Ragnarok - Endgame
|Name||Ragnarok - Endgame|
|History||7/1/2019 - 7/15/2019|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Boss Data
- 3 Strategy
- 4 Event Cards
- 5 Special Missions
- 6 Point Rewards
- 7 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Parallel Dimensions collide as Loki seeks to bring about Ragnarok!
The Boss Loki & Thor (The End) is weak to and Taunt.
Hero-type Cards also deal 20% additional Damage. (Support Cards gain a Skill Boost instead)
Waves 1 & 2
- Various Event Cards will appear in pairs on the first two Waves.
- You can often get away with just defeating just one of them and the other will Buff you and run off.
- This won't work if Surtr appears; you'll have to defeat him no matter what.
- Loki & Thor appear as the Boss.
- However, this Boss Fight has a gimmick in that it constantly changes form as it's depicting the "final battle" between Loki and his allies against Sigurd, Siegfried, and the Eternal Warrior.
- Their Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and possibly inflict a Sustained Debuff effect. (Iron Wall is effective.)
- Don't bother attempting to overwrite the Sustained Debuff effect as Loki will reapply it frequently.
- For the most part, Loki and Co. will attack the Party, often inflicting Debuffs and rarely Confusing or Paralyzing the Party.
- They can also put up a 5-tick Iron Wall. Shield Breakers/Anti-Shield Cards are useful.
- Eventually, they'll Charge up for Release attack by Buffing themselves +10 to all Stats and applying a Sustained Buff effect.
- You can stop the Release attack by inflicting Damage UP. If successful, they just regularly attack the Party. (Keep in mind you'll need Cards that can specifically inflict Damage UP.)
- If the Release attack goes through, they hit the Party for high damage, though it is relatively survivable if you're fully Buffed/Healed.
- You'll also get some minor assistance from Sigurd, Siegfried, and the Eternal Warrior as they'll sometimes attack Loki and Co.
- Despite Loki being weak to Taunt, it actually doesn't do a lot in this fight apart from just resetting his Stats. Thus, Taunt cards aren't really required.
True Dragon King
- No major changes for this difficulty. Just a slightly tougher version of the fight on Dragon King.
Super Dragon Emperor
- There's a couple of changes for this difficulty:
- Loki's Preemptive Attack now does 99% Max HP Gravity Damage and breaks Shields. However, it no longer applies the Sustained Debuff effect.
- As such, go into the Boss Fight fully Healed and Heal up on your first turn when possible.
- Loki's Iron Wall Shield now becomes Unbreakable & Unbypassable; Anti-Shield/Damage UP Cards are a must! (Shield Breakers no longer effective.)
- Loki can now inflict random Status Effects on the Party instead of just Confusion/Paralysis like before.
- For the most part, if you can survive the Preemptive Attack, the fight is relatively manageable. (One of the easier SDE fights at least.)
- Once more, Taunt or Debuff Cards aren't totally required.
- The Release attack is not fatal and is relatively survivable.
- Red Slash: S.Awk Susanno, White Pawn, Zero (Black)
- Red Stab: Hel (Underworld), Meiling, Hippolyta
- Shield Breaker/Anti-Shield: Sieg & Sigurd (The End), Eternal Warrior, Rioo
- Status Reflect (Non-Sustain)
- Hero Cards (if applicable)
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Hero's Double Swords|| When Main Card is a God or Hero with Slash Skill, grants (20-30% / 25-35% / 30-40%) Skill Boost and executes additional Slash attack (1.50x) |
(SSS Only: 20% chance to Steal +1 AGI from the target)
|Death Chakram||When Main Card has Stab Skill, grants (20-30% / 25-35% / 30-40%) Skill Boost and executes additional Stab attack (1.50x /1.85x / 2.20x)|
- The Hero's Double Swords are sort of just average; you need specific conditions for it to work and the additional Slash and Debuff are weak/have low chance to activate. Decent if you have the Cards to support it.
- The Death Chakram is actually pretty good for any Stab Card. Great Skill Boost and the additional Stab attack has a high multiplier at SSS. Worth getting if you can.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder are Crayfish Plates; they gives 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Eternal Warrior, Hel (Underworld), Sieg & Sigurd (The End), Hel, Freya, and Nidhogg.
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Clear the Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Trickster" Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)