Ryugu-jo (2nd Run)
|Name||Japanese Mythology - Ryugu-jo|
|History||3/30/2020 - 4/13/2020|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Daily Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are disabled.
The Boss Otohime (Everlasting) is weak to and Paralysis.
God and Youkai-type Cards also deal 20% additional Damage in the Dungeon. (Non-Attackers get a Skill Boost.)
Waves 1 & 2
- Pairs of Event Cards will appear. Simply defeat only one of them for the other to Buff/Heal the Party and flee.
Otohime of the Everlasting Land
- Otohime's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and break Shields. She'll also Debuff you as well.
- Otohime will primarily attack the Party and inflict Debuffs.
- However, she can also inflict Blindness(!) with a few of her attacks. (Be careful, because this may apply Damage UP!)
- On higher difficulties, she even has an attack that can inflict random Status Effects!
- If you Debuff Otohime too much, she can Reverse her Stats!
- Likewise, if the Party's Stat Total gets too high, Otohime can wipe your Buffs.
- If you Paralyze Otohime, she'll Debuff herself and then clear her Status.
- This also delays or prevents some of her nastier attacks!
- Rarely, Otohime may apply an Iron Wall Shield that has several ticks based on difficulty.
- Otohime will also Charge up for a Release attack by Buffing herself +10 to all Stats and gaining an Aura.
- The Lv1 Release attack can break Shields and may inflict Blindness!
- The Lv2 Release attack can deal high damage, break Shields, and heavily Debuffs. This tends to come out when she's below 50% HP.
- Simply Paralyze Otohime to stop the Release attacks!
- Otohime may counterattack if Damage UP is applied to her...be aware.
- Effective Shields
- Status Reflect or Immunity are the general way to go, as Otohime doesn't Shield Break unless she uses her Release attacks.
- Evasion Shields can also work as well, but tend to be less useful.
True Dragon King
- Pretty much the same fight as before, though Shields are less effective this time.
Super Dragon Emperor
- Estimated HP: 7 Million
- Otohime's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party for 99% Max HP and break Shields. She'll also inflict Blindness and Confusion as well!
- The attack itself can be Evaded, but you'll still likely get Status Effects. Even then, Evasion Shields are useless beyond that.
- For the first 5 Turns, Otohime will do the following:
- She'll attack the Party and attempt to inflict Status Effects!
- If someone gets inflicted with a Status Effect, she'll immediately follow-up with an Instant Death attack!
- However, if you Paralyze her, it'll prevent the attack!
- Making things even harder, Otohime will constantly apply an Unbreakable/Unbypassable Iron Wall! You'll need Damage UP cards to get rid of the Shield.
- She'll also frequently Debuff the Party -5 to all Stats.
- Needless to say, Status Reflect or Immunity is a must!!!
- On Turn 6, Otohime will attempt to insta-kill the Party. Paralyze her and it just does 99% HP damage instead.
- From Turn 7 onwards, Otohime will constantly attack for 99% Max HP damage.
- At this point, you'll need to Heal every turn and attempt to finish her!!!
Old TDK & SDE
- This is a rerun of the last run's TDK & SDE fights.
- The strategy for those fights can be found here.
- These should be a little bit easier to deal with this time around as the God/Youkai weaknesses apply to these fights and they don't have crazy amounts of HP.
- Green Claw
- Paralysis Cards
- Status Reflect/Immunity
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
The Tamatebako can be obtained from Accumulated Point Rewards.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Yamasachihiko's Bow & Arrow|| When Main Card has Claw Skill, grants (30% / 30-35% / 30-40%) Skill Boost |
SSS Only: When Subbed alongside 2 Youkai Cards, grants 35-40% Skill Boost and +3% Accuracy
|Umashichihiko's Fishing Rod|| When Main Card is a Youkai, grants (10/15/20%)-30% Skill Boost and grants +1 ATK to self |
SSS Only: Grants 1% Damage Reduction against Water (Blue) foes
|Tamatebako||When Main Card is a Girl, grants 15% Skill Boost and +1 DEF (Grants +1% Status Avoidance for every +1 DEF you have)|
- Yamasachihiko's Bow & Arrow is a pretty great Sub for Claw Cards. The SSS version gives an extra boost as well as some extra Accuracy if you pair it with 2 Youkai Cards.
- Umashichihiko's Fishing Rod is a Support Sub for Youkai Cards. That said...it's not exactly something special and the SSS version's bonus Damage Reduction is hardly worth mentioning.
- The Tamatebako is a comeback from the last run and it's just as unimpressive as ever. It's a Support Sub for Girl Cards that gives a decent Skill Boost and +1 DEF as well as giving bonus Status Avoidance based on your DEF.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat Otohime on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"???" Title|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)