|History||12/3/2018 - 12/17/2018|
This is a challenge dungeon, which has the following restrictions:
- Each entry costs 1/6th of your max Stamina
- SP boost is not allowed
- There is only one round instead of the normal three so be prepared to face off against the boss immediately!
- Because there is only one round, when hosting this dungeon the game will wait 30 seconds before starting in order to allow players to join
Unlike some other dungeons, this Challenge Dungeon requires a minimum Deck Power to enter.
|Difficulty||Minimum DP Required|
|Super Dragon Emperor
Pharaoh is weak to Blind, Taunt, and Seal.
- Pharaoh's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and break your Shields. Then he'll attack the Party again inflicting Debuffs.
- Pharaoh's main gimmick is he'll call out two Hands in Yellow Text that need to be made. (These show up VERY quickly, so pay attention!)
- If you fail to make any of the Hands required, Pharaoh will "Curse" the Party inflicting high damage, Debuffs, multiple Status Effects and breaking Shields.
- However, if you make the Hand required or inflict Pharaoh with Blind, Taunt, or Seal, this will prevent the Curse attack. (Making the Hand at least prevents the secondary Debuffs.)
- Pharaoh will counterattack if inflicted with a Status Effect, but it's better than the Curse attack going off...
- Pharaoh can be very Debuff-heavy; Cards that can wipe or Reverse Debuffs are highly recommended!
- He'll also apply a number of Shields (Damage Reduction, Status Reflect) most with Overwrite Disabled attached. Having a Shield Breaker or two may be useful.
- If any two of Pharaoh's Stats become -5 or +5, he'll perform a Pharaoh Charge Lv1.
- This can be dispelled by inflicting Blind, Taunt, or Seal.
- On the next turn, he'll Charge up to Pharaoh Charge Lv2. At this point, Pharaoh will also apply a Status Reflect Shield, making it harder for you to dispel the Charge.
- If allowed to go through, Pharaoh will unleash a powerful Release attack that deals high damage!
Super Dragon Emperor
- This fight is a MUCH harder one than previous difficulties. In addition, no Points or other Rewards will drop except for Orbs.
- Pharaoh's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party for high damage and break your Shields. Then he'll attempt to inflict Taunt.
- On top of that, he'll fully Buff himself as well.
- Much like before, will still call out his required Hands. It's imperative to make one of them or the Party will suffer greatly!
- Unlike previous difficulties where you could kinda get away with not doing this and spamming Blindness, that won't work here.
- Failure to make the hands will cause Pharaoh to deal high damage, Debuffs, multiple Status Effects, and breaking Shields.
- If you manage to make one of the required hands, Pharaoh's Shield will deactivate and he won't break your Shields.
- Pharaoh has a pretty short attack pattern he'll use after the Hand/Status stuff.
- 1st Turn: 3x Attack with -2 to all Stats
- 2nd Turn: Release Attack; Deals high damage and inflicts Strong Poison. Deals additional damage based on # of allies with Status Effects. (Can be deadly)
- 3rd Turn: 1x or 2x Attack with -2 to all Stats
- Afterwards, this loops back around to the 1st Turn action.
- To deal with the Release attack, you'll need either very strong Damage Reduction Shields or Evasion Shields.
- As before, Status Effects can be useful, but spamming them will cause Pharaoh to Counterattack.
This dungeon can drop materials used in Awakening System and Orb System. Also, high rank Marrons and Fairys may drop.
Additionally, special Limited Orbs may rarely drop that are specific to this Challenge Dungeon. (The higher the difficulty, the greater the chance they have to drop from the Boss.)
| Soil of the Nile Lv1
|Soil of the Nile Lv2
| Netherworld Madness Lv1
| Netherworld Madness Lv2
| Guardian of the Sun God Lv1
|★★||2||When played in a Hand and you take damage during the Turn, 10% Chance to grant +1 ATK to the Party|
| Guardian of the Sun God Lv2
|★★★||2||When played in a Hand and you take damage during the Turn, 20% Chance to grant +1 ATK to the Party|
| Pharaoh Energy
For Super Dragon Emperor Difficulty, no Points or other Rewards will drop except for Orbs.
The following special Limited Orbs have a rare chance to drop upon clearing the Dungeon on SDE.
| Soil of the Nile Lv3
| Netherworld Madness Lv3
| Guardian of the Sun God Lv3
| Pharaoh Force