Mystic Academy 2 - All Dispatched!
|Name||Mystic Academy 2: All Dispatched!|
|History||2/15/2021 - 3/1/2021|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Artificial Galaxy Dragon Beast is weak to Paralysis and Petrify.
Fairy and Demon-type cards also deal 20% additional damage in the Dungeon.
Waves 1 & 2
- Simply defeat one of the two foes that appear to have the other flee.
- Beast's Preemptive Attack will attack the Party, break your Shields, and possibly inflict Paralysis, Seal, or Petrify.
- Evasion Shields can help avoid this attack.
- Similar to previous runs of this Event, Beast will give Command Instructions for the Party to follow. Failure to adhere to these will result in high damage to the Party and draw out the fight, so be careful.
- 斬撃は分断を促す (Slash attacks stimulate Division): Don't attack Beast with Slash attacks. (Slash Cards can be played, but they can not activate.)
- 液体は膨張を促す (Liquid stimulates Expansion) : Don't attack Beast with Strong Water attacks. (Don't activate cards like Nirvana, Magirica, etc. They can be played, but don't activate them.)
- 石化は新たなる変異を促す (Petrification stimulates new mutations) : Beast will inflict Petrify and DMG UP to the Party; Simply make sure no one is Petrified. (Clear Petrification if it's active on anyone.)
- 麻痺は免疫を暴走させる (Paralysis causes immunity to run away) : Beast will inflict Paralysis and DMG UP to the Party; Simply make sure no one is Paralyzed. (Clear Paralysis if it's active on anyone.)
- Failure to adhere to these commands will result in Beast dealing high damage, breaking the Party's Shields, inflicting random Status Effects, and Healing 50% HP.
- If you manage to inflict Paralysis or Petrify, this will stop Beast from issuing Commands that turn.
- However, repeated use of these will cause Beast to counterattack with an attack that break Shields. (Though if you're using Evasion Shields, this isn't an issue.)
- Beast will also use a variety of Shields, most with Overwrite Disabled attached.
- Bring plenty of Shield Breakers; Damage UP cards will be useless.
- If any of Beast's Stats are Negative at the start of a Turn, it'll Reverse them, so try not to Debuff it too much.
- Once Beast's Stat Total reaches +10 or higher, it'll prepare for a Release attack.
- The only way to stop the attack is to get Beast's Stat Total into the Negatives.
- Otherwise, the Release attack will deal high damage and break your Shields.
- Once Beast falls below 50% HP, it can Charge again after the 1st Release attack and unleash a stronger attack next turn that does 99% Max HP damage!!!
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Elementals|| When Main Card has Slash Skill, grants (20/25/30%)-40% Skill Boost; If target is a Demon, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5% |
SSS Only: Grants +1 to all Stats
|Akumas|| Grants (10-25% / 15-25% / 20-30%) Skill Boost and (33/50/100%) Chance to grant +1 to all Stats |
When Main Card is a Demon, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%
Magical Feather Pens & Blank Books
They can be used as Universal Skill-Up Fodder, but also used to evolve a Blank Book into an Uncontracted Summon Book.
By collecting Magical Feather Pens, you can further evolve a Uncontracted Summon Book into a specific Contracted Summon Book.
|Blank Book||15% Skill Boost, 1% Damage Reduction|
|Uncontracted Summon Book||15-20% Skill Boost, 1% Damage Reduction|
You can evolve an Uncontracted Summon Book into a specific Contracted Summon Book using 4x Magical Feather Pen and a GOD Ring (the Element you use determines the evolution).
The individual Contracted Summon Books can be further evolved to using an additional 3x Magical Feather Pen and 2x GOD Rings.
Thus, you need 9x Magical Feather Pen to fully evolve a Blank Book.
The Contracted Summon Books are incredibly powerful Sub Cards, but have the unfortunate drawback of being just Lv1, meaning you won't get much of a Stat Boost from them. Regardless, they are very much worth using.
|Heat Summon Book||When Main Card has Buff Skill, grants (20-30/30-40)% Skill Boost, +1 (ATK / ATK & AGI), and 2% Damage Reduction against Fire attacks.|
|Aqua Summon Book||When Main Card has Heal Skill, grants (20-30/30-40)% Skill Boost, Heals (5/8)% HP, and 2% Damage Reduction against Water attacks.|
|Rock Summon Book||When Main Card has Shield Skill, grants (20-30/30-40)% Skill Boost, +(1/2) DEF, and 2% Damage Reduction against Wood attacks.|
- Unless you have Books or Summon Books from previous Events, you can only get 2 Books fully evolved to GOD during this Event. That said, your best choices are the Heat and Aqua Summon Books.
- The Heat Summon Book is a very powerful Sub for Buff Cards and can quickly Buff up your Party. If you've been doing previous Events, you ideally want 2 of these, but even just having one is good enough if it comes down to it.
- The Aqua Summon Book is a very powerful Sub for Heal Cards and can help further Heal up your Party. Typically best used for the hardest of Dungeons, but it's not entirely critical as the gap in more recent Subs is closing. (More 36+ Cost cards are getting much better Support Subs.)
- The Rock Summon Book is a powerful Sub for Shield Cards...however, its uses are quite limited to Shield Cards with Counter Shields, and those with Heals/Stat Buffs. You're less likely to use Rock for Dungeons far less than Heat and Aqua. (It's far from useless, but its use cases are very limited in scope compared to the other two.)
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
There are Special Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get special rewards and Titles.
|Clear the Dungeon 7 times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 14 times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 21 times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 28 times (Any Difficulty)||5 Dragon Stones|
|Clear the Dungeon 35 times (Any Difficulty)||"Demon Librarian" Title|
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||" ??? " Title|
|Clear TDK Difficulty.||" ??? " Title|
|Clear TDK Difficulty without using a Continue.||Forehead Jewel|
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3+ Turns.||Forehead Jewel|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)