|History||6/8/2020 - 6/22/2020|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Daily Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
Waves 1 & 2
- Various Event Cards will appear in pairs on the first two Waves.
- You can get away with just defeating just one of them and the other will Buff/Heal the Party and run off.
Nirvana VS Vesty
- The Boss Fight is another Story Boss that has Nirvana facing off against Vesty. (As such, there is only one target.)
- The Boss' Preemptive Attack will break the Party's Shields, inflict Debuffs and possibly Zombify!
- For the most part, they'll attack the Party and attempt to inflict Debuffs and Zombify.
- They can also occasionally Steal your Stats as well.
- If you manage to inflict Sleep, the Boss' attack will be weakened.
- However, they will Counterattack if you inflict it 2 Turns in a row, so be careful.
- Eventually, they'll begin to Charge up for a Release attack by Buffing +10 to all Stats and gaining an Aura.
- Prior to this, they'll inflict Damage UP! Make sure to overwrite it!
- If you can manage to inflict Sleep, it'll stop the Release attack and they'll just attack normally.
- Otherwise, they'll hit the Party for fairly high damage! (Though if you have Zombify and/or Damage UP, it's gonna hurt a LOT harder.)
- Evasion Shields are the preferred Shields for this fight.
- They can Evade the Preemptive Attack as well as the Release Attack if it goes off.
- They can also Evade the majority of attacks the Boss can execute, though you'll still have to deal with any Secondary effects.
True Dragon King
- Essentially the same as before, though the Boss has a chance to insta-kill you on Turn 3, so be careful!
Old True Dragon King
- This is a rerun of the TDK fight from Ancient Ruins of Nirvana. Check the link for the Strategy.
Super Dragon Emperor
- As usual, it's a completely different fight than normal.
- You have 6 Turns to defeat the Boss. In addition, the Boss uses nothing but Gravity attacks, so you can forego Damage Reduction Subs.
- The Boss' Preemptive Attack will attack the Party for 99% Max HP damage and break Shields. (Can be Evaded)
- On Turns 1 & 2, you'll need to inflict Sleep (or Deep Sleep) on the Boss and make it stick. (Don't bother W-Linking since if you attack too many times, you'll break the Sleep effect.)
- If successful, the Boss won't attack. Just try to get the Sleep inflicted and don't attack unnecessarily.
- Failure to do this will result in the Boss INSTANTLY KILLING the Party. (Does 100% HP damage + breaks Shields; Guaranteed to hit)
- Just try to get Deep Sleep inflicted and then set up for the next few turns.
- For Turns 3-5, the Boss will just attack the party 10 times, with each hit dealing 50% HP Gravity damage. They'll also inflict -5 to all Stats.
- As long as you have at least 1024 HP or more, this attack is completely survivable.
- Hibiscus can be handy for this part as you can constantly regen HP and apply Status Reflect Shields to bounce back the Debuffs.
- After attacking, the Boss will apply an Evasion Shield. So you'll need Subs or Cards that are guaranteed to hit if you hope to deal any damage. Shield Breakers can remove the Shield as well.
- Turns 3-6 will be the prime time to deal as much damage as possible.
- Finally on Turn 6, if you haven't defeated the Boss, they'll INSTANTLY KILL the Party. (Guaranteed to hit)
- Unlike the previous fights, Evasion Shields aren't required. Instead, you'll want Status Reflect.
- As mentioned, Hibiscus is pretty handy for the fight.
- Stab Cards
- Sleep Cards
- Shield Breakers
- Evasion Shields
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|T-Shirt (NY Souvenir)|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (20-30% / 30-35% / 35%) Skill Boost on Straight+ |
(When Subbed alongside Ashurava (Foreign), removes the Straight+ requirement)
|Goddess Statue (NY Souvenir)|| Grants (10-25% / 15-25% / 20-30%) Skill Boost and (25/33/40%) Chance to apply 1-tick Iron Wall |
(When you have an active Shield effect, increases the Minimum Skill Power by +5%)
- The T-Shirt (NY Souvenir) is an ok Attack Sub for any Attacker by itself. However, when Subbed alongside Ashurava (Foreign), the Straight+ requirement is removed, making this an Unconditional Sub! (Though Ashurava (Foreign) only works for Stab Cards, so only use them both for Stab Cards.)
- The Goddess Statue (NY Souvenir) is an interesting Sub for Support Cards that can apply a 1-tick Iron Wall. What's more, you get a boost to the Minimum Skill Boost if you have an active Shield. That said...it's usefulness is somewhat questionable despite the decent Skill Boost.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder is Golden Corn. They give 2x EXP to all related Event Cards + Captain Santa, Lise (Hunter), Sirona & Chloe (Shaman), Chupacabra, Cave and Ruin.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for Skills. (Gem Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Nirvana VS Vesty on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"I love NV" Title|
|Defeat Nirvana on Old TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Miss Cat Witch" Title|
|Clear SDE difficulty without using a Continue||Forehead Jewel|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals |
10 Black Medals
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)