Loki

From Dragon Poker English Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Loki
Hit.png

ロキ
LokiSS.png
Nicknames
Rarity (レア) SS.pngGOD.png
Types
種族
God, Hero
神, 英雄
Max Stats
ステータス情報
Lv:120 HP:2422 ATK:1309 DEF:1191
Lv:120 HP:2906 ATK:1571 DEF:1429 (Awoken)
Cost/Orbs
(コスト/オーブ)
27/2
34/4(Awoken)
Main Skill (スキル)
The Trickster
トリックスター
2x Hit attack, chance to inflict Taunt (when target is already Taunted, Counterattack all received damage that turn)
敵に打属性のダメージを2回与え、確率で怒り状態にする(対象が怒りの時、そのターンに受けるダメージ全てに反撃する)
Sub Skill (子分スキル)
Capricious Copycat
きまぐれマネっ子
When main card's skill activates, small chance that it activates twice instead
親分のスキル発動時、稀にスキルを複数化し、2回発動する
Awoken Main Skill (スキル)
Joker Hand
ジョーカーハンド
2x Hit attack, chance to inflict Taunt on all targets (when target is Taunted, Counterattack and reduce all received damage that turn)
敵に打属性のダメージを2回与え、敵全体を確率で怒り状態にする(対象が怒り状態の時、そのターンの間、迎撃&軽減
Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)
Fickle Magic
移り気マジック
When Main Card's skill activates, chance that it activates 2-3 times instead
親分のスキル発動時、確率でスキルを複数化し、2~3回発動にする
Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)
God of Cunning
狡知の神
At the start of battle, increases DEF by 1.
戦闘開始時、防御力が1段階上昇した段階で始める
S.Awoken Main Skill (スキル)
'
'

S.Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)
'
'

S.Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)
'
'

Super Fusion (超合体)
Rising Tempest!
レイジングテンペスト!

Echidnacard.png  Hydracard.png  Lokicard.png  Mermaidcard.png  Priquetcard.png 
Shared by (合体カード): Echidna, Hydra, Loki, Mermaid, Priquet

Overview

Main Skill

SL1-5: 1x Hit attack with chance to inflict Taunt

SL6+: 2x Hit attack, chance to inflict Taunt (when target is already Taunted, Counterattack all received damage that turn)

SL1 SL2 SL3 SL4 SL5 SL6 SL7
DMG 1.20 1.30 1.40 1.55 1.70 1.50 1.60
Taunt Chance 60% 63% 68% 75% 85% 90% 95%

Loki isn't exactly a major damage-dealing card, but he is really good at sticking Taunt on vulnerable targets.
At SL6+, Loki also applies a Counter Shield on yourself, allowing Taunted foes to focus their attacks on you and get hit by the Counterattack.
As such, Loki is an excellent card to use against targets weak to Taunt or in Colosseum.

Awakening

SL7
DMG 1.60x
Taunt Chance (Primary Target) 95%
Taunt Chance (AoE) 65%
Counter Shield
Damage Reduction
30%

Loki's Main Skill doesn't change drastically. The only major changes are that the Counter Shield gains extra Damage Reduction and that Loki can now do an additional AoE Taunt to all targets. While it has somewhat limited usefulness in Dungeons, it can be pretty nasty to run across in Colosseum.

Sub Skill

Loki's Sub Skill is very interesting and quite unique. It has a 20% chance for activate the Main Card's Skill twice (at 80% power) upon Skill Activation. (Quite similar to the Yata no Kagami.) An extra benefit to this that it also prevents linking with Enhance cards if it goes off. However, given the relatively low chance to activate, you'll likely need another Loki or two to get a consistent result.

Awakened

Awakening improves Loki's Sub Skill a bit, now granting a chance to activate the Main Card's Skill two or three times (at 80% power) upon Skill Activation. Fortunately, the numbers improve a bit this time, with a 33% chance for 2x activation, 13.2% for 3x activation, giving you a rough ~46% chance for Loki's Sub Skill to go off. And much like before, it also prevents linking with Enhance cards if it activates. Loki tends to work pretty well with Support cards when you need to have their effects trigger multiple times. But you may consider sticking yet another Loki (or Ham Han or Magician) if you really want to prevent linking.

Recommended Subcards

Trivia

Loki is a god in Norse Mythology often portrayed as a Trickster of sorts.