Little Demon Awakening
|Name||Little Demon Awakening|
|History||2/8/2016 - 2/22/2016 |
9/5/2016 - 9/19/2016
This is a challenge dungeon, which has the following restrictions:
- Each entry costs 1/6th of your max Stamina
- SP boost is not allowed.
- There is only one round instead of the normal three so be prepared to face off against the boss immediately!
- Similar to the Tower Dungeon, you can join or create Rooms before you go into the Dungeon. This can be helpful to try and recruit help.
Unlike some other dungeons, this Challenge Dungeon requires a minimum Deck Power to enter.
|Difficulty||Minimum DP Required|
|Weaknesses:||(1.5x) (2.0x) Confusion (1.0x)|
|HP:||~900,000 (Dragon King)|
|Resistances||ATK/DEF Debuff Resistance: 25% |
Gravity Resistance: 50%
Confusion Resistance: ??%
Immune to all other Status Effects
Lino is weak to , , and Confuse
- Lino's Preemptive Attack will inflict Confusion on the Party as well as breaking their Shields.
- Lino will Charge up and Buff herself every turn (noted by a Red Aura); This has 3 Levels.
- After the LvMAX Charge, she'll unleash a deadly Release attack that deals a lot of damage, Debuffs, and inflicts Charm. After this, she'll reset her Stats.
- If you manage to inflict Confusion on Lino, this will reset her Charge Lv and keep her from Buffing; a good strategy is to constantly keep her Confused.
- Likewise, if you manage to inflict Damage UP, this will also reset her Charge Lv. Bizarrely, her Aura acts an an Unbreakable/Unbypassable Shield, so Anti-Shield Cards are effective here.
- Several of Lino's attacks can inflict Confusion. She'll also heal herself with some of her attacks as well.
- Shields can be pretty useful, though Lino has an attack or two that can break Shields, so be wary.
- The best Shields to utilize are either Evasion Shields or Damage Reduction. Status Reflect isn't quite that handy for this fight.
- If you Debuff Lino too much, she'll wipe her Debuffs.
- Overall, this is one of the easier Challenge Dungeons since there aren't a lot of mechanics to keep track of.
- Blue Slash: Jeanne, Luna, Lancelot, Lucifer, etc.
- Confuse Cards: Girim (Circus), Kagustsuchi, Colt, Harpy, Hermit, etc.
Upon defeating the Boss, you may receive one of several rewards:
- Book of Awakening
- Awakening Crystal
- SS Gem Marron
- SS Queen Skill Fairy
- SS Ring
- 10 Dragon Medals
- 3 Black Medals
You also have a chance for an Orb to drop. Additionally, special Limited Orbs may rarely drop that are specific to this Challenge Dungeon.
| Lead Astray Lv1
|★★||2||When played in a hand and you take damage during the turn, 10% chance to grant +1 AGI to the Party|
|Lead Astray Lv2
|★★★||2||When played in a hand and you take damage during the turn, 20% chance to grant +1 AGI to the Party|
| Desperate Lv1
|★★||2||ATK +100, When a Girl card other than your own is present in the hand, grants 2% Skill Boost|
| Desperate Lv2
|★★★||2||ATK +100, When a Girl card other than your own is present in the hand, grants 2% Skill Boost|
| Fascinate Lv1
|★★||2||HP +100, grants 2% Skill Boost to all Girl cards other than your own (Limited to Girl Cards only)|
| Fascinate Lv2
|★★★||2||HP +100, grants 3% Skill Boost to all Girl cards other than your own (Limited to Girl Cards only)|
| Crazy For You
|★★★★★||3||ATK +200, When a Girl card other than your own is present in the hand, grants 5% Skill Boost (Limited to Girl Cards only)|