|History||2/13/2017 - 2/27/2017|
Cardify Skills are disabled in this Dungeon.
First two waves consist of the various Event cards and Fodder.
Wistaria has a chance to replace Scarlet as the Boss. Defeat her for additional Points!
- Scarlet will use her Preemptive Attack to attack the Party and inflict Paralyze or Petrify. (It's more beneficial in this Dungeon not to have a Preemptive Iron Wall, and instead try to have a Status Reflect or Status Immunity Shield on.)
- Scarlet will assault the Party with attacks that can inflict Debuffs, Paralysis, and Petrify; She'll also instruct the Party to perform a particular command (see the Command Instructions section below for more details).
- Throughout the fight, Scarlet may put on a number of different Shields (Damage Reduction, Counter, Iron Wall, etc.). Shield Breakers will be quite useful to remove said Shields.
- Status Reflect cards are HIGHLY recommended for this fight, as they'll let you bypass a number of the Commands as well as reflecting the Debuffs & Status Effects thrown out by Scarlet. Barring that, Status Immunity and Damage Reduction Shields are handy to utilize as well.
- Another useful option is to try and utilize Cards like TS808, Vermillion, and Cronos type-0 in your Deck if available. You can load them up with cards that fulfill most of the Command conditions; quite handy since it'll be difficult to fit all of the necessary cards into your Deck. (For example, you could load up one with cards like Karin, Surgut, and Izanami; this would cover the Petrify, Paralyze, and Shield Break conditions respectively.)
- Wistaria will use her Preemptive Attack to attack the Party, break your Shields, and inflict Paralyze or Petrify.
- Wistaria will use an Elemental Attack and heavily Debuff you (The Element used determines what Stat is Debuffed.)
- She'll then try to Steal your Stats! Beware!
- Like Scarlet, Wistaria has own particular commands you'll need to follow to avoid major damage and have her potentially skip her turn (see the Command Instructions section below for more details).
- Much like with Scarlet, Status Reflect is recommended to prevent the various Debuffs and Status Effects Wistaria will dole out.
During the fight, Scarlet and Wistaria will ask you Problems in Yellow text that you will have to solve. Sensei will reward you by passing her turn if you are able to solve her Problem. Otherwise, she will use a Release attack that hurts a lot. (Thankfully, this doesn't break Shields, so you can reduce the damage from the Release attack if looks like you can't complete the command.)
If you cannot read Japanese, there are some tells to the following order:
- "Inflict Paralyze to me" (Keyword: 麻痺) - She will inflict Paralyze to the party while commanding you.
- "Inflict Petrify to me" (Keyword: 石化) - She will inflict Petrify to the party while commanding you.
- "Inflict 10 Slash attacks to me" (Keyword: 10回) - She will inflict Damage, Paralyze and Petrify to the party while commanding you.
- "Break my Shield" - She will apply Water Absorb, Damage Reduction, or Counter shield to herself while commanding you.
- "STOP MY MAGIC" - She will apply a Red Aura, Buff +10 to all Stats to herself, and apply Iron Wall on higher difficulties, while commanding you. Simply break her Shield to stop the attack.
- On higher difficulties, the Release attack for this particular command is fatal unless you have a Damage Reduction or Iron Wall Shield active.
- 麻痺状態でいることを 禁止しますわ ("I forbid you from being Paralyzed") - Simply have no one in the Party be Paralyzed.
- 石化状態でいることを 禁止しますわ ("I forbid you from being Petrified") - Simply have no one in the Party be Petrified.
- 全回復していないと… ("If you're not fully recovered...") - Heal everyone to Full HP.
- Failing these commands will result in HIGH Gravity damage dealt to the Party (up to 99% HP on higher difficulties). The Heal Command is 99% Max HP damage if you fail.
- 斬攻撃は禁止ですの ("Slash attacks are forbidden.") - Don't attack Wistara with Slash attacks. (Slash Cards can be played, but they cannot activate.)
- 水属性スキル禁止ですの ("Water Skill attacks are forbidden.") - Don't attack Wistara with Water Skill attacks. (See above; don't use stuff like Metatron, etc.)
- Failing these commands will result in very high damage dealt to the Party. They can potentially wipe the Party on higher difficulties.
- 特別課題は ノーヒントですのよ ("Special Section - The Title is "No hint for now") - Wistaria will gain a Red Aura and greatly Buff herself. Either Wipe/Debuff her Stats into the Negatives or fail the Hand (No Pair)
- On higher difficulties, the Release attack for this particular command is fatal!!!
True Dragon King
- Honoka, Floyd, and Chitose appear on the 1st Wave.
- Scarlet appears on the 2nd Wave. (Preemptive)
- This is pretty similar to the previous fights on God/DK Difficulties, but she's got less HP.
- Wistaria appears on the Boss Wave.
- Make sure to adhere to the Commands or suffer Wistaria' wrath!
- Status Reflect: Iroha, Zashiki, High Priestess, Star, etc. These lets you skip the Paralyze and Petrify command entirely, also keeping your party away from these Status Effects.
- Link: All Multiply Links. You will need to inflict 10 Slash attacks occasionally, and you're only going to be able to with these.
- Blue Slash: Notably 3-4x Attackers if possible.
- Debuff: Amenouzume, Izanami, Pisces, Tower
- Shield Breaker: Setsuna, Henrietta, Mahiru(B), Susanoo, Izanagi
Magical Feather Pens & Blank Books
Whenever you complete the Dungeon, a Magical Feather Pen may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
They can be used as Universal Skill-Up Fodder, but also used to evolve a Blank Book into an Uncontracted Summon Book.
By collecting Magical Feather Pens, you can further evolve a Uncontracted Summon Book into a specific Contracted Summon Book.
|Blank Book||15% Skill Boost, 1% Damage Reduction|
|Uncontracted Summon Book||15-20% Skill Boost, 1% Damage Reduction|
You can evolve an Uncontracted Summon Book into a specific Contracted Summon Book using 4x Magical Feather Pen and a GOD Ring (the Element you use determines the evolution).
Thus, you need 6x Magical Feather Pen to fully evolve a Blank Book.
In the 2nd Run of this Event, the individual Contracted Summon Books can be further evolved to using an additional 3x Magical Feather Pen and 2x GOD Rings.
The Contracted Summon Books are incredibly powerful Sub Cards, but have the unfortunate drawback of being just Lv1, meaning you won't get much of a Stat Boost from them.
|Heat Summon Book||When Main Card has Buff Skill, grants (20-30/30-40)% Skill Boost, +1 (ATK / ATK & AGI), and 2% Damage Reduction against Fire attacks.|
|Aqua Summon Book||When Main Card has Heal Skill, grants (20-30/30-40)% Skill Boost, Heals (5/8)% HP, and 2% Damage Reduction against Water attacks.|
|Rock Summon Book||When Main Card has Shield Skill, grants (20-30/30-40)% Skill Boost, +(1/2) DEF, and 2% Damage Reduction against Wood attacks.|
The Magical Tact can be obtained after getting 700,000 Accumulated Points.
|Magical Tact|| When Main Card has Fire, Water, or Wood Skill, grants 30-40% Skill Boost |
(If subbed alongside a Blue and Green card, grants 3% Status Avoidance)
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
|3000||Magical Feather Pen|
中級 (42 STP)
|5500||Magical Feather Pen|
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Wood)|
|True Dragon King
真・竜王級 (150 STP)
|90000||10 Black Medals|