Merc Storia - Falling Star Tower and Friends From Another World
|Name||Merc Storia - Falling Star Tower and Friends From Another World|
|History||11/20/2017 - 12/4/2017|
Cardify Skills are disabled in this Dungeon.
First two waves consist of the various Event cards and Fodder.
The boss Magica Lucifa is weak to , , and Seal.
For this Dungeon, the BET Button has been replaced with the Healing Button. When you attack enemies, the Strength Gauge under your Nameplate will go up. Once it becomes full, you can activate the Healing Button to activate one of two effects:
- GUTS UP: Increases your Guts Lv. As your Guts Lv increases, your Skill Power and Damage Reduction increases.
- SEED ATTACK: Executes an attack at the end of the Turn to all enemies. The higher your Guts Lv, the more damage it does. If you wait to use this when the Boss powers up for its Release attack, you can greatly weaken its damage.
- Magica Lucifa's Preemptive Attack will break Shields and inflict heavy Debuffs (-3 to all Stats on higher difficulties)
- Magica Lucifa will attack the Party and often has a nasty follow-up attack that deals Gravity damage. (On higher difficulties, this can deal up to around ~40% HP damage!!!)
- Many of its attacks will inflict Debuffs and occasionally break Shields. He can also rarely apply a Sustained Debuff effect that will Debuff your Stats.
- Every so often, Magica Lucifa may inflict Damage UP to the Party. Try to remove it ASAP or suffer heavy damage!
- If you manage to inflict Seal on Magica Lucifa, ???
- He may also apply a Water Absorption Shield; when Magica Lucifa gets near death, this can also become Unbreakable.
- The Water Absorb Shield is typicaly a sign that Magica Lucifa is about to use its Release attack; use the Seed Attack to reduce the damage that it'll do.
- Thankfully, Magica Lucifa doesn't inflict any Status Effects, so that's one thing to not worry about.
- Cards like Star and Iroha with Status Reflect are pretty handy to have to try and overwrite Damage UP and reflect Magica Lucifa's Debuffs.
- Be sure to bring plenty of Heal Cards for God difficulty and higher; Magica Lucifa can deal immense damage pretty quickly if he uses his follow-up attack.
- Red/Blue Stab Cards
- Seal Cards
- Status Reflect (or other Shields)
- LOTS of Healing
Accumulated Point Cards
Fodder are Seeds; they give 2x EXP to all Event Cards.
They also act as Skill-Up Fodder for ALL Skills (Gem Fairy Equivalent)
Previous Merc Storia Cards
In the Special Tab, you can access the Story for the 1st Merc Storia Collab Dungeon.
If you go through the entire story, you can claim the following cards:
Dragon Poker Missions
- Login to Dorapo and claim prize - Nana
- Clear Elementary 初級 (24 STP) Merc Storia dungeon - 5 Diamonds
- Clear Intermediate中級 (42 STP) Merc Storia dungeon - 5 Diamonds
- Clear Advanced 上級 (60 STP) Merc Storia dungeon - Mammon
Merc Storia Missions
By doing the following Missions in Merc Storia, you can obtain nice Material Cards and some Dragon Stones in Dragon Poker.
- Login to Merc Storia and claim prize - GOD Gem Marron Set x2
- Clear Tier 1 Dragon Poker dungeon, "Malchut" - 5 Dragon Stones
- Clear Tier 2 Dragon Poker dungeon, "Wandering Monster" - 5 Dragon Stones
- Clear Tier 3 Dragon Poker dungeon, "True Malchut" - Goddess Fairy Set x2
- The Dorapo units you can get are powered up in the Event Quest dungeons; as such, it's highly recommended to use them.
- By using the "Air Shield" technique, you can avoid taking damage from enemies and bosses. Just swipe the unit's icon down and up when the enemy is about to attack! Perfect for a lone melee unit.
- The enemies in the Event Quest Dungeons get more difficult everytime you complete them, so be aware.
- In order to unlock the next Tier, you have to complete the previous one 10 times.
- The first Tier, "Malchut" is pretty straightforward. Kill enemies and boost your SP until the final Wave where Malkhut appears at the Boss. Use the Air Shield to avoid his attack and you'll eventually win.
- The second Tier, "Wandering Monster" is a little bit harder; it's essentially a 5-Wave Boss Gauntlet consisting of Leviathan, Beelzebub, Mammon, Nana, and Dryad. Conserve SP as you go and use Malkhut (if you managed to nab him) to buy you time with his Paralyze Assault skill. (For Mammon you want to blow him up pretty quickly or he'll deal lots of damage.)
- The third Tier, "True Malchut" is much like the first Tier with 3 Waves of enemies and then True Malkhut appears as the boss on the final Wave. True Malkhut is pretty similar to his regular version though now he's considerably tougher and his attack can multi-hit. As before, Air Shield will prevent damage if used correctly.
- The final Tier, "The Five Shades" isn't required for anything in Dragon Poker, but is simply a one Wave multi-Boss fight with Leviathan, Beelzebub, Mammon, Nana, and Dryad! If you clear it enough times, you can earn Dryad in Merc Storia.
For the duration of the Event, three new Training Areas have been added: Twin Touch Forest, the Academy, and the Holy City.
Each area has a 12hr duration and you can earn some valuable rewards when you send your Cards to those areas including Limited Merc Storia Orbs!
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
|3000||5 Black Medals|
中級 (42 STP)
|5500||100 Dragon Medals|
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3x Goddess Fairies (Fire)|