Current Game Version: 3.0.5
Click here for the new player guide.
Been gone a while? Check out the Patch Notes to see what's changed.
Be sure to check out the [Dragon Poker Facebook English Group] for other people to play with or to simply ask questions or see what's going on when new stuff is released.
Also keep an eye on the official [Dragon Poker Twitter] for Boost Times and other information.
Feel free to use the other resources currently available as well.
- Version 3.0.5 Update
- Version 3.0.5 has been released! Be sure to check the Patch Notes for updates.
- KonoSuba Returns! (4/27 - 5/11)
- KonoSuba returns with another Collab Event!
- As usual, there's lots of rewards and goodies to go around! Check the Link for more details.
- Unfortunately, the Raid Dungeon KonoSuba - Let's Conquer Keele's Dungeon has been cancelled to due to technical issues.
- As a result, everyone will be compensated for this cancellation as they will get all Rank 1 Overall/Single Contribution Point Rewards and Cumulative Contribution Point Rewards.
- Collab SS Selection (4/24 - 5/11)
- You can choose a single SS Card of your choice from the following: Lumiere, Kidomaru, Metatron, Otohime, Empress, Scarecrow
- If any of those don't strike your fancy, you also have your choice of Material Sets or an SS Ticket!
- Lumiere is a nice Red Heal card that Heals the Party's HP and can apply strong Damage Reduction Shields. Also has a nice Sub once Awakened.
- Kidomaru is a powerful Shield card with a Strong Counter + Damage Reduction Shield. However...it doesn't see much use outside of niche cases.
- Metatron is a Water Skill card that can potentially Reverse a target's Buffs! She also has a VERY useful Sub that allows Cards to clear Status Effects! A great pick if lacking said Subs.
- Otohime is a Universal attacker that can break Shields. However, her Attack is on the weaker side, so she falters against stronger foes. Not bad for beginners though.
- Empress is basically Lumiere but in Green flavoring and just as useful.
- Scarecrow is a Debuff card that can inflict Blindness. It's probably the worst pick of the bunch.
- Collab Login Campaign (4/27 - 5/11)
- Earn 1 Dragon Stone every day and a nice reward every 2 days!
|2||Boost Ticket Set x5|
|4||S Ring Set x3|
|6||300 Dragon Medals|
|8||SS Ring Set|
|10||SS Gacha Ticket|
|Current Event Dungeons|
|KonoSuba - A Final Flame for this Over-the-top Fortress! (April 27 - May 11)||Twin Stars Awakening (May 4 - May 18)|
|Current Gacha Event (April 30 - May 8)|
|Individual Rolls come with an Princess Fairy, while 11-Rolls come with 3 Queen Fairies. In addition, all SS or higher Cards rolled in this Gacha are guaranteed to be one of the following:|
|GDR MAX Gacha (April 30 - May 8)|
|Perform an 11-Roll and you have a 34% chance on getting a SS/SS+ Card (7%) to get the following GDR Card:|
|Club Bad Girls|
|This week's Special Guests:|