Scorching Dragon Poker Triathlon
|Name||Scorching Dragon Poker Triathlon|
|History||7/22/2019 - 8/5/2019|
Time for a Summer Triathlon!
The Boss Scorching Gamblers is weak to and Charm.
Waves 1 & 2
- Various Event Cards will appear in pairs on the first two Waves.
- You can often get away with just defeating just one of them and the other will Buff you and run off.
- The Scorching Gamblers appear as the Boss.
- Their Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and inflict Debuffs.
- While you can block this with Iron Wall, it may be more beneficial to forego it and have Status Reflect applied; that way you can Debuff them right off the bat!
- Similar to the Ragnarok Dungeon, the Boss changes forms constantly; this swaps between the different Teams in the Triathlon. Each Team has different attacks they'll use.
- Scorching Gamblers: May Debuff the Party.
- Everlasting Magical Girls: May inflict Charm.
- Spy Angels: Break Shields and may inflict Sustained Debuff effect (-1 All Stats every Turn)
- Warning Girls - Old Rulers: May inflict Damage UP; May apply Sustained Buff effect to self.
- If you manage to inflict Charm, they may not attack that Turn.
- On higher difficulties, every 3 Turns, they'll Buff themselves +10 to all Stats and Charge up for a Release attack!
- Simply inflict Charm to stop the Release attack.
- If allowed to go through, the Release attack will deal high damage, break Shields, and inflict additional effects depending on what Team is active. (Can be evaded with Evasion Shields.)
- Evasion Shields or Status Reflect are good to utilize.
- Status Reflect can help bounce back some of the Debuffs/Charm.
- Evasion Shields can evade the vast majority of attacks (including the Release attack).
True Dragon King
- Essentially the same fight as on Dragon King.
- The Bosses just hit a bit harder and Debuff much more as well. Beyond that, the same general Strategy applies.
Super Dragon Emperor
- The Boss Fight becomes significantly harder!
- The Preemptive Attack now breaks Shields, deals very high damage, and greatly Debuffs! Afterwards, they'll inflict Random Status Effects.
- Status Reflect wont cut it this time; use Evasion Shields to avoid the attack.
- The Release attack now deals Fatal damage! (INSTANT DEATH)
- Charm Cards are a must to dispel the Charge. It's no longer Evadable as well, so Charm is your only hope.
- Be sure to stack up on strong Buff Cards as well as Cards that have Evasion Shields like Scorching Gamblers or Okuni.
- Status Reflect can still be pretty effective after the Preemptive Attack; however, the Boss does hit fairly hard, so be aware.
- Red Hit
- Charm Cards (Non-Catching)
- Status Reflect or Evasion Shields
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Beautiful Women's Lost Things||When Main Card is Red and has Attack Skill, grants (30% / 30-35% / 35-40%) Skill Boost and (10/15/20%) Chance to inflict Charm|
|Gamblers' Lost Things|| Grants 10% Skill Boost and (10/15/20%) Chance to apply Sustained Buff effect to self that grants +1 AGI every Turn for 2 Turns |
When your AGI is +5, (20/33/50%) chance to apply 1-tick Evasion Shield
- The Beautiful Women's Lost Things is a great Unconditional Attack Sub for any Red Attacker. The extra Charm is just a nice bonus.
- The Gamblers' Lost Things is fairly interesting; basically a discount Okuni Sub effect. Decent if you don't have her or other Evasion Shield effects.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Clear the Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"IRONMAN" Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)