The Tale of Genji
|Name||Vengeful Youkai Spirit - The Tale of Genji|
|History||6/22/2020 - 7/6/2020|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Lady Rokujo is weak to and Charm.
- Lady Rokujo's Preemptive attack will attack the Party and attempt to inflict Taunt and Damage UP. (The initial attack can be blocked by Iron Wall or Evaded)
- For the most part, Lady Rokujo will primarily attack the Party and attempt to inflict Debuffs multiple times. She'll also try to inflict Charm occasionally.
- Status Reflect (at least 3+ ticks) is great here as you can constantly bounce her Debuffs as well as the occasional Charm back at her.
- Charming Lady Rokujo can weaken her attacks, but overall doesn't change much in her attack pattern.
- After the 1st Turn, Lady Rokujo will start applying a 1-Turn Iron Wall every turn.
- Shield Breakers/Bypassers or Damage UP cards can overcome this and are highly recommended.
- After a few turns, Lady Rokujo will begin to Charge up for a Release attack (Aura + +10 to all Stats).
- This has 2 Charge Lvs. The Lv1 Release attack will deal a decent amount of damage and Debuffs.
- The Lv2 Release attack will deal very high damage, break Shields, and inflict heavy Debuffs.
- Simply Charm Lady Rokujo to weaken the attack.
- Overall, the Boss fight isn't terribly complicated; just keep up Status Reflect when possible and break her Shield.
Super Dragon Emperor
- The SDE Boss Fight is dramatically different than previous difficulty. Read carefully and prepare accordingly.
- The Boss has 8 Million HP to burn through!
- For the Preemptive Attack, Dark Genji will attack the Party for 99% Max HP Gravity damage (Breaks Shields and is guaranteed to hit)
- What's worse is that he'll also apply Damage UP to the Party...but it also has Overwrite Disabled! This makes it impossible to overwrite the Damage UP effect!!!
- Dark Genji and Lady Rokujo will periodically switch off during the fight. The main gimmick of the fight is dealing with them accordingly.
- For Dark Genji, do NOT Charm him or he'll INSTANTLY KILL the Party.
- For Lady Rokujo, you'll need to Charm her or she'll INSTANTLY KILL the Party.
- If you can do the above, they just attack the Party and attempt to Debuff you.
- On Turns 4 & 8, they'll attempt to inflict random Status Effects! Try to clear these ASAP.
- If you or any ally is still inflicted with a Status Effect on the following turn, the Boss will use a deadly follow-up attack!
- Finally, you have 9 Turns to try and finish off the Boss. At the end of Turn 9, they'll INSTANTLY KILL the Party.
- And if you think you could cheese the fight with Gehenna, the Boss is completely immune to Gravity damage!
- Red/Green Slash
- Charm Cards
- Shield Breakers/Bypassers (or Damage UP)
- Status Reflect Shields
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Light & Dark Genji's Swords||When Main Card has Slash Skill, grants (20-30% / 25-40% / 30-40%) Skill Boost and +2 ATK |
For every +1 ATK, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +1%
SSS Only: When you HP falls below 50%, grants 2% Increased Healing Received.
|The Tale of Genji Scroll||When Main Card is Green, Heals the Party for (0/1/2%) HP and (20/25/33%) Chance to activate Main Card's Skill (1x/2x/3x)|
- The Swords are a pretty great Sub for Slash Cards; even comparable to some recent Gacha Cards if you can keep your ATK up. Worth getting one at least.
- The Tale of Genji Scroll is a decent Sub can that Heal the Party for a minor amount and has a chance to activate the Main Card's Skill multiple times. That said, it's nothing outside of the ordinary and you'll need similar Subs to increase its effectiveness.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Lady Rokujo on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Crazed Demon Woman" Title|
|Clear TDK Difficulty.||"A Breathtaking Place Tonight" Title|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)