Sacred Mirror of Amaterasu
|Name||Sacred Mirror of Amaterasu|
|Type||Points Exchange (Type 2)|
|History||2/4/2014 - 2/18/2014|
9/22/2014 - 10/6/2014
8/31/2015 - 9/14/2015
1/11/2018 - 1/15/2018
The first two waves consist of Event Cards and Fodder.
Cardify skills are disabled. Any Magatamas or Fodder will automatically be cardified.
The boss, Amaterasu is weak to , Blind, Poison and Confuse.
God-type Cards will deal an additional 1.2x Damage in the Dungeon.
- Amaterasu's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and she'll self-apply a Damage Reduction Shield.
- Unlike some other Event Bosses, Amaterasu's not terribly bulky, but makes up for it with a variety of Shields (notably Damage Reduction and Status Immunity).
- She's also weak to a variety of Status Effects; however, if inflicted with one, it can trigger a Status Counter attack and she'll slap on a Status Immunity shield and cure herself of any Status Effect.
- On higher difficulties, the Status Counter can also inflict Status Effects like Paralysis. Be careful!
- She's also got a nasty Flush Counter which can cause Blindness as well as heavily debuffing your Party.
- If any Amaterasu's Stats reach +5, she may unleash a strong Release attack. Afterwards, she'll reset her Buffs/Debuffs.
On higher difficulties, Susanoo, Tsukuyomi, Ame no Uzume, and/or Kagutsuchi will appear with Amaterasu and must be dealt with.
If Tsukuyomi shows up, it's highly recommended to defeat her quickly to avoid getting inflicted with Blindness from her attacks.
Even if Amaterasu if defeated, her allies won't run off, so they'll need to be defeated to clear the Dungeon.
- Susanoo will use his Preemptive Attack to Buff himself +10 ATK.
- Susanoo will attack the Party and break Shields as well as dealing increased damage when doing so!
- Susanoo is weak to Confusion, which can hamper him quite a bit. This can cause him to attack his allies!
- Tsukuyomi will use her Preemptive Attack to attack the Party (this bypasses Shields).
- Tsukuyomi's attacks can bypass your Shields and she can inflict Blindness! Take care of her ASAP!
- Fortunately, she's weak to Poison, so if you fail to defeat her quickly, Poison damage can put a nice dent in her.
Ame no Uzume
- Ame will use her Preemptive Attack to attack the Party.
- Ame's attacks can inflict Debuffs; she'll also apply Strong Counter + Damage Reduction Shields to her allies. (This actually hurts quite a bit, so try to remove it before attacking!)
- She can also Heal her allies as well. Fortunately, she's weak to Sleep, which can shut her down for a bit.
- Kagutsuchi's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party, breaking your Shields and applying Damage UP!
- Kagutsuchi's attacks can inflict Confusion and occasionally break Shields.
- His attacks will sometimes inflict Damage UP as well; try to get rid of him quickly to prevent your Party from dying.
- Like Susanoo, Kagutsuchi is weak to Confusion, which can hamper him quite a bit.
Amaterasu (The Sun) & Tsukuyomi (Moonlight)
- Amaterasu's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and wipe your Shields. She'll then self-apply a Damage Reduction Shield and Buff herself. She'll also Charge up with a Red Aura.
- Tsukuyomi's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party.
- The Bosses will occasionally Charge up and gain an Red Aura; if you don't inflict Blind, Poison or Confusion within 2 Turns, they'll Nuke the Party with a powerful Release attack.
- Amaterasu's Release attack will deal heavy damage and break Shields.
- Tsukuyomi's Release attack will deal heavy damage and heavily Debuff the Party.
- Amaterasu will attack the Party and occasionally apply a Counter + Damage Reduction Shield.
- Tsukuyomi's attacks can break or bypass Shields and she can also inflict Seal, Paralysis, or Blindness.
- If you can inflict a Status Effect on one of the bosses and they don't have a Red Aura up, you can get that Status Effect to stick!
True Dragon King
- Susanoo, Kagutsuchi, and Ame no Uzume appear on Wave 1
- Awakened Amaterasu along with Kagutsuchi and Awakened Tsukyomi appear on Wave 2 (Preemptive)
- This is mostly a slightly tougher version of the Boss Fight from God/Dragon King Difficulty.
- Amaterasu (The Sun) & Tsukuyomi (Moonlight) appear on the Boss Wave (Preemptive)
- For the most part, this fight is mostly the same as previous Difficulties; they just hit harder and have much more HP.
The Kusanagi Sword is obtainable from the Medal Shop for 200 Medals and 5 Black Medals
The Yata no Kagami is obtainable from the Medal Shop for 500 Medals and 20 Black Medals
- Note: If you already have the Kusanagi or Yata no Kagami from previous events, they will be Sold Out in the Medal Shop.
Special Sub Cards
There are several special Sub Cards that can be obtained, and it's worth trying to get them if possible. The Magatamas and the Seven-Branched Sword can be obtained from clearing the Dungeon. They can be evolved and used as strong Sub Cards.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|→ Red Magatama||When Main Card is God, grants (5/5-10/5-15)% Damage Boost.|
|→ Blue Magatama||When Main Card is God, grants (5/5-10/5-15)% Skill Boost.|
|→ Green Magatama||When Main Card is God, grants (1/1/2)% Damage Reduction and (1/2/4)% Status Avoidance|
|→ Seven-Branched Sword||When Main Card has Slash Skill, grants (20-40/25-40/30-40)% Skill Boost (When Main Card is God, increases two of ATK, DEF, or AGI by +1)|
Medal Shop Cards
Yata no Kagami
Sub Skill: On Straight+, activates Main Card's Skill twice.
An extremely useful sub for higher difficulties as it allows a card to activate its Skill twice on a Straight+.
This is very valuable for any sort of Support card as it not only allows them to activate their Skill twice, but it also locks them out of being used with Enhance cards.
It's worth noting that the activated skills operate at around ~80% of their usual power.
Sub Skill: 15% Skill Boost for Attack Skills (30% Skill Boost on Straight+)
As noted, the Kusanagi Sword is only effective for Attack Skills, but it's a great sub for any attacker.
While it's not quite a 35% Skill Boost, it's very close and offers a substantial boost regardless. Not to mention you still get the 15% Skill Boost even if you don't make a Straight+ hand.
Fodder are Shimekazari. They give 2x EXP to all related Event Cards including Susanoo, Ame no Uzume, Kagutsuchi, Izanagi, and Izanami.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
- 3 Black Medals for 10000 P each.
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7500 P each.
- Each reward is redeemable three times.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000||10 Black Medals|
- Defeating Ama & Tsukuyomi will earn you 1.5x Points.