|Name||Mega Man X (Rockman X)|
|History||1/28/2019 - 2/10/2019|
Cardify Skills are disabled.
First two waves consist of Event Cards.
The Boss Sigma Virus is weak to and Paralysis.
- Sigma's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party for Gravity Damage and break your Shields.
- He'll also come alongside two random Minions.
- They don't hit terribly hard, but can Debuff the Party as well as Buffing their allies and Sigma.
- They can also break Shields as well with their attacks.
- These can be ignored for the most part; Once you defeat Sigma, they'll be destroyed.
- If you do manage to destroy both minions, Sigma will revive them and apply a Sustained Buff effect on them. Destroying one is ok though.
- Sigma will primarily attack the Party breaking your Shields and inflicting random Status Effects.
- Cards that can clear Status Effects are a must!
- The vast majority of Shields are ineffective as many of Sigma's attacks will break them.
- However, Evasion Shields will avoid the vast majority of Sigma's attacks!
- Every so often, Sigma will Charge up, fully Buff himself +10 to all Stats, and apply a Counter Shield (+ Iron Wall on higher difficulties).
- Paralyze Sigma to prevent the Release attack!
- However, if you spam Paralysis too much on Sigma, he will eventually Counterattack, so be careful.
- If you fail to dispel the the 1st Charge, Sigma will eventually Charge up to Lv2!
- Blue Hit
- Shield Breakers/Anti-Shield Cards
- Paralysis Cards
- Evasion Shields
|Magna Centipede (MMX)||N/A|
|Crystal Snail (MMX)||N/A|
|Wire Sponge (MMX)||N/A|
Magna Centipede, Crystal Snail, and Wire Sponge have a chance to drop after clearing the Dungeon.
They require multiple copies of themselves to evolve. You'll need 9 copies total to evolve one to DRA.
There's a few Special Mission Objectives for this Dungeon in which you can unlock Event Cards by clearing the Dungeon a number of times.
The number of clears can be tracked on the Treasure Objectives page.
|Clear the Dungeon 20 times on any Difficulty||Magna Centipede (MMX)|
|Clear the Dungeon 40 times on any Difficulty||Crystal Snail (MMX)|
|Clear the Dungeon 60 times on any Difficulty||Wire Sponge (MMX)|
|Clear the Dungeon 80 times on any Difficulty||Ride Armor|
|Clear the Dungeon 100 times on any Difficulty|| Ride Chaser |
"17th Elite Unit" Title
Special Sub Cards
Both Special Sub Cards for this Event can be obtained through Treasure Rewards (see above).
They also have a very rare chance to drop from the Dungeon Chest when you clear the Dungeon.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Ride Armor|| When Main Card is Robot and has Attack Skill, grants 30-40% Skill Boost |
(When all 3 Subs are Robots, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5% and grants +1 to all Stats)
|Ride Chaser|| When Main Card is Robot, grants 20-30% Skill Boost and +1 AGI |
(When all 3 Subs are Robots, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5% and grants 2% Status Avoidance)
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The following can be rolled from the Rockman X Collab Gacha:
In addition, Iris and Alia can be purchased from the Item Shop from their respective Card Packs for 100 Dragon Stones.
Fodder are Sub Tanks. They give 2x EXP to all related Event Cards.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for ALL Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent!!!)
As such, this is extremely good Fodder to farm for!
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
|3000||5 Black Medals|
中級 (42 STP)
|5500||100 Dragon Medals|
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies|