The Mirror World of Wonderland
|Name||The Mirror World of Wonderland|
|History||1/6/2020 - 1/20/2020|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Daily Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Jabberwock is weak to and Taunt.
Chess-type Cards also deal 20% additional Damage in the Dungeon. (Non-Attackers get a Skill Boost.)
- Jabberwock's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and possibly inflict Petrify.
- For the most part, Jabberwock will attack the Party and inflict Debuffs.
- Though you may occasionally get Healed or Buffed after he attacks.
- But...a lot of Jabberwock's attack do break Shields, making most of them ineffective.
- After a few turns, Jabberwock will begin to Charge up for a Release attack.
- The Release attack does pretty high damage.
- Jabberwock will continually Charge up as well, and sometimes inflict Damage UP (which if not overwritten, will kill you if the Release attack goes off).
- If you manage to inflict Taunt, Jabberwock will dispel the Charge.
- Evasion Shields are the most effective to use, as they will Evade most of Jabberwock's attacks (though he can occasionally bypass them).
- Any other Shield is near-useless as it'll eventually get broken by Jabberwock's attacks.
- Oddly enough, the fight is pretty lax on mechanics as Jabberwock rarely Buffs itself and doesn't utilize Shields.
True Dragon King
- Pretty much the same as God/DK difficulties.
Old True Dragon King
- A rerun of TDK from Dream Wonderland. Check the link for details on the Boss Fight.
- That said, if you have strong enough Cards, it's entirely possible to clear the fight quickly as you only need to defeat Victoria to win, and she doesn't have as much HP as Jabberwock.
Super Dragon Emperor
- The Boss Fight is totally different this time around.
- Jabberwock will use his Preemptive Attack to Buff himself +10 to all Stats and apply a multi-turn Status Reflect Shield!
- Jabberwock has primarily two attacks:
- Odd Turns: Attacks the Party twice, Buffs himself +10 in a random Stat and reapplies the Status Reflect Shield.
- Even Turns: Attacks the Party for 90% Gravity damage and attempts to Reverse the Party's Buffs! Then Buffs himself +10 to all Stats and reapplies the Status Reflect Shield.
- That said, if you manage to inflict Taunt, this can reduce the Gravity damage and stop him from Reversing your Buffs! But he'll also Heal himself for about 240,000 HP, so be aware.
- However, if you haven't defeated Jabberwock by Turn 7, he'll INSTANTLY KILL the Party!!! So you are on a bit of a time limit...
- And just to really screw with you, Jabberwock is immune to Gravity attacks! (They only deal 1 damage, so you can't cheese him with Gehenna.)
- That said, Jabberwock has a TON of HP (estimated 8 Million HP!), so it'll be very difficult to take him out quickly.
- You'll want to use the absolute strongest Cards you've got! Cards like Luna and Rouge are pretty great to have as well to keep your HP up while dealing damage.
- Shield Breakers of some capacity are a must to break the Status Reflect Shield. (You can also use something like Vermillion subbed with Vulcan or another Taunt card to hope you can Taunt Jabberwock.)
- Damage UP can be quite useful as well to help heap on more damage.
- As far as effective Shields go, Status Immunity is probably the best (like Xiao (Little)), since you can fully prevent the Buff Reversal.
- Otherwise, Status Reflect is a close second, but you need at least 3 ticks to cancel out the Buff Reversal.
- Evasion Shields can Evade the first hit of the 2-hit attack, but that's about it. Otherwise, it doesn't do a lot in this fight.
- Green Bite
- Taunt Cards
- Evasion Shields
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Demonic Beast's Mirror|| On Straight+, 20/25/33% Chance to activate Main Card's Skill 2x |
(SSS Only: When Subbed alongside Humpty Dumpty, increases Chance to 100% and removes the Straight+ requirement)
|Chess Knights' Equipment|| When Main Card has Bite Skill, grants (20-30% / 25-35% / 30-40%) Skill Boost and executes additional Non-Elemental Bite attack (1.50/1.80/2.20)|
(SSS Only: 50% Chance to reduce target's AGI by -1)
- The Demonic Beast's Mirror is a powerful Sub that can Prevent Enhance Linking and activate a Card's Skill 2x! But it doesn't truly shine until SSS when you can Sub it alongside Humpty Dumpty and guarantee the 2x activation. However, Humpty Dumpty himself is only effective for Debuff Cards, so be aware.
- The Chess Knights' Equipment is a great Sub for any Bite Card in your deck, so if you're lacking in those, it's pretty handy.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder are Tea Sets; they give 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Alice, Girim, Dolores, Carol, Alice's Chess Knights, as well as all of the Chess-type Cards.
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Jabberwock on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Chess Knight" Title|
|Defeat Victoria on Old TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Mad Queen" Title|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Demonic Beast's Mirror or Chess Knights' Equipment|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)