Psychic Abilities Private Academy
|Name||Psychic Abilities Private Academy|
|History||5/23/2016 - 6/6/2016 |
4/10/2017 - 4/24/2017
1/21/2019 - 1/28/2019
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Mission Rewards
- 5 Point Rewards
- 6 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
First two waves consist of Event Cards.
Cardify Skills are disabled.
From Advanced (60 STP) difficulty onwards, Chidori has a chance to appear after Tsubame is defeated.
Defeat her to gain additional Points and special Cards!
- Tsubame's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and break your Shields, so any Preemptive Shields will be useless.
- From Demon difficulty onwards, Tsubame will be flanked by two Phantoms. While they don't deal much damage, they will constantly Debuff the Party with their attacks.
- If you manage to Blind them, their attacks will miss.
- If the Phantoms are defeated, they'll just come back on the next turn, so don't bother actively attacking them.
- When Tsubame is defeated, the Phantoms will be destroyed.
- Tsubame will occasionally buff herself, clear her Status Effects, and apply a Shield (one of Iron Wall, Counter, Status Immunity, etc.)
- When Tsubame gets critically low on HP, she'll apply a strong Counter Shield and attempt to use a powerful attack on the next turn; defeat her quickly or heal up!
- On Higher Difficulties, this attack CAN kill you; either kill her quick or apply Iron Wall to block it.
- If you manage to Blind Tsubame, her Accuracy will be greatly reduced. But she'll eventually cure herself and apply a Status Immunity Shield.
- Tsubame will also occasionally wipe the Party's Shields as well as inflict Paralysis and Confusion with her attacks. Status Reflect Shields can be useful for preventing the Status Effects and the Phantoms' Debuffs.
- Chidori has a chance to appear after defeating Tsubame on Advanced difficulty onwards.
- Unlike Tsubame, Chidori's not very bulky as all, so you may be able to defeat her quickly with a good hand.
- Chidori can inflict Confusion and Debuffs with her attacks, while also buffing herself every so often.
- If you manage to Blind Chidori, she'll clear it and then attack the Party with a lightning attack.
True Dragon King
- Toki, Kuina, and Kanari appear on the 1st wave.
- Chidori appears on the 2nd wave. (Preemptive Attack)
- Tsubame appears on the Boss wave. (Preemptive Attack)
- The fight is mostly the same as before, just slightly different (apart from the usual HP and Attack increase).
- Tsubame's first move will be to immediately get fired up! She'll Buff herself and put on a strong Counter Shield; be sure to Blind her quickly (or put on a Shield), as she'll use a strong attack next turn. She'll also perform this combo periodically.
- As usual, Blinding Tsubame and her Phantoms is key to avoiding unnecessary damage and Debuffs.
Super Dragon Emperor
- Toki, Kuina, and Kanari appear on the 1st wave. (Preemptive Attack)
- Chidori appears along with two of either Crow, Mahiru, or Kamome on the 2nd wave. (Preemptive Attack)
- They all hit pretty hard, so try to take out one or two of them so you can be fully Healed/Buffed going into the Boss Fight.
- Tsubame appears on the Boss wave.
- As before, her Preemptive Attack will break Shields and now does 50% HP Gravity damage. The Phantoms also have a chance to inflict Paralysis, so be careful!
- Tsubame will also immediately Buff herself and apply an Status Immunity + Damage Reduction Shield!
- On her 1st turn, Tsubame will unleash a powerful Release attack that deals a LOT of damage and inflicts -5 to all Stats. Try to remove her Shield and Blind her to prevent this! (Otherwise, if you're not at full HP, this is likely a fatal attack.)
- As usual, Blinding Tsubame and her Phantoms is key to avoiding unnecessary damage and Debuffs. (However, keep in mind that even Blindness won't stop some of Tsubame's attacks!)
- Red Stab cards (Crow, Apollo, Son Goku, Suzaku, Tripitaka, etc.)
- Shield Breakers (Izanami, Homura, Meiling, Awk. Laguna, etc.)
- Debuffers (Ame no Uzume, Izanami, Kamome, Scarecrow)
- Blind Cards (Crow, Volklingen, Chloe, Argonaut, Harushuto)
- Status Reflect/Immunity (Iroha, Star, Zashiki, High Priestess, Cassiel)
Chidori can only be obtained from the Dungeon Chest when you defeat her in battle.
She has a chance to drop her card upon defeat (higher difficulties = higher chance to drop).
Like some other previous Event Cards, Chidori requires copies of herself to evolve.
Chidori's Evolution Requirements
So you'll need 6 Chidori in total to get one fully to DRA.
Designated Student Council Blazer
This is the first "Special Sub' of this particular event, and when you get all 5 Blazers from the various Missions and Treasure Rewards, you can fully evolve one to SSS.
You can get 3 Blazers from Limited Missions and 2 more Blazers as Treasures. 3 are needed to evolve one to SS+, and the final one to evolve it to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Designated Student Council Blazer|| When Main Card is Girl and has Attack Skill, grants (10/20/30)-40% Skill Boost |
(If Tsubame is subbed, grants 5% Damage Reduction if under a Status Effect)
Special Sub Cards
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Academy Designated Jersey|| When Main Card is Girl and has Attack Skill, grants (10/15/20%) Skill Boost |
(If Chidori is subbed, grants (20/30/40%) Skill Boost; Grants 1% Accuracy for every +1 AGI)
|Tsubame's Umbrella|| When Main Card has Stab Skill, grants (20/25/30)-40% Skill Boost |
(Grants +1% Accuracy for every +1 AGI)
The fodder for the second and third runs are School Meals. It just gives 2x EXP to all event cards + Crow, Mahiru, Kamome, and Tsubame (College).
It also gives Skill-Ups for Skills (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
This event also has special limited Missions to complete to obtain Designated Student Council Blazers and a special Title.
|Clear Elementary difficulty for the 1st time||Designated Student Council Blazer|
|Clear Intermediate difficulty for the 1st time||Designated Student Council Blazer|
|Clear Advanced difficulty for the 1st time||Designated Student Council Blazer|
|Clear the Boss Fight in 3 Turns on TDK Difficulty||"Someone's Second Button" Title|
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||Designated Student Council Blazer|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||Designated Student Council Blazer|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||20 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||10 Black Medals|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)
- Defeating Chidori gives you 1.5x additional Points. (Not applicable for TDK and SDE difficulties.)