Current Game Version: 3.0.7
Click here for the new player guide.
Been gone a while? Check out the Patch Notes to see what's changed.
Be sure to check out the [Dragon Poker Facebook English Group] for other people to play with or to simply ask questions or see what's going on when new stuff is released.
Also keep an eye on the official [Dragon Poker Twitter] for Boost Times and other information.
Feel free to use the other resources currently available as well.
- Version 3.0.7 Update
- Version 3.0.7 has been released! Be sure to check the Patch Notes for updates.
- Beach Girls Returns for August!
- Beach Girls returns once again to replace CBG/Star Romance on the Weekends.
- Try your luck at capturing Ice Marrones and exclusive Summer SS Cards that appear as Bosses!
- Basilisk Collab (7/20 - 8/3)
- A new Collab featuring characters from the [Basilisk] series is coming 7/20!
- As usual, there's lots of campaigns and rewards to go around. Check the link for more info.
- Collab SS Selection (7/17 - 8/3)
- With the Basilisk Collab, we have another SS Selection! Select your SS Card of choice out of Capt.Santa, Freya, Namahage, Lovers, Spica, or Sigurd.
- If those don't strike your fancy, you can also choose an SS Gacha Ticket or Material Sets.
- Capt. Santa is a decent Multiply Enhancer that gets stronger as more allies are inflicted with Status Effects. Not a bad choice if lacking in Enhance Cards.
- Lovers: A Red Heal card that can Heal the Party's HP and clear Status Effects. A bit lacking compared to more recent Red Heal cards though.
- Freya: A decent Blue Slash card that gets stronger based on the Party's Stat Total. Not recommended as she doesn't have any useful gimmicks.
- Spica: A very useful Blue Buff card that can Heal and Buff the Party's ATK/AGI. Highly recommended if lacking in Buff cards.
- Namahage: A decent Green Slash card that gets stronger based on the # of Green cards in the hand. Also just received an Awakening which lets her ignore Shields. Decent, but not totally recommended.
- Sigurd: A decent Green Slash card that can inflict Damage UP if the target has a Shield. Has major Accuracy issues though. A decent pick if you've got Subs that can work around his Accuracy issues. Otherwise, skip him.
- More info on the Underground has been compiled. Check it out!
- Collab Login Campaign (7/20 - 8/3)
- Earn 1 Dragon Stone every day and a nice reward every 2 days!
|2||Boost Ticket Set x5|
|4||S Ring Set x3|
|6||300 Dragon Medals|
|8||SS Ring Set|
|10||SS Gacha Ticket|
|Current Event Dungeons|
|Basilisk - The Kouga Ninja Scrolls (July 20 - August 3)||Basilisk Challenge (July 24 - August 3)|
|Current Gacha Event (July 31 - August 3)|
|Individual Rolls come with an Princess Fairy, while 11-Rolls come with 3 Queen Fairies. In addition, all SS or higher Cards rolled in this Gacha are guaranteed to be one of the following:|