|History||08/03/2015 - 08/17/2015|
This is a challenge dungeon, which has the following restrictions:
- Each entry costs 1/6th of your max stamina
- SP Boost is not allowed
- There is only one round instead of the normal three so be prepared to face off against Odin immediately!
- Because there is only one round, when hosting this dungeon the game will wait 30 seconds before starting in order to allow players to join
Unlike some other dungeons, this Challenge Dungeon requires a minimum Deck Power to enter.
|Difficulty||Minimum DP Required|
|Name:||Hugimuni, Sleipnir, Geri and Freki|
|Weaknesses:||(2.0x) Paralysis (1.0x)|
|HP:||48,000 (Dragon King)|
|Resistances||Paralysis Resistance: 25% |
Immune to all other Status Effects
Odin is weak to and Taunt
- Odin opens with a Preemptive Attack that can inflict random Status Effects (Paralysis, Petrification, Seal, Taunt, etc.); Having a Sub Card or two that reduces the chance of Status Effects hitting helps greatly for this fight as Odin's attacks can frequently inflict them. Preemptive Iron Wall is effective for Preventing damage, but if you have a Vaccine Boost Orb, it's worth slotting to have that instead.
- Will summon two of his minions (of Hugimuni, Sleipnir, and Geri and Freki) to help him out. They are vulnerable to Paralysis and attacks.
- Hugimuni: Does one of 1x Heavy Damage Attack, AoE Attack, ATK Buff, or Do Nothing.
- Sleipnir: Does one of AoE Attack, 3x AoE Attack, AGI Buff, or Do Nothing.
- Geri and Freki: Does one of 2x Bite Attack, AoE Attack, DEF Buff, or Do Nothing.
- His minions will often attack the Party or spread buffs to their allies. Killing them reduces the chances of them or Odin buffing themselves.
- The minions also deal Gravity damage with their attacks; It's recommended to try and kill them to cut down on the incoming damage.
- If they manage to get Paralyzed, they may be unable to act for that Turn. (Cards like Thor and Asmodeus can help for this.)
- Every so many turns, Odin will unleash an attack that inflicts random Status Effects and he'll resummon his minions if they were killed. (If one or both minions are alive when this happens, Odin will heal and buff his Party +3 to all stats.)
- Magic Release (Flush Counter) - Avoid Flush hands or get hit with a massive attack that will greatly Debuff and inflict Blindness or Seal.
- Much like before, Odin is still weak to Taunt. Taunting him will prevent him (mostly) from using some of his more devastating attacks on the Party as he'll focus on whoever taunted him. He still packs quite a punch though!
- This can also cause Odin to use more powerful attacks...but it can also temporarily keep him from resummoning his minions.
- Odin will also frequently Buff and Heal himself and his minions. Leviathan or debuffers are pretty handy to have. If he buffs to +5 in all stats, then he'll unleash a powerful Release Attack that'll likely wipe out your whole team.
- AoE/Multiply Enhance Cards are quite handy for dealing damage to Odin and his minions. Cards like Thor, Loki and Satan should prove very useful against Odin as well.
- Odin's attacks don't break Shields. Status Reflect Shields are highly recommended to avoid getting hit by his Status Effects and to reflect any Debuffs back towards him.
This dungeon can drop materials used in Awakening System and Orb System. Also, high rank Marrons and Fairys may drop.
Additionally, special Limited Orbs may rarely drop that are specific to this Challenge Dungeon. (The higher the difficulty, the greater the chance they have to drop from the Boss.)
| God's Wisdom Lv1
|★★||2||When played in a hand and you take damage during the Turn, 10% chance to grant +1 ATK/DEF.|
|God's Wisdom Lv2
|★★★||2||When played in a hand and you take damage during the Turn, 20% chance to grant +1 ATK/DEF.|
| The Cost of Magic Lv1
|★★||2||HP +100, 3% Skill Boost; 2% Increased Damage Taken during the Turn.|
| The Cost of Magic Lv2
|★★★||2||HP +100, 5% Skill Boost; 2% Increased Damage Taken during the Turn.|
| Mystery Rune Lv1
|★★||2||Grants 3% Skill Boost when Red, Blue and Green cards are present in the hand (including your own).|
| Mystery Rune Lv2
|★★★||2||Grants 5% Skill Boost when Red, Blue and Green cards are present in the hand (including your own).|
|★★★★★||3||ATK +200, When 2 or more God cards are present in the hand including your own, grants 3% Skill Boost to the Party.|