|History||2/1/2016 - 2/15/2016 |
1/30/2017 - 2/13/2017
First two waves consist of the associated Event Cards.
The boss, Recette, is weak to and
On 12* (60 STA) and above, Decoration may show up after Recette is defeated. It's weak to and
Defeat it to earn additional Points and a chance at dropping it's card.
- Recette will use her Preemptive Attack to break your Shields while her minions (Choux Crimson, Soprano Mousse, or Parfait) will attack you.
- The minions don't hit terribly hard, but can inflict Debuffs with their attacks. Make sure to have Buff cards handy.
- While you can defeat the minions, another minion will replace it.
- Recette herself hits pretty hard; Shields and Debuffs are very useful to have. Also make sure to keep your HP up!
- Recette can also often inflict a Damage UP Shield on you; make sure to try and overwrite it with a Shield effect.
- Overall, there aren't many mechanics to this fight.
- Occasionally, Decoration will appear after defeating Recette. Thankfully, it doesn't have much Defense, so it should be easy enough to defeat.
- For the most part, Decoration will focus on heavily Debuffing your Party, applying Sustained Debuff and Debuffing with its regular attacks.
- After a number of turns, Decoration will charge up for a Release attack (watch for Yellow text); on the next turn it'll unleash it and inflict heavy damage to the Party!
True Dragon King
True Dragon King for this Dungeon is a little bit different than the previous difficulties.
- Torte, Poire, and Apricot appear on Wave 1. (Preemptive)
- Take your time Buffing up and such on this wave.
- Recette & Minions appear on Wave 2. (Preemptive; breaks Shields)
- The same strategy as before applies, only she hits harder and has more HP.
- Decoration appears as the boss on the Boss Wave. (Preemptive; applies Sustained Debuff)
- Decoration has MUCH more HP than when it appeared on previous difficulties; It'll also greatly increase its DEF occasionally, making for a long fight.
- Much like before, Decoration will assault the Party with Sustained Debuff as well as heavily Debuffing your Stats with its attacks.
- After a number of turns, Decoration will apply Damage UP Shields to the entire Party and use its Release attack on the next turn. Find a way to overwrite the effect or risk dying!
- Strong Counter Shield cards like Kidomaru, Strength, and Festival Gemini are greatly useful here if you have them.
- Additionally, bringing Buff cards as well as cards that can remove negative Stat Debuffs (Sakuya, Tofu-kozo, Dryad, etc.) will be helpful as well.
- Attackers: Dolores, Beelzebub, Apricot, Belphegor, Poire, Tsathoggua
- Support: Torte, Zashiki, Gemini, Makura-gaeshi, Power-Up/AoE Enhance Cards
The S cards have a chance to drop from the Dungeon Chest when you complete a dungeon.
Decoration has a chance to appear after defeating Recette. Upon defeating it, it may drop its Card.
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|