The Monstrosity That Dwells In The Darkness
|Name||The Monstrosity That Dwells In The Darkness|
First two waves consist of Event Cards and Fodder.
Eibon is weak to , Blind
Tsathoggua is weak to: , Blind
Shathak Hyperborea is weak to: , Blind and Paralysis
On 28* difficulty, you'll face Eibon in wave 2 and Tsathoggua on wave 3.
- Eibon will often assault the Party with several elemental attacks in a row. Shields are very useful for keeping the Damage down.
- Fire: Deals strong damage
- Ice: Deals damage and debuffs
- Lightning: Deals damage and chance to paralyze
- Additionally, he has a separate AoE attack that will randomly cause Blind, Sleep, or Taunt to your team
- Eibon will also constantly buff and heal HP every turn.
- If Eibon has +5 to all stats, he will an unleash a deadly attack that will effectively wipe the team (90k+ on 24* difficulty, ignores shields)
- If you manage to Blind Eibon, you can drastically lower his accuracy. On higher difficulties, he'll generally cure it after he attacks, but it'll possibly save you from a nastier attack.
Tsathoggua has a chance to replace Eibon as the boss from 72 STA and higher. If you defeat him, you'll get additional Points.
- Tsathoggua is more difficult than Eibon is; he's considerably tankier and hits much harder.
- Tsathoggua has a very nasty preemptive attack that not only does considerable damage, but can steal your Buffs and Shields! He can use this normally as well, and it seems to be the only way he can gain buffs.
- If Tsathoggua reaches +5 in all stats (very possible after his preemptive), he'll unleash an extremely deadly attack that's effectively a wipe if it hits (90k+ damage on the highest difficulty and breaks shields). It is very important to reduce his stats when he's at +5, to the point where you should sabotage the hand to play debuffers or Leviathan.
- Tsathoggua is also vulnerable to Charm and Paralysis, however, it's VERY important to not inflict those Status Effects. They will trigger nasty Status Counter attacks.
- Charm Counter: Deals damage and attempts to inflict Charm to the Party
- Paralysis Counter: Deals damage and attempts to inflict Paralysis to the Party
- Blind Counter: Deals damage and attempts to inflict Blindness to the Party; however, Tsathoggua's accuracy is reduced considerably from being Blind, so there's a pretty good chance it'll miss.
- Can also inflict Seal.
Shathak Hyperborea has a chance to replace Eibon as the boss from 72 STA and higher. If you defeat her, you'll get additional Points.
- Shathak will buff herself and charge up every turn. If you inflict Blindness, this will force her to dump her charges.
- Shathak can also inflict Paralysis, Poison, and Confusion with her attacks.
- She can also put up a Damage Reduction Shield, reducing the amount of damage you can do.
- Shathak can also occasionally wipe your Shields; just be aware they may not last more than a few turns.
- Sfatlicllp, Nana (Halloween), Regulus, Cthugha, and Eirene are excellent for exploiting the bosses' weaknesses.
- Argonaut, Chloe, Volklingen, Persephone, Heltares, and other cards that can inflict Blindness are also quite useful against all three bosses for exploiting their Blind weakness.
- Shield and Debuff cards are also highly recommended to keep incoming damage down as well as preventing both bosses from blowing up the Party.
The following cards can be exchanged for Points:
Worn Tomes and the Books of Eibon
Worn Tomes uncommonly appear as drops on the boss wave or from the Dungeon Chest.
Fuse them up to SSS rarity to create a Book of Eibon which turns Eibon's Main Skill into an Enhance skill.
Additionally, if you manage to get more Books of Eibon, you can evolve them to DRA rarity for an additional Sub Effect usable on other cards aside from Eibon.
|Base Card||Required Evolution Materials||Evolves to|
|Worn Tome (SS)||Worn Tome (SS) x2||Worn Tome (SS+)|
|Worn Tome (SS+)||Worn Tome (SS+) x2||Book of Eibon (SSS)|
|Book of Eibon (SSS)||1x Book of Eibon (SSS) of each element + Overlord's Ring (DRA Ring)||Book of Eibon (DRA)|
- You need 9 Worn Tomes (SS) to evolve to a Book of Eibon (SSS) of a specified element.
|Color||Eibon Sub Effect (SSS Onwards)||Other Sub Effect (DRA Only)|
|Red||Changes Eibon's Main Skill to Power-Up Enhance.||When Main Card is Red, rare (33%) chance to activate a Power-Up Enhance effect on Skill Activation.|
|Blue||Changes Eibon's Main Skill to AoE Enhance.||When Main Card is Blue, rare (33%) chance to activate an AoE Enhance effect on Skill Activation.|
|Green||Changes Eibon's Main Skill to Multiply Enhance.||When Main Card is Green, rare (33%) chance to activate a Multiply Enhance effect on Skill Activation.|
Fodder are Grotesque Mushrooms. They give 2x EXP to all Event Cards + Sfatlicllp.
Other than that, they're just straight EXP fodder.
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 上級 (60 stam): 10 Black Medals
- 鬼級 (72 stam): 200 Dragon Medals
- 雷級 (84 stam): 10 Black Medals
- 竜級 (96 stam): 200 Dragon Medals
- 神級 (114 stam): 10 Black Medals
- 竜王級 (132 stam): 3 Goddess Fairies (Fire)
- 真竜王級 (150 stam): 3 Goddess Fairies (Water)