Scorching² Dragon Poker Triathlon
|Name||Scorching² Dragon Poker Triathlon|
|History||8/3/2020 - 8/17/2020|
Time for a Summer Triathlon!
The Boss Scorching Gamblers with Vampire is weak to and Charm.
Waves 1 & 2
- Various Event Cards will appear in pairs on the first two Waves.
- You can often get away with just defeating just one of them and the other will Buff you and run off.
- The Scorching Gamblers with Vampire appear as the Boss.
- Their Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and inflict Debuffs.
- While you can block this with Iron Wall, it may be more beneficial to forego it and have Status Reflect applied; that way you can Debuff them right off the bat!
- Similar to some other Dungeons, the Boss changes forms constantly; this swaps between the different Teams in the Triathlon. Each Team has different attacks they'll use.
- At the end of the 1st Turn, the Boss will start to apply various Shields that are Unbreakable/Unbypassable. (Including Strong Counter + Damage Reduction and just Damage Reduction.)
- Utilize Damage UP cards to get around this! Otherwise your attacks will deal reduced damage.
- Be wary of using Multiply Enhancers if the Strong Counter Shield is up, since you could easily get someone killed!
- If you manage to inflict Charm, they may not attack that Turn.
- Evasion Shields or Status Reflect are good to utilize.
- Status Reflect can help bounce back some of the Debuffs/Charm. It's probably the most preferred.
- Evasion Shields can evade the vast majority of attacks (including the Release attack).
Super Dragon Emperor
- The Boss Fight becomes significantly harder!
- The Preemptive Attack now breaks Shields, deals very high damage, and greatly Debuffs! Afterwards, they'll inflict Random Status Effects.
- Status Reflect wont cut it this time; use Evasion Shields to avoid the attack.
- Also make sure to have Batista subbed on your A card!
- The Release attack now deals Fatal damage! (INSTANT DEATH) It pops up every 3 Turns.
- Charm Cards are a must to dispel the Charge. It's no longer Evadable as well, so Charm is your only hope.
- Be sure to stack up on strong Buff Cards as well as Cards that have Evasion Shields like Scorching Gamblers or Okuni.
- Status Reflect can still be pretty effective after the Preemptive Attack; however, the Boss does hit fairly hard, so be aware.
- However, the Boss can sometimes inflict Damage UP...with Overwrite Disabled!!! (Unsure what triggers this.)
- That said, with Status Reflect, you can keep the constant Debuffs/Status Effects off your Party, so it's handy for that.
- Debuffs are EVERYWHERE. Cards that can wipe/reverse Debuffs are critical if you hope to deal any damage.
- The Boss also loves to keep itself Buffed a lot. Being able to remove said Buffs helps a lot as well.
- The Boss doesn't quite have as much HP as a typical SDE Boss...if you can strike early, you can take them down fast! (However, if you're going for the 3+ Turn mission, be aware of that.)
Old TDK & SDE
- These are reruns of the previous Event's TDK and SDE fights.
- TDK is pretty easy since you can use the same Deck you've been using for previous difficulties.
- SDE is a bit harder due to its gimmicks, but the Boss doesn't have a ton of HP, so it should go down with a good Enhance combo.
- Red Hit
- Charm Cards (Non-Catching)
- Status Reflect or Evasion Shields
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Bastard Children's Lost Things|| When Main Card has Hit Skill, grants (20/25/30%)-40% Skill Boost |
When target is Charmed, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%
|Space Trooper Water Gun||Grants (10/15/20%)-30% Skill Boost, clears Status Effects, and (20/33/50%) to apply 1-tick Status Reflect Shield.|
- The Bastard Children's Lost Things is a pretty good Sub for any Hit card. If you happen to be attacking a Charmed target, you get a minor Skill Boost.
- The Space Trooper Water Gun is a very useful Sub that grants a decent Skill Boost, clears Status Effects, and has a 50% chance to apply a 1-tick Status Reflect Shield. This can be useful in a number of situations, though be aware it's not guaranteed to apply the Shield and that 1 tick may not be enough. This could also overwrite a potentially more useful Shield.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's Special Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get special Titles and rewards.
|Clear the Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Not Good in the Sunlight" Title|
|Clear the Boss Fight on Old TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Don't Look" Title|
|Clear the Boss Fight on Old TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"IRONMAN" Title|
|Clear SDE Difficulty.||Forehead Jewel|
|Clear SDE Difficulty without using a Continue.||Forehead Jewel|
|Clear SDE Difficulty in 3+ Turns.||Forehead Jewel|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)