Takeru Battle Record
|Name||Japanese Mythology: Takeru Battle Record|
|History||3/2/2020 - 3/16/2020|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Daily Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Kumaso Takeru is weak to and Seal.
God and Hero-type Cards also deal 20% additional Damage in the Dungeon. (Non-Attackers get a Skill Boost.)
Waves 1 & 2
- Various Event Cards will appear in pairs on the first two Waves.
- You can get away with just defeating just one of them and the other will Buff/Heal the Party and run off.
- Kumaso's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and attempt to inflict Blindness!!! Afterwards, he'll apply a Sustained Debuff effect to the Party.
- Try to prevent this with Status Reflect or Immunity before going into the Boss Fight.
- The Sustained Debuff effect just lowers all Stats every turn.
- For the most part, Kumaso's attack will Debuff the Party. He'll sometimes inflict Taunt with his attacks as well.
- You can block most of this with Status Reflect or Immunity Shields. However, Kumaso can eventually break your Shields, so you will need to reapply them as necessary.
- Sustained Effects are completely ineffective as Kumaso will constantly reapply the Sustained Debuff effect to the Party.
- Kumaso will also frequently apply a powerful Strong Counter + Damage Reduction Shield (Overwrite Disabled).
- Shield Breakers/Bypassers are a must to deal with the Shield.
- Damage UP Cards are ineffective since they won't be able to break the Shield. (Anti-Shield Cards like Siegfried are still effective as they'll bypass the Shield anyways.)
- Inflicting Seal can cause Kumaso to transform back into his Human form and he'll just reguarly attack the Party w/no Debuffs.
- HOWEVER, if you inflict Seal 2 Turns in a row, Kumaso will Counter with a powerful Nuke Attack that deals very high damage! (65-75k+ on TDK)
- Eventually, Kumaso will begin to Charge up for a Release attack. He'll Buff +10 to all Stats and gain an Aura.
- Simply inflict Seal to stop the attack.
- This has multiple Charges; The Lv1 Release attack deals high damage and greatly Debuffs (it doesn't break Shields so you can block it).
- The Lv2 Release attack will INSTANTLY KILL, so either try to Seal Kumaso or kill him quick!!!
True Dragon King
- Pretty much the same as previous difficulties, just with higher HP and the Sustained Buff/Debuff effects increase.
Super Dragon Emperor
- Compared to previous difficulties, this is a very different fight.
- Kumaso's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party for 99% HP Gravity damage and apply Damage UP.
- Damage UP is one of the primary gimmicks for this fight, as it will be constantly re-applied to the Party. If you don't overwrite it with another Shield, you'll instantly die!!!
- Likewise, Seal is the second primary gimmick for this fight, as you'll need to try and Seal Kumaso when possible. Otherwise, he'll fully heal his HP!!!
- Thankfully, the Seal effect lasts a few turns and the Seal Counter is no longer present. But if he transforms again, you'll need to reapply it!
- Kumaso's first turn attack will hit for 99% HP (and insta-kill if you have Damage UP).
- For the 2nd/3rd Turns, he'll just attack once and inflict Debuffs.
- From the 4th Turn, he'll repeat his Turn 1-3 actions.
- However...if you haven't defeated Kumaso by Turn 7, he'll instantly kill the Party regardless (and this continues every Turn thereafter).
- As with previous difficulties, Sustained Effects are completely ineffective as they'll be constantly overwritten by the Sustained Debuff effect.
- Slash Cards
- Seal Cards
- Shield Breakers
- Status Reflect/Immunity
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Princess' Secret Artifacts|| When Main Card's Skill Activates, grants (10%/15%/20%) Skill Boost. |
When subbed alongside White Uribo, Prevents Enhance Linking (100% Chance). When subbed alongside Yatsukahagi, grants (30%/35%/40%) Skill Boost instead.
|Takeru's Arms|| When Main Card has Slash Skill, grants (30%/30-35%/30-40%) Skill Boost and Lifesteals 1/2/3% Damage inflicted |
SSS Only: If the target is a Youkai, grants 35-40% Skill Boost and 5% Lifesteal instead
- The Princess' Secret Artifacts are a pretty great Sub that works in conjunction with the Event Cards for this Dungeon. By itself, it just offers a decent Skill Boost. When Subbed alongside the White Uribo, it'll completely Prevent Enhance Linking. (Quite useful for number of Cards.) When Subbed alongside Yatsukahagi, the Skill Boost gets a major increase. But it's important to note that this increased boost isn't limited to any type of Card, so combining all 3 Cards together can be quite useful (especially if used for a Youkai Card).
- Takeru's Arms are a great Sub for any Slash Card you might have; particularly so if facing Youkai enemies. Lifesteal is a pretty useful effect to have.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder are Haniwa; they give 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Yamato Takeru, Oto Tachibana-Hime, and Izumo Takeru.
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Kumaso Takeru on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Takeru-no-Mikoto" Title|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)