Senjuu's Vajra Barrier - Reincarnation Sutra
|Name||Senjuu's Vajra Barrier - Reincarnation Sutra|
|History||11/11/2019 - 11/25/2019|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Senjuu (Lotus King) is weak to and Taunt.
Waves 1 & 2
- Simply defeat one of the two foes that appear to have the other one Heal/Buff the Party and then flee.
Lotus King Senjuu
- Senjuu's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party. He'll then attempt to apply a Sustained Debuff effect that reduces all of your Stats by -1 every turn for 3 Turns.
- Senjuu also comes alongside two sets of Hands.
- The Hands don't have much HP, but will attack the Party. They can inflict Debuffs and even break Shields.
- If you defeat both sets of Hands, Senjuu will revive them but the Hands will not act that Turn. (This can be useful to prevent them from acting.)
- It's worth noting that if you defeat both Hands and don't Taunt Senjuu at the same time, he'll Counter and may inflict Paralysis!
- In addition, Senjuu won't revive the Hands if he's Charging up or is Taunted.
- Senjuu will mostly inflict Debuffs...and quite a bit of them.
- He'll do this multiple times; Status Reflect or Immunity is highly recommended. (Immunity is preferred on higher Difficulties.)
- On higher difficulties, if anyone's Stats are positive after all the Debuffs, Senjuu will attempt to Reverse your Buffs! (Can be blocked w/at least 3 ticks of Status Reflect or with Status Immunity)
- Senjuu will also constantly apply a Damage Reduction + Counter Shield. Shield Breakers/Bypassers are a must!
- If you manage to inflict Taunt on Senjuu, he won't act that Turn. (But the Hands will still act if alive.)
- However, if you inflict Taunt on him two turns in a row, he'll Counter with a strong attack that deals high damage!
- After a number of Turns, Senjuu will begin to Charge up for a Release attack.
- This has two levels; the first Release attack will attack the Party twice and deal a good chunk of damage.
- The 2nd Release attack will deal very high damage, break Shields, and inflict Damage UP if not prevented. This only pops up on God difficulty or higher.
- Simply inflict Taunt on Senjuu to dispel the Charges. Senjuu will then attack normally.
True Dragon King
- Pretty much the same as Dragon King, just with more HP and Attack.
- Defeat Senjuu in 3 Turns to earn LOTS of Titles!
Super Dragon Emperor
- The Boss Fight is completely different from the other Difficulties and will require a separate Deck.
- Senjuu's Preemptive Attack will break the Party's Shields and wipe your Buffs. (However, it does no damage.)
- As before, Senjuu will have his Hands present in the fight.
- On the 1st turn, the Hands will deal high damage and break Shields, as well as inflicting Random Status Effects and heavy Debuffs.
- The gimmick for this fight is to constantly inflict Taunt! Inflicting Taunt to Senjuu will cause him to deal 10 Million HP damage to the Hands. (He won't attack.)
- Inflicting Taunt to Senjuu without the Hands present will cause him to self-inflict 6 Million HP damage. In addition, he won't attack the Party.
- Thus, if you can get rid of the Hands on the 1st turn and continually inflict Taunt every turn afterwards, you should be able to beat Senjuu in around 7 Turns with no danger whatsoever (as he'll eventually kill himself to self-damage).
- That said, Senjuu will resummon the Hands every other Turn, but as long as you keep Taunting him, they shouldn't be able to attack. (They won't attack the Turn they're resummoned and Senjuu summons them before attacking them.)
- Unlike previous difficulties, Senjuu has no Taunt Counter, so Taunt every turn you can!!!
- As such, you'll want to stack your Deck with lots of Cards that inflict Taunt (regardless of Skill) and Multiply Enhance Cards.
- Recommended Cards: Renge, Hel (Underworld), Girim, Vulcan, Adramelech, Anubis, Loki, Oz, Dolores, Carol, etc.
- Red Stab Cards
- Status Immunity/Reflect
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Monthly DMR|| Grants (0/5/10)-20% Skill Boost |
SSS Only: 33% Chance to activate Main Card's Skill 2x
|Lotus King's Staves|| When Main Card has Stab Skill, grants (20/25/30)-40% Skill Boost |
When target is a God, grants (25/30/35)-40% Skill Boost instead
- The Monthly DMR is a decent Sub that grants a general Skill Boost to any Card. At SSS, it gains a 33% Chance to activate a Card's Skill 2x. That said, it's pretty good if lacking Subs that Prevent Enhance Linking.
- The Lotus King's Staves are a good Sub for Stab Cards. If the target is a God, the Skill Boost increases further (perfect for this Dungeon). If you're lacking Stab Subs, it's pretty great.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Lotus King Senjuu on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Reincarnated X" Title|
- There are separate Titles for every Type in the game! (Too many to list here.)
- However, each Title has the same Icon.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)