Record of the Divine Beast
|Name||Record of the Divine Beast|
|History||7/18/2016 - 8/01/2016|
First two waves consist of Fodder and Event Cards.
Cardify Skills are disabled in this Dungeon.
Kuchinawa has a chance to replace Oguchi No Magami as the Boss instead. Defeat it and earn additional Points!
Oguchi no Magami
- On Dragon difficulty and higher, Oguchi will have a Preemptive Attack. He'll attack the Party and may absorb the Party's Buffs.
- Oguchi can inflict Seal and Blindness as well as Lifesteal with some of its attacks.
- He can also inflict painful Debuffs with most of his attacks. If you manage to Seal him, this can cause his Debuffs to miss, making the battle somewhat easier. Another option to is use Status Reflect Shields to attempt to reflect the Debuffs and Status Effects back towards Oguchi.
- Oguchi will also frequently buff himself; he'll also occasionally buff +5 to all Stats! Debuffing will help quite a bit. Cards that can wipe buffs like Marchosias, Leviathan, and Mahiru are very handy to utilize for this fight as well.
- On God difficulty and higher, he'll often buff up +10 to all Stats and debuff the Party. On the next turn, he'll put up an Unbreakable Water Absorption Shield (it can be overwritten via Damage UP). This is a sign of a very deadly incoming nuke attack on the next turn. If you don't Debuff him hard, Seal him, or manage to kill him, it's capable of dealing fatal damage (75-80k+) if he's at +5 ATK. (If you Seal him with the Shield on, it'll negate its effects and prevent the Nuke attack.)
- Consequently, if you leave Oguchi at +5 at all Stats for more than one turn, he'll put on the Water Absorption Shield and prepare to nuke the Party as well.
- Once Oguchi gets near death, he'll start getting very aggressive with his Buffing; finish him off quickly!
- Shield cards are very useful for reducing damage from Oguchi's attacks, as he can't break Shields unless he nukes. Either utilize Status Reflect or Strong Counter/Damage Reduction.
- Kuchinawa's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and attempt to inflict Petrify or Paralysis. On God difficulty and higher, this also breaks Shields and has a significantly higher chance to Petrify or Paralyze.
- Kuchinawa will mostly attempt to inflict Petrify and Debuffs with his attacks. You don't want to be Petrified long, as Kuchinawa may follow up with an attack that deals increased damage against Petrified targets.
- He can also occasionally inflict nasty Poison or Blindness as well as stealing the Party's Stats and applying Damage UP.
- Kuchinawa can apply a very powerful Damage Reduction Shield that will heavily reduce the damage from your attacks to about double digits. However, if you Seal him, the Shield's effects will be negated.
- Eventually, Kuchinawa will charge up with a Red Aura...if you don't manage to Seal him, Kuchinawa will start nuking the Party every turn with an attack that breaks Shields and inflicts high-level Poison. He'll also clear any Debuffs he has after the attack.
- He also has some annoying single-target Gravity attacks he'll use occasionally that can take off a lot of HP.
- As with Oguchi, Status Reflect and Strong Counter/Damage Reduction cards can be very powerful to utilize against Kuchinawa. Additionally, cards like Strength or Star can be useful to combat the Damage UP effect he can apply to the Party. (The trade-off between the two is important; Status Reflect/Immunity will prevent the Status Effects & Debuffs flying around, whereas the Damage Reduction Shield can help you take significantly less damage as the bosses hit pretty hard.)
- Cards with Seal are very important to have as it neutralizes two of Kuchinawa's more annoying gimmicks (the Damage Reduction Shield and Charge). Otherwise, you're likely going to have a rough time.
True Dragon King
- Kagura or Mitama along with minions will appear on Wave 1. Take your time Buffing up.
- Oguchi no Magami will appear on Wave 2. The fight here is pretty similar to the fight on Dragon King difficulty.
- Kuchinawa will appear on the Boss Wave; apart from the increased HP and Attack, there are few differences for this fight.
- As noted above, Cards with Seal are very important to have as it neutralizes two of Kuchinawa's more annoying gimmicks (the Damage Reduction Shield and Charge).
- One of the major changes for the Boss Fight is Kuchinawa's Damage Reduction Shield is now Unbreakable. Seal or Damage UP will be the only ways you can get rid of it.
- Seal Cards: Kagura, Horus, Akane, Capricorn, Mitama etc.
- Shield Cards: Kidomaru, Zashiki, Empress, etc.
- Slash Cards: Kagura, Ranmaru, Emeperor, Lancelot, etc
- Sustain Cards: Star, Strength, Scathatch
- Debuffers/Stat Wipers: Makura-gaeshi, Ame no Uzume, Capricorn, Leviathan, Marchosias, Mahiru, etc.
|Oguchi No Magami (1st Run)||50,000|
|Kuchinawa (2nd Run)||50,000|
- If you didn't get Oguchi No Magami during the 1st Run, he can be obtained from the Medal Shop for 1500 Dragon Medals.
|Hairpin of the Divine Wolf||300,000|
|Yatsuka No Tsurugi||600,000|
There are special Equipment Sub Cards you can purchase with Accumulated Event Points.
- Hairpin of the Divine Wolf: Grants 20% Skill Boost on Straight+ (Grants an additional 2% Skill Boost x the number of God-type cards in the hand including your own)
- Yatsuka No Tsurugi: When Main Card has Slash Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost on Straight+ and 20% chance to inflict Seal
- Bell Pike: When Main Card has Slash Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost on Straight+ (When this card is subbed alongside 2 other God cards, 50% chance to either clear your Status Effects or clear the Party's Status Effects)
For the 1st Run, the Fodder are Divine Stones; they give 2x EXP to all Event Cards + Kagura.
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000||10 Black Medals|
- Defeating Kuchinawa will reward you with 1.5x Points.