Masked Phantom Thief Gang - The Devil Problem
|仮面の怪盗団 The Devil Problem|
|Name||Masked Phantom Thief Gang - The Devil Problem|
|History||7/9/2018 - 7/23/2018|
- 1 Dungeon Summary
- 2 Strategy
- 3 Event Cards
- 4 Special Missions
- 5 Point Rewards
- 6 Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
Cardify Skills are disabled.
Sherry (Detective) and Patricia (Detective) appear on the 1st Wave.
Kaito Phantom and either Policeman or Sink & Karula appear on the 2nd Wave.
- Phantom's and the Crow of Greed's Preemptive Attacks will attack the Party and break your Shields.
- Phantom will immediately apply an Iron Wall Shield.
- He'll mostly attack the Party and Debuff them.
- He can also inflict Charm and Damage UP on the Party.
- The Crow of Greed will mostly mimic what Phantom does for the most part, though it can also Steal Buffs.
- Putting them to Sleep can cause the Bosses to not attack you...however, this isn't guaranteed.
- Eventually, the fight will transition into the next phase after one of several conditions is met:
- Phantom or the Crow of Greed is defeated.
- Both Bosses are defeated at the same time.
- 3 Turns pass at which point the Crow of Greed will get fatally hit for its Max HP in damage.
- In this phase, Phantom (or the Crow of Greed) transforms into Devil Phantom and recovers 50% HP.
- Depending on who he transforms from, Devil Phantom's attack pattern is different.
- If he transforms from Kaito Phantom, he'll greatly Debuff the Party (this bypasses Shields).
- He'll also try to Debuff the Party quite a bit.
- If he transforms from the Crow of Greed, he'll to inflict Charm on the Party.
- This form doesn't rely near as much on Debuffs, but loves to break your Shields frequently.
- Devil Phantom is considerably more annoying as he hits a bit harder and Debuffs harder as well.
- He also has an attack that can break Shields. That said, you want to try and keep Status Reflect Shields up as much as possible.
- As before, putting him to Sleep can cause him to not attack the Party.
- Eventually, he'll apply a Fire Absorption Shield and prepare a Release Attack.
- If you manage to put Devil Phantom to Sleep, it'll stop the Release attack. (It'll also let you bypass his Shield.)
- Otherwise, he'll attack the party for heavy damage. (If you're at full HP, this likely won't kill you even on higher difficulties.)
- Shield Breakers are quite useful for dealing with the Fire Absorption Shield. So cards like King Enma and Isidro are very useful.
True Dragon King (The Devil Problem)
- The first two Waves remain the same.
- For the Boss Fight, Devil Phantom immediately appears.
- His Preemptive Attack will break Shields and greatly Debuff the Party (-5 to all Stats)
- Devil Phantom behaves pretty similarly to previous difficulties; the main difference is that he's much more Debuff-heavy.
- Cards that can wipe or reverse Debuffs are crucial as Devil Phantom can very quickly reduce your Stats into the Negatives.
- Likewise, Status Reflect and Sleep cards are important to have as well.
Old True Dragon King (Phantom Chase)
See Phantom Chase for more details.
Super Dragon Emperor
- The first two Waves remain the same as before.
- For the Boss Fight, Devil Phantom and the Devil Thief (Awakened Mammon) appear!
- Their Preemptive Attacks will break the Party's Shields, greatly Debuff (-5 to all Stats), set your HP to 1%, and inflict Charm!
- The Bosses will immediately go into a Charge state as well! Have your Sleep cards ready or face the wrath of their Release attacks!
- Try to focus down one of the Bosses first; this will make things much easier to handle.
- Both of them act pretty similarly; they constantly Debuff the Party (typically -5 to all Stats) and can occasionally break Shields. They'll also Buff themselves too.
- They'll also Charge up every few turns and unleash a Release attack on the following turn. Simply inflict Sleep to get rid of the Charge.
- You should be able to survive one attack at 75-100% HP, but if both go off, it's likely Gave Over!
- If you put the Bosses to Sleep, it can keep them from attacking the Party (they'll still Debuff you though).
- However, try not to put them to Sleep two turns in a row or they'll counterattack.
- They'll also occasionally put up Fire Absorption Shields; as before, if you put them to Sleep, you can bypass the Shield (or just use Shield Breakers).
- Be wary of using Cards with Damage UP effects like Rico and Drunken Lumiere; the bosses will Counter with a very nasty attack.
- Because of all the Debuffs flying around in this fight, Cards that can reverse Debuffs are crucial to have!
- Red Hit: King Enma, Deus Ex Machina, Sherry (Detective), Policeman, etc.
- Sleep: Mermaid, Incubus, Belphegor, Sink & Karula, etc.
- Debuff: Izanami, Ame no Uzume, Patricia (Detective), etc.
- Status Reflect/Immunity: Iroha, Hades, Star, Zashiki, etc.
|Crow of Greed||50,000|
Special Sub Cards
The Stolen Treasures have a very rare chance to drop from the Dungeon Chest when you clear the Dungeon.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Stolen Treasure: High-Class Painting|| When Main Card is Red and has Attack Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost on Straight+ and executes 1x Strong Fire attack |
(Strong Fire attack starts @ 1.00x w/3x Elem Mod and increases by 0.30x for every 20% HP the target loses; maxes at 2.20x)
|Stolen Treasure: Genies' Vase|| When Main Card is Blue and has Attack Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost & 5% Lifesteal on Straight+ |
(When target is inflicted with a Status Effect, 10% chance to Steal +1 of all Stats)
|Stolen Treasure: Bust of Zeus||When Main Card is Green and has Attack Skill, grants 35% Skill Boost on Straight+ and executes 1x AoE Non-Elemental attack (1.50x) with 40% chance of inflicting Paralysis|
The Devil's Red Smile and The World's Globe may drop when you clear the Dungeon. You'll need 12 copies to evolve one to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Devil's Red Smile|| When Main Card is Demon and has Attack Skill, grants (25-35/30-35/30-40%) Skill Boost |
(When a Demon Card other than your own is present in the played hand, grants +1/1/2 ATK)
|The World's Globe|| When Main Card has Buff or Shield Skill, grants (10/15/20)% Skill Boost |
(Additionally Heals 1/2/3% HP 1-3 times)
The Fodder for this dungeon are Board Games. They feed for 2x EXP for all Event Cards + Sherry (Detective), Patricia (Detective), Policeman, and Sink & Karula.
Additionally, they also act as Skill-Up material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|"Phantom Thief Special Investigation Squad"||Defeat Devil Phantom on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.|
- Despite seeming like a daunting task, this isn't super hard. Just requires a bit of luck and the right hands.
- You'll obviously need powerful Cards for the task like Policeman & Sherry (Detective), as well as strong Enhance cards like Wizard and Reika.
- If you can pull it off, this is completely doable in 1 turn!
- 3 Black Medals for 10,000 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
- 150 Dragon Medals for 7,500 P (Obtainable up to 3 times.)
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
中級 (42 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
雷級 (84 STP)
|12500||10 Black Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)