Pirate King Awakening
From Dragon Poker English Wiki
|Name||Pirate King Awakening|
|History||7/25/2016 - 8/11/2016|
This is a challenge dungeon, which has the following restrictions:
- Each entry costs 1/6th of your max Stamina.
- SP Boost is not allowed.
- There is only one round instead of the normal three so be prepared to face off against the boss immediately!
- Because there is only one round, when hosting this dungeon the game will wait 30 seconds before starting in order to allow players to join
Unlike some other dungeons, this Challenge Dungeon requires a minimum Deck Power to enter.
|Difficulty||Minimum DP Required|
Xebec is weak to
- Xebec will come with two minions to assist him in battle:
- Iguana Commander: Attacks the Party, also has a 2x AoE attack that deals recoil damage to himself.
- Manatee Boatswain: Will apply Damage Reduction Shields to his allies and attack the Party.
- Monkey Seaman: Attacks and Debuffs the Party and Buffs himself,
- The minions for the most part can be ignored (save for Manatee Bostswain, who will make things more difficult with his Shields). If defeated, Xebec can resummon them. Once Xebec is defeated though, they will flee.
- For their Preemptive Attack, Xebec will attack the Party and attempt to inflict Zombify, while his minions will attack.
- Status Clearing is fairly important for this fight, as Xebec is capable of dealing heavy damage to Zombified targets and he'll try to inflict Zombify every few turns.
- As with most Undead foes, Holy cards will deal tremendous damage! However, if you don't manage to kill Xebec with a Holy attack, he may put up a Null Holy Shield on himself, completely nullifying any Holy damage done to him.
- If you try to attack Xebec with 3 or more Holy attacks during a Turn, he'll get mad and unleash a nasty attack on the Party then apply the Null Holy Shield (1 Turn)
- If you manage to trigger the counter yet again, Xebec's Counter attack will be much more fierce and the Null Holy Shield will become Unbreakable and Unbypassable!
- Debuffs can be quire useful as Xebec and his minions infrequently buff themselves.
- Shields can be useful as well, but be aware that Xebec has an attack that can break Shields.
| Immortal Life Lv1
|★★||2||When Played in a Hand, 25% chance to grants +1 DEF when you take damage (Limited to Undead Cards only)|
| Immortal Life Lv2
|★★★||2||When Played in a Hand, ??% chance to grants +1 DEF when you take damage (Limited to Undead Cards only)|
| Undead Body Lv1
|★★||2||HP +100, chance to grant +5% Status Avoidance (Limited to Undead cards only)|
| Undead Body Lv2
|★★★||2||HP +100, chance to grant +?% Status Avoidance (Limited to Undead cards only)|
| Undead War Lv1
|★★||2||ATK +100, When an Undead card other than your own is in the played hand, grants 3% Skill Boost (Limited to Undead cards only)|
| Undead War Lv2
|★★★||2||ATK +100, When an Undead card other than your own is in the played hand, grants 4% Skill Boost (Limited to Undead cards only)|
| Undead Cruise
|★★★★★||3||ATK +200, When an Undead card other than your own is in the played hand, grants 10% Skill Boost (Limited to Undead cards only)|