School Mysteries Continued
|Name||School Mysteries Continued|
|History||7/6/2020 - 7/20/2020|
Investigate the strange Mysteries of the School some more!
The Boss Mari (Kuchisake) is weak to and Paralysis.
Youkai Cards also deal an additional 20% Damage to foes in the Dungeon.
Wave 1 & 2
- Simply defeat one of the two foes to have the other one Heal/Buff the Party before running off.
- For her Preepmtive Attack, Mari will deal high damage to the Party and Buff herself to all Stats.
- On God difficulty and higher, she'll also Steal the Shields the Party is using!! Depending on the kind of Shield present, she'll apply either Damage Reduction, Status Immunity + Damage Reduction, or Iron Wall.
- Mari (Kuchisake) will transform into Hanako (World Boundary) back and forth throughout the fight. (Mari appears on odd-numbered Turns, Hanako appears on even-numbered Turns.)
- The Boss will mostly attack the Party.
- In Particular, they will try to inflict Blindness and Zombify.
- The Boss will also use a variety of Shields including Damage Reduction, Status Immunity + Damage Reduction, Bite Absorb, and Holy Absorb.
- As such, Shield Breakers are incredibly handy!
- Despite being vulnerable to Paralysis, it doesn't appear to do much for this fight. The only thing of note is that it prevents the Boss from wiping their Debuffs at the start of a Turn. (If you somehow got their Stats into the Negatives.)
- Damage UP Counter: If you inflict Hanako with Damage UP, she may counterattack for very high damage (this can be Instant Death on higher difficulties).
- After a number of Turns, the Boss will unleash a powerful attack (similar to Release attack). This attack varies depending on the Boss' form:
- Hanako (World Boundary): Very strong attack that breaks Shields. Also Debuffs right after and may inflict Blindness or Zombify. (Shields won't work as the Debuff/Status come in as Secondary effects after the Shield Break.)
- Mari (Kuchisake): Strong 5x Attack
- There is no real tell for these attacks, so you'll need to prepare for them. On God difficulty and higher, Hanako's attack usually comes on the 2nd Turn, with Mari's attack on the turn after. After that, the attacks will repeat every ~6 turns afterwards.
- On top of that, these attacks deal very significant damage on God/DK (especially DK where they can potentially flat-out kill); try to stay Buffed up or wipe the Boss' Stats.
Super Dragon Emperor
- The SDE fight is somewhat similar to other difficulties and quite unlike other SDE fights as there's no real Insta-kill attacks or a Turn Limit.
- For the Preemptive Attack, Mari attacks the Party for high damage + Zombify. Afterwards, she'll steal the Shields from the Party.
- The Shield she gets depends on what Shield exactly is active in the Party.
- Preemmptive Iron Wall: Unbreakable
- The main gimmick for the fight is just simply having to deal with all the stuff the Boss throws at you!
- Like before, Debuffs, Zombify, and Blindness are big issues. Being able to clear and/or prevent these are critical!
- Likewise, the Boss will frequently Buff itself every other turn. Being able to wipe its Buffs or successfully Debuff it is quite helpful.
- While the Boss doesn't have any Insta-kill attacks, they still hit pretty hard and can wipe you out if you're unlucky.
Old TDK & SDE
- These are reruns of TDK and SDE from School_Mysteries.
- TDK is functionally the same as before.
- SDE has been made a little bit easier as Hanako doesn't have quite as much HP as before. The gimmicks for the fight still remain however.
- Old SDE 2 is the actual prior SDE fight in all of its glory. Needless to say, it's pretty rough.
- Blue Bite
- Paralysis Cards
- Shield Breakers
- Status Reflect
|Dancing Human Anatomical Model||50,000|
|Walking Kinjiro Ninomiya||50,000|
|Glowing Eye Beethoven Portrait||50,000|
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
For this 2nd Run, the Subs can now evolve to GOD! You just need an additional 3 copies (15 in total).
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Seiya's Exorcism Gun|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (25/30/35%) Skill Boost on Straight+|
When target is Undead, grants (25-30/30-35/35-40%) Skill Boost instead and executes an additional Holy attack (1.00/1.50/2.00/2.50).
GOD Only: Removes Straight+ requirement.
|Teacher's Cross Necklace|| On Skill Activation, grants (10/15/20)-30% Skill Boost and clears Status Effects |
SSS Only: When inflicted with a Status Effect, grants 1% Increased Healing Received
GOD Only: When inflicted with a Status Effect, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5% and grants 1% Increased Healing Received
- The Teacher's Cross Necklace is of particular note as it's a VERY good Sub for any Support Card since it can clear Status Effects unconditionally! It's worth getting a few copies even to just SSS because of how useful it is!
- Seiya's Exorcism Gun is a decent Attack Sub; However, it's not really that great until you evolve to GOD to get rid of the Straight+ requirement. If fighting Undead, it gets a small Skill Boost and also executes an additional Holy attack.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Clear the Dungeon 100 times. (Any Difficulty)||"Exorcist XIII" Title|
|Defeat Mari/Hanako on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Jersey Man" Title|
|Defeat Hanako on Old TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Hanako's Friendship" and "Toilet God" Titles|
|Clear SDE Difficulty without using a Continue||Forehead Jewel|
|Clear SDE Difficulty in 3+ Turns.||Forehead Jewel|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000||10 Black Medals |
10 Black Medals
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)
|120000||Forehead Jewel |