Sacred Fist Awakening
|Name||Sacred Fist Awakening|
|History||2/19/2018 - 3/5/2018|
This is a challenge dungeon, which has the following restrictions:
- Each entry costs 1/6th of your max stamina
- Half SP boost is not allowed
- There is only one round instead of the normal three so be prepared to face off against the boss immediately!
- Because there is only one round, when hosting this dungeon the game will wait 30 seconds before starting in order to allow players to join
Unlike some other dungeons, this Challenge Dungeon requires a minimum Deck Power to enter.
|Difficulty||Minimum DP Required|
Chen Xiong is weak to
- Chen Xiong will use his Preemptive Attack to summon two Clones and and apply an Iron Wall Shield and Sustained Buff effect to his Party.
- The Clones don't hit especially hard, but they can be greatly annoying as they can inflict Blindness with their attacks.
- They'll also Buff and Shield their allies nearly every turn.
- While they don't have a lot of HP, if you defeat both of them, Chen will apply Damage UP to the Party and then resummon them.
- As such, it may just be better to take out one of the Clones then focus on Chen.
- Chen will assault the Party with random Stats Effects while attacking. He can also occasionally break Shields when doing this too.
- Despite that, Status Reflect/Immunity are highly useful to have.
- He can also occasionally Debuff the Party with his attacks as well.
- Every couple of turns, Chen and his Clones will a gain a Red Aura and Buff themselves +10 to all Stats; this is a tell for his incoming Release attack on the next turn.
- Chen's Release attack can deal quite a bit of damage. Afterwards, him and the Clones will wipe their Buffs.
- If you manage to defeat both of the Clones, it can prevent the Release attack from occurring. (Chen will still wipe his Buffs anyways.)
- Shield Breakers are HIGHLY useful to have as Chen and his Clones will constantly have Shields on. Make sure to bring plenty of them!
This dungeon can drop materials used in Awakening System and Orb System. Also, high rank Marrons and Fairys may drop.
Additionally, special Limited Orbs may rarely drop that are specific to this Challenge Dungeon. (The higher the difficulty, the greater the chance they have to drop from the Boss.)
| Unique Dedication Lv1
|★★||2||ATK +100, Grant 3% Skill Boost when a Hit Card is in the played hand including your own (Limited to Green Cards only)|
|Unique Dedication Lv2
|★★★||2||ATK +100, Grant 5% Skill Boost when a Hit Card is in the played hand including your own (Limited to Green Cards only)|
| Majestic Prestige Lv1
|★★||2||ATK +100, When Main Card has Hit Skill, grants 3% Skill Boost (Limited to Green Cards only)|
| Majestic Prestige Lv2
|★★★||2||ATK +100, When Main Card has Hit Skill, grants 5% Skill Boost (Limited to Green Cards only)|
| Unbending Fortitude Lv1
|★★||2||HP +50, Grants 3% Skill Boost to all Hit Cards in the played hand other than your own (Limited to Green Cards only)|
| Unbending Fortitude Lv2
|★★★||2||HP +50, Grants 5% Skill Boost to all Hit Cards in the played hand other than your own (Limited to Green Cards only)|
| The Meaning of Breakneck Fist
|★★★★★||3||ATK +200, Grants 8% Skill Boost when there's a Hit Card other than your own in the played hand (Limited to Hit Cards only)|