|History||2/25/2019 - 3/11/2019|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Point Rewards
- 6 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Investigate the strange Mysteries of the School!
The Boss Hanako is weak to and Paralysis.
Youkai Cards also deal an additional 20% Damage to foes in the Dungeon. (Non-Attack Cards get a Skill Boost.)
Wave 1 & 2
- The following enemies will appear on the first two Waves:
- Seiya and Mari appear on the 1st Wave.
- Defeat either one of them to have the other one (if left alive) run off and Heal/Buff the Party.
- Hanako or one of the other Event Cards appear on the 2nd Wave.
- Hanako's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and break their Shields.
- She'll constantly switch between her Child and Toilet God forms every turn and attack the Party.
- Hanako's attacks will mostly Debuff the Party and occasionally inflict Zombify or Confusion.
- She'll also sometimes break Shields with her attack, but not often.
- Every couple of turns, Hanako will Buff herself +10 to all Stats and prepare for a Release attack on the next turn!
- Inflict Paralysis to reduce the Release attack's damage!
- Status Reflect Cards are recommended to have due to all the Debuffs flying around.
- The Boss Fight gets considerably more difficult on higher difficulties...
- Hanako will now constantly switch between using either a Bite Absorption Shield or Holy Absorption Shield!
- Be careful about what Cards you use to attack with or you could Heal Hanako! As such, Shield Breakers/Bypassers are a must!
- To make things even worse, Hanako can now also Reverse your Buffs when she attacks.
- She can also occasionally inflict Damage UP as well, so be sure to overwrite it if you can.
True Dragon King
- Not much changes on TDK difficulty; the fight remains mostly the same. Hanako just has a little more HP and hits a bit harder than before.
- Defeat Hanako in 3 Turns to earn a Special Title!
Super Dragon Emperor
- The Boss Fight gets a HUGE overhaul from previous difficulties.
- Hanako now has a titanic 6 Million HP to burn through! (Much more than your typical SDE Boss and on par with some Tower Dungeon Bosses.)
- Hanako's Preemptive Attack will break Shields and deal 99% Max HP Gravity Damage. (Can not be avoided. Must be at Full HP or you're probably dead.)
- The fight can be pretty much summed up in two parts:
- For the 1st Part, Hanako will continually attack the Party for 99% Max HP Gravity Damage every turn.
- On top of that, she also has a Holy Absorption Shield (Overwrite Disabled) active as well.
- After 3 Turns (the 4th Turn), Hanako will then Nuke the Party for 100% Max HP Gravity Damage (Instant Death).
- To prevent the Instant Death attack, you'll need to cut her HP to below 50%.
- After that (The 2nd Part of the fight), Hanako will stop doing the Gravity attacks and instead mostly just attack with Zombify and Debuffs.
- Hanako still has her Release attack to consider as well, so be sure to Paralyze her if necessary!
- However, given enough Turns, Hanako will eventually attempt to Nuke the Party for 100% Max HP Gravity Damage (Instant Death) again. Defeat her before she has the chance!!!
- Needless to say, the difficulty for this fight is pretty high! You'll need a pretty good Deck to deal with everything going on here.
- Strong Scaling Healing Cards such as Pio, Arcadia, and Tensen Nyannyan are a must-have!
- In addition, Awakened Gehenna with his Brutal Scythe will be very helpful as it can deal pure Gravity Damage (and Hanako only has 50% Gravity Resistance).
- Blue Bite: Hansel & Gretel, Chrome, etc.
- Paralysis Cards
- Shield Breakers: Casca, Izanami, Ame no Uzume, Fenrir, etc.
- Status Reflect: Hibiscus, Star, Cat Sith (New Years), etc.
- Debuff Reversal: Queen Lady, Makura-gaeshi, etc.
|Dancing Human Anatomical Model||50,000|
|Walking Kinjiro Ninomiya||50,000|
|Glowing Eye Beethoven Portrait||50,000|
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Seiya's Demonic Gun|| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants (25/30/35%) Skill Boost on Straight+|
When target is Undead, grants (25-30/30-35/35-40%) Skill Boost instead and executes an additional Holy attack (1.00/1.50/2.00).
|Teacher's Cross Necklace|| On Skill Activation, grants (10/15/20)-30% Skill Boost and clears Status Effects |
(SSS Only: When inflicted with a Status Effect, grants 1% Increased Healing Received)
- The Teacher's Cross Necklace is of particular note as it's a VERY good Sub for any Support Card since it can clear Status Effects unconditionally!
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Clear the Dungeon 100 times. (Any Difficulty)||"Exorcist XIII" Title|
|Defeat Hanako on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Hanako's Friend" Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)