Spooky! Youkai Cemetery
|Name||Spooky! Youkai Cemetery|
|History||7/20/2015 - 8/03/2015 |
7/4/2016 - 7/18/2016
First two waves consist of Fodder and Event Cards.
Cardify Skills are disabled in this Dungeon.
Gashadokuro: Weak to
Gashadokuro can be pretty nasty. It's recommended to try and defeat him quickly and avoid a prolonged fight.
- Will often get ~2 attacks per turn.
- He can steal your Party's Shields and apply them to himself. So be wary of applying Shields!
- If he has a Damage UP effect applied to him from using a card like Latio, he will counter by applying Damage UP to the entire party for several turns. As such, it is strongly inadvisable to use Damage UP effects to cancel out any Shields he has stolen.
- Can inflict Poison and Zombify, which can hamper your Party considerably if not cured.
- Can attack the Party and recover HP from the attack.
- Can do a single-target Gravity attack does ~50% (~99% on higher difficulties) of the target's current HP. Fortunately, this attack can't kill you, but other attacks or Poison damage can!
- Can debuff with attacks and even wipe the Party's buffs!
- A very nasty attack to watch out for is his "Blow of Resentment" that will inflict very high damage even if Gashadokuro isn't buffed much.
- Flush Counter: Will trigger a devastating attack that deals heavy damage, debuffs, and Zombify if a Flush hand is made.
- Gashadokuro will have a Preemptive Attack on God difficulty and higher. He'll steal any Shields the Party has on, attack the Party, then attack again inflicting Poison and Zombify.
- May revive with 30% HP after being defeated on God difficulty and higher. However, if you manage to defeat Gashadokuro when he's under 30% HP, he won't resurrect!
- On higher difficulties, if Gashadokuro's ATK and DEF hit +5, he'll nuke the Party with a extremely powerful attack. Be sure to debuff him before it happens!
- Coincidentally, if you debuff Gashadokuro too much in all his stats, he'll buff himself more to compensate.
Fortunately, he's weak to Holy and Hit Skills, so strong Power-Up Enhances and cards like Johann, Clare, and Klaus as well as Satan and Taurus are pretty useful here.
Holy cards in particular are very useful due to their additional Gravity effects, as Gashadokuro has a lot of HP to burn through on higher difficulties.
Gashadokuro hits fairly hard too, so good Healing, Debuff, as well as Status-clearing cards will be highly useful.
There are special Equipment Sub Cards you can obtain as Treasures for clearing Demon and Dragon King difficulties.
- Higekiri: When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants 30% Skill Boost on Straight+ (When target is Youkai, 33% chance to reduce ATK, DEF, and/or AGI each by 1)
- Tawara Tōda's Bow: When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants 15% Skill Boost, 35% on Straight+ (When target is Youkai or Undead, executes an additional Holy attack.)
Also, there is a secondary Fodder Gacha for this event. For 10,000 P (up to 100,000 P for 10x), you can roll guaranteed SS Fodder.
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||15 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||15 Black Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||Tawara Tōda's Bow|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|