|仮面の怪盗団 Phantom Chase|
|Name||Phantom Thief Gang - Phantom Chase|
|History||6/5/2017 - 6/19/2017|
|Phantom Thieves' Calling Cards|
Cardify Skills are disabled on the first two waves, but are active for the Boss Wave.
The first two waves consist of various Event Cards.
The boss Kaito Phantom is weak to and Sleep.
- Phantom comes alongside two Stolen Treasures in the fight.
- The Stolen Treasures can be Cardified but at an extremely low rate. Don't bother trying to capture them since they'll likely be destroyed anyways.
- The Stolen Treasures have an enormous amount of HP; it's practically impossible that you'll destroy one.
- Phantom will occasionally destroy a Treasure to cure himself from Sleep or apply nasty effects to the Party.
- Once Phantom has been defeated, if any Stolen Treasures remain, he'll destroy them.
- Phantom's Preemptive Attack will inflict Debuffs. On God difficulty and higher, he will wipe the Party's Shields as well.
- He'll occasionally Buff his ATK/AGI greatly and apply a Damage Reduction Shield; he rarely Buffs his DEF which you can take advantage of.
- His attacks can also inflict Debuffs as well as Paralysis and Charm occasionally.
- If you manage to inflict Sleep on Phantom, it'll typically cause him to waste his turn curing himself. However, he'll sometimes attack instead, so be aware.
- After a number of turns, Phantom will destroy one of the Treasures to attempt to inflict Damage UP on the Party. Make sure to either Shield the Party or put him to Sleep next turn or you'll take major damage from his next attack!
- Eventually, Phantom will destroy the other Stolen Treasure in an attempt to inflict Paralysis on the Party. This can be avoided with Status Reflect or Immunity.
- After a large number of turns have passed, Phantom will Buff himself +10 to all Stats. Beware!!!
- The general strategy for this fight is try and defeat Phantom quickly; the longer the fight goes on, the more dangerous he becomes (especially once he starts destroying the Stolen Treasure).
True Dragon King
- The first two waves remain mostly the same as before, however, the Boss Fight is a little bit different...
- Phantom appears alone for the Boss Fight; his Preemptive Attack will wipe the Party's Shields, inflict heavy Debuffs, and take off roughly half your HP.
- Like before, inflicting Sleep will cause Phantom to typically waste his turn curing himself. However, he may rarely inflict Debuffs out of this or counter with a nasty attack that deals heavy damage.
- For the rest of the fight, Phantom will use one of several attacks:
- Multi-hit AoE attack;
- Single-hit AoE attack, Debuffs
- AoE Charm attack
- Small AoE attack that Breaks Shields and Debuffs (typically used as a follow-up attack)
- Multi-tick Iron Wall to self
- Buff Steal (Rare; tends to happen when Phantom is fully Debuffed)
- The main difference from the previous difficulties is that the Stolen Treasures are non-existent (so no Damage UP or Paralysis to worry about) and Phantom is VERY Debuff-heavy; be sure to bring cards that can counter them! (Status Reflect/Immunity, Debuff Wipe/Reversal, etc.)
- Red Hit: King Enmna, Deus Ex Machina, Sherry (Detective), etc.
- Sleep: Mermaid, Incubus, Belphegor, etc.
- Debuff: Izanami, Ame no Uzume, Patricia (Detective), etc.
- Status Reflect/Immunity: Iroha, Star, Zashiki, etc.
The Stolen Treasures will appear alongside Phantom during the Boss Fight.
While they can be Cardified during the Boss Fight, the chances of successfully capturing them are VERY LOW (0.17% to 0.44% based on Difficulty).
However, they also have a rare chance to drop from the Dungeon Chest when you clear the Dungeon.
- Stolen Treasure: High-Class Painting: When Main Card is Red and has Attack Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost on Straight+ and executes 1x Fire-elemental attack (Fire attack starts @ 1.00x w/3x Elem Mod and increases by 0.30x for every 20% HP the target loses; maxes at 2.20x)
- Stolen Treasure: Genies' Vase: When Main Card is Blue and has Attack Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost & 5% Lifesteal on Straight+ (When target is inflicted with a Status Effect, 10% chance to Steal +1 of all Stats)
- Stolen Treasure: Bust of Zeus: When Main Card is Green and has Attack Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost on Straight+ and executes 1x AoE Non-Elemental attack (1.50x) with 40% chance of inflicting Paralysis
The Fodder for this dungeon are Phantom Thieves' Calling Cards. They feed for 2x EXP for all Event Cards + Sherry (Detective) and Patricia (Detective).
Additionally, they also act as Skill-Up material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies (Fire)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|