Marvelous Land of Oz
|Marvelous Land of Oz|
|Name||Marvelous Land of Oz|
|History||7/8/2019 - 7/22/2019|
Cardify Skills are disabled.
The Boss Princess Mombi is weak to and Blind.
|Weaknesses:||(1.5x) (2.0x) Blind (1.0x)|
|HP:||~1,000,000 God |
~1,400,000 Dragon King
|Resistances||ATK/DEF Debuff Resistance: 20% |
Gravity Resistance: 50%
Blind Resistance: 33%
Immune to all other Status Effects
- Monbi's Preemptive Attack will break Shields and inflict random Status Effects (Taunt, Paralysis, Seal) on the Party.
- Beware on higher difficulties, as the Preemptive Attack will deal very high damage! Make sure you're Healed up going into the fight.
- Unlike other Bosses, Monbi utilizes Status Reflect Shields. She can also apply Overwrite Disabled on them as well, making Damage UP Cards useless.
- As such, Shield Breakers are mandatory to have for this fight as it will be difficult to inflict Blindness otherwise.
- Generally, she'll first apply a Status Reflect Shield. If that gets destroyed, she'll reapply it with Overwrite Disabled. (This alternates.)
- Every 3 Turns, Monbi will swap Heads which will change up her attacks. This also affects what Status Effects she can inflict:
- Red: Taunt; Attacks will break Shields.
- Blue: Paralysis
- Green: Seal; Will Buff herself more frequently.
- In addition, before Monbi swaps Heads, she'll Charge up to prepare a Release attack.
- You'll need to Blind Monbi to prevent the Release attack. (Make sure you break her Shield first!)
- Depending on the Color form she's in, the Release attack will have different effects.
- Red: Attack will break Shields.
- Blue: Attack will inflict heavy Debuffs (up to -5 all Stats)
- Green: Will attack and Buff herself +10 to all Stats
- If you manage to Blind Monbi normally (outside of preventing the Release attack), it will cause her to Miss her attacks.
- Status Reflect is highly recommended to prevent the Status Effects she can inflict.
- Despite Evasion Shields seeming useful, many of Monbi's attacks can either break or just bypass Shields, making them not so great.
True Dragon King
- Essentially the same fight as on Dragon King difficulty, just slightly tougher.
- Defeat Mombi in 3 Turns to earn a Special Title!
Super Dragon Emperor
- Basically the TDK fight, just a little harder.
- There's not really any significant changes other than she's got more HP and hits harder.
- Green Stab
- Shield Breakers
- Blind Cards
- Status Reflect
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Monbi's Head Collection|| When Main Card is Blue and has Attack Skill, grants (15-20% / 20-25% / 30-35%) Skill Boost |
When there are 2 or more Blue Cards including your own in the played hand, grants (15-25%/20-30%/30-40%) Skill boost instead and +1/2/3% Accuracy.
|The Gump|| When Main Card has Stab Skill, grants (20-30% / 25-40% / 30-40%) Skill Boost and +1 AGI |
For every +1 AGI, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +1%
SSS Only: When your HP is 50% or lower, grants 2% Increased Healing Received
- Monbi's Head Collection is a pretty good Sub for any Blue Attack Card you may have.
- Likewise, The Gump is a good unconditional Sub for any Stab Card you may have. Worth getting if you're lacking Stab Subs.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder are Pumpkin Heads; they gives 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Jack Pumpkinhead, Tip and the rest of the Oz cards.
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Clear the Boss Fight on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Housewife Legion" Title|
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||10 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)