Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
m (→New/Relevant Cards)
|Line 88:||Line 88:|
== New/Relevant Cards ==
== New/Relevant Cards ==
Revision as of 06:25, 24 March 2020
Current Game Version: 3.0.5
Click here for the new player guide.
Been gone a while? Check out the Patch Notes to see what's changed.
Be sure to check out the [Dragon Poker Facebook English Group] for other people to play with or to simply ask questions or see what's going on when new stuff is released.
Also keep an eye on the official [Dragon Poker Twitter] for Boost Times and other information.
Feel free to use the other resources currently available as well.
- Version 3.0.5 Update
- Version 3.0.5 has been released! Be sure to check the Patch Notes for updates.
- Yakuza/Ryu ga Gotoku Collab (3/16 - 3/30)
- A new [Collab Event] featuring characters from the Yakuza series is coming 3/16!
- As usual, there's lots of Rewards and Campaigns going on that will give out rewards! Check Twitter for more details.
- Collab SS Selection (3/16 - 3/30)
- Choose your pick of several SS Cards featuring King Enma, Ranmaru (Decisive Battle), Spica, Tofu-kozo, Ren, and Iris!
- And if those don't strike your fancy, there's also Material Sets and a SS Gacha Ticket.
- King Enma: A great Red Hit Card that can break Shields and Steal the target's ATK Buffs. Sub is pretty great for other Hit cards as well. Not a bad pick. (Though keep in mind he is in one of the Card Packs.)
- Ranmaru (Decisive Battle): A great Red Hit Card that can inflict Blindness and has Fire-imbued attacks. Sub is pretty great for other Hit cards as well.
- Spica: A powerful Buff Card that can increase the Party's ATK/AGI and Heal their HP. Overshadowed in more recent days, but still really great if lacking good Buff Cards.
- Tofu-kozo: A Blue Heal card with Scaling Healing and can potentially Wipe or Reverse the Party's Debuffs. That said...he's not reliable on his Buff Wiping/Reversing. (Probably the worst pick of this bunch.)
- Ren: A Green Hit card that can ignore Shields and may apply Damage UP. A bit wonky to use though... His Sub is pretty great for other Hit Cards.
- Iris: A Green Hit card that can Heal Party members as she attacks! Her Sub is still pretty really good for Attack Cards if you can fulfill the conditions. Also a pretty good pick.
- Collab Login Campaign (3/16 - 3/30)
- Earn 1 Dragon Stone every day and a nice reward every 5 days!
|2||Boost Ticket Set x5|
|4||S Ring Set x5|
|6||300 Dragon Medals|
|8||GOD Ring Set|
|10||SS Gacha Ticket|
|Current Event Dungeons|
|Yakuza (Ryu ga Gotoku) (March 16 - March 30)||Yakuza (Ryu ga Gotoku) Challenge (March 19 - March 30)|
|Current Gacha Event (March 19 - March 23)|
|Individual Rolls come with an Princess Fairy, while 11-Rolls come with 3 Queen Fairies. In addition, all SS or higher Cards rolled in this Gacha are guaranteed to be one of the following:|
|Club Bad Girls|
|This week's Special Guests:|