - 12/28/2015
This is a challenge dungeon, which has the following restrictions:
- Each entry costs 1/6th of your max STP
- SP Boost is not allowed
- There is only one round instead of the normal three so be prepared to face off against the boss immediately!
- Because there is only one round, when hosting this dungeon the game will wait 30 seconds before starting in order to allow players to join
Unlike some other dungeons, this Challenge Dungeon requires a minimum Deck Power to enter.
|Difficulty||Minimum DP Required|
The bosses rotate daily according to the element of the day.
- Volks Weak to and Paralysis
- Can inflict Taunt on the Party. Beware of the increased SP costs!
- Can also buff his Attack with several of his attacks. Needless to say, this can make him quite dangerous if he Buffs his Attack too much.
- He'll rarely use an attack that can possibly wipe Party members' Buffs.
- Is vulnerable to Paralysis, however, be careful, as Volks may unleash a devastating attack on the Party if he recovers! (The chances of this increase as Volks' HP gets lower)
- Delice Weak to and Paralysis
- Fairly tanky and can inflict Petrification on the Party. Will often follow up with an attack that deals extra damage if you're Petrified or have a Shield on. As such, avoid using cards that can apply Shields. (But bring Status Clearing cards!)
- Will wipe his Debuffs and unleash a very painful attack if you Debuff him too hard (around -4 in any stat). So avoid inflicting Debuffs if possible; He doesn't really Buff anyways.
- Paralysis is VERY effective on Delice. It'll often make him skip a turn or two, so make sure to apply it every so often. However, if you try to cheese him by keeping Paralyzed for multiple turns (like 3+), Delice may nuke the Party, so beware.
- Ironically, the best method to approach Delice is to pretty much avoid applying Shields, Debuffs, and Paralysis at all; thus avoiding all of his deadly attacks.
- Gulldos Weak to and Poison
- Incredibly tanky and will constantly Buff, Heal, and apply a Status Immunity or Counter Shield on himself. The Counterattack is VERY painful, so be careful with throwing out Multiply enhancers like Peridot or cards that have multiple attacks!
- Shield Breakers/Bypassers are particularly useful against Gulldos as he'll often have a Shield on. They'll also be useful for being able to get around his nasty Counter Shield.
- If you're able to inflict Poison on him and he doesn't clear it, Gulldos will take massive damage each turn. Cards that apply Poison like Hydra and Wald are VERY useful for this purpose. You can easily deal 45%+ HP Poison damage with a Power-Up Enhance card.
- Can inflict Zombification and constant Debuffs on the Party; any cards that can clear Status Effects and Debuffs will be useful for this fight. Status Reflect can be particularly handy as well to repel all the Debuffs back at Gulldos!
Upon defeating the Boss, you may receive one of several rewards:
- Book of Awakening
- Awakening Crystal
- SS Gem Marron
- SS Queen Skill Fairy
- SS Ring
- 10 Dragon Medals
- 3 Black Medals
You also have a chance for an Orb to drop. Additionally, special Limited Orbs may rarely drop that are specific to this Challenge Dungeon.
| Volcano Lv1
|★★||2||ATK +100, Grants 3% Skill Boost to Fire Skill|
|★★★||2||ATK +100, Grants 5% Skill Boost to Fire Skill|
| Absolute Zero Lv1
|★★||2||ATK +100, Grants 3% Skill Boost to Water Skill|
| Absolute Zero Lv2
|★★★||2||ATK +100, Grants 5% Skill Boost to Water Skill|
| Rock Wall Lv1
|★★||2||HP +100, When you take damage during the Turn, 10% chance to grant +1 DEF to the Party|
| Rock Wall Lv2
|★★★||2||HP +100, When you take damage during the Turn, 20% chance to grant +1 DEF to the Party|
| Dragon Arousal
|★★★★★||3||ATK +200, When there's one Dragon card other than your own in the played hand, grants 10% Skill Boost (Limited to Dragon Cards only)|