Merc Storia - The Boy With Holy Wings and a Small Miracle
|Name||Merc Storia - The Boy With Holy Wings and a Small Miracle|
|History||12/5/2016 - 12/19/2016|
Cardify Skills are disabled in this Dungeon.
First two waves consist of the various Event cards and Fodder.
The boss Wellnessia is weak to , , and Paralysis.
For this Dungeon, the BET Button has been replaced with the Healing Button. When you attack enemies, the Strength Gauge under your Nameplate will go up. Once it becomes full, you can activate the Healing Button to activate one of two effects:
- GUTS UP: Increases your Guts Lv. As your Guts Lv increases, your Skill Power and Damage Reduction increases.
- SEED ATTACK: Executes an attack at the end of the Turn to all enemies. The higher your Guts Lv, the more damage it does. When the boss prepares its Release Attack, use Seed Attack to reduce the amount of damage it does.
- Wellnessia will use its Preemptive Attack to greatly Buff itself (up to +5 to All Stats on higher difficulties).
- Wellnessia will attack the Party and often has a nasty follow-up attack that can deal a lot of damage!
- If you manage to Paralyze Wellnessia, you can prevent the follow-up attack from occurring.
- Occasionally, Wellnessia may inflict Damage UP on the Party; be sure to Heal up and overwrite the Shield or you'll take heavy damage next turn!
- Wellnessia may inflict some Status Effects like Seal or Confusion.
- When Wellnessia applies a Damage Reduction Shield, it's preparing to do its Release Attack next turn. Use SEED ATTACK to reduce the damage done by this attack as it'll inflict a lot of damage and greatly Debuff the Party.
- Status Reflect will be greatly useful against Wellnessia's constant Debuffs and Sustained Debuffs. It may also block Damage UP from being applied!
- On God/Dragon King difficulty, Wellnessia can be a real nasty boss as its Debuffs and Damage can be quite intense. Make sure to stay Healed up at all times!
- Stab Cards
- Paralysis Cards
- Heal Cards
- Shield Cards
Accumulated Point Cards
Fodder are Seeds; they give 2x EXP to all Event Cards.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for ALL Skills (Gem Fairy Equivalent)
Dragon Poker Rewards
- Login to Dorapo and claim prize - Sherry
- Clear Elementary 初級 (24 STP) Merc Storia dungeon - 5 Diamonds
- Clear Intermediate中級 (42 STP) Merc Storia dungeon - 5 Diamonds
- Clear Advanced 上級 (60 STP) Merc Storia dungeon - Chelsea
Merc Storia Rewards
By doing the following Missions in Merc Storia, you can obtain nice Material Cards and some Dragon Stones in Dragon Poker.
- Clear Normal Difficulty of the 2nd Dragon Poker Collab Dungeon- GOD Gem Marron Set x2
- Clear Hard Difficulty of the 2nd Dragon Poker Collab Dungeon - 5 Dragon Stones
- Clear Very Hard Difficulty of the 2nd Dragon Poker Collab Dungeon - 5 Dragon Stones
- Clear Ogre Difficulty of the 2nd Dragon Poker Collab Dungeon - Goddess Fairy Set x2
- The Dorapo units you can get are powered up in the Event Quest dungeons; as such, it's generally recommended to use them. (For this one, stick with Mammon and Sherry at least. The others aren't quite as useful for this Event.)
- By using the "Air Shield" technique, you can avoid taking damage from enemies and bosses just as they attack. Just swipe the unit's icon down and up when the enemy is about to attack! Perfect for a lone melee unit.
- Unlike the 1st Dragon Poker Collab Dungeon, the objectives are a bit simpler, as you simply need the clear each Difficulty once and that's it.
- However, Fell Volg is quite a bit harder to deal with once you get past Hard Difficulty; he has a rather large Attack Range of 130, has quite a bit of HP, and can hit pretty hard.
- It's best to use a single Water-element Melee user (if possible) to try and "tank" him using Air Shield while the remaining members are long-range attackers and healers.
- If you managed to nab Malkhut from the 1st Dragon Poker Collab Dungeon, you can use him to Paralyze Fell Volg for around 12-14 seconds. (This will only work once per wave, so use it carefully!)
- Coincidentally, if you have any monsters with Water Soul or managed to get Fell Volg or True Malkhut to drop, use them to increase your team's ATK.
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|