The Demon King's Castle of Hell
|Name||The Demon King's Castle of Hell|
|History||9/26/2017 - 8/9/2017|
Demon King Nobunaga may replace Mitsuhide as the boss on Demon difficulty or higher; defeat him to earn additional Points!
- Mitsuhide's Preemptive Attack will deal damage and break your Shields, making any Preemptive Shields useless.
- Mitsuhide main gimmick is that he can steal your Party's Shields and apply them on himself. If Mitsuhide doesn't absorb your Shields, he'll certainly remove them. As such, avoid using Shields of any sort if possible.
- Mitsuhide will mostly assault the Party and inflict some Debuffs. He can also occasionally inflict Taunt.
- If you manage to Blind Mitsuhide, this will cause his attacks to have greatly reduced accuracy. He'll then clear his Status.
- If you Blind Mitsuhide twice in a row, he'll once again try to attack with greatly reduced accuracy but then clear his Status and apply an Unbreakable Status Immunity Shield.
- He'll also Buff himself almost every turn; be sure to Debuff him if he starts to get too high.
- He can also occasionally apply a Counter + Damage Reduction Shield. Shield Breakers/Bypassers can be pretty handy for dealing with this.
- If Mitsuhide reaches +5 in all Stats, he'll unleash a powerful Nuke attack that will deal lots of damage! Be sure to Blind him and/or Debuff him if he gets too Buffed.
Demon King Nobunaga
- Nobunaga's Preemptive Attack will inflict Gravity damage and may inflict Poison or Zombify.
- Many of Nobunaga's attacks will break Shields. He can also inflict some Debuffs. (Status Reflect Shields can be somewhat useful to reflect the Debuffs if he doesn't break them.)
- He'll also Buff himself nearly every turn and apply various Shields (Counter, Damage Reduction, etc.). Be sure to bring Shield Breakers!
- Every so often, Nobunaga can also apply an Enhance Absorption Shield and Heal/Buff himself;
- If you manage to Blind Nobunaga, this will cause his attacks to have greatly reduced accuracy. He'll then clear his Status and apply a Shield.
- If you Blind Nobunaga twice in a row, he'll once again try to attack multiple times with greatly reduced accuracy but then clear his Status and apply an Unbreakable Status Immunity Shield. Afterwards, he'll attempt to Debuff the Party.
- Much like his Preemptive Attack, Nobunaga will attack and then follow up with inflicting Debuffs & Poison or Zombify on the Party every few turns. If you don't clear the Status Effects, Nobunaga will execute extra attacks against any allies inflicted with Status Effects.
- If Nobunaga reaches +5 in all Stats, he'll unleash a powerful Nuke attack that will deal lots of damage! Afterwards, he'll reset his Buffs. Be sure to Blind him and/or Debuff him if he gets too Buffed.
True Dragon King
- Wave 1: Ranmaru or Nohime with one of Gonroku, Nagahide, or Sakon.
- Wave 2: Mitsuhide (Preemptive)
- This is pretty similar to the fight on God/Dragon King, though he's got less HP to burn through.
- Boss Wave: Demon King Nobunaga
- Nobunaga's Preemptive Attack will inflict heavy Gravity damage (~80% Max HP) and may inflict Poison on Zombify. Make sure you're fully healed going into the Boss fight!
- Nobunaga's attacks can now Steal some of your Buffs! Make sure to keep him Debuffed.
- Blue Slash: Lancelot, Emperor, Nohime, etc.
- Blue Hit: Daisy, Orpheus, etc.
- Blind Cards: Chloe, Ranmaru (Decisive Battle), Nohime, Persephone, etc.
- Shield Breakers/Anti-Shield Cards
- Debuff Cards: Ame no Uzume, Izanami, etc.
Accumulated Point Rewards and Event Cards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
|3000||100 Dragon Medals|
|5500||5 Black Medals|
|8000||Boost Ticket Set x2|
|100000||R Gacha Ticket x3|
|500000||Shining Gem Marrons x6|
|600000||S Gacha Ticket|
|800000||200 Dragon Medals|
|900000||Goddess Fairies x3|
|1000000||SS Gacha Ticket|
Special Sub Cards
The Chaki and Matchlock are special Sub Cards that can be obtained through the Point Rewards.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Chaki||When Main Card has Heal or Shield Skill, Heals 5% HP on Skill Activation and grants 3% Increased Healing Received|
|Matchlock||When Main Card has Hit Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost on Straight+ and 50% chance to execute an additional Hit attack (3.00x).|
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000||10 Black Medals|
- Defeating Ranmaru or Nohime will make them drop a Dungeon Chest with Points equal to half of the Points earned for clearing the Difficulty of the Dungeon.