List of Super Fusions
Super Fusions: How do they work?
Super Fusion occurs when two or more cards that are part of a Super Fusion pool come together in a hand and combine their powers to execute certain effects such as Buffing, Attacking, Debuffing, or Healing. Super Fusion can be quite useful to utilize, though it can also sometimes act as an inconvenience.
Here's some notes on how it actually works:
- Super Fusion occurs when two or more cards that are part of a Super Fusion pool come together in a played hand.
- The more cards present for the Super Fusion, the more powerful it can be (only applies to SFs with Attacks)
- Skill Guarantee takes priority over Super Fusion.
- Any specific Super Fusion can only be used ONCE per Dungeon. (So say if you activate the "Flame Curse" SF, you can't use it again in the same Dungeon.)
- Super Fusion ignores all Status Effects excluding Sleep, so it will activate should be impaired. (However, in Duel Match, SFs can still activate even if you are Asleep!)
- Super Fusions that have Attacks draw their Attack Power from the combined Attack of all the Cards included. (This ignores any active Buff effects. However, other effects such as increased Damage or Healing do affect SFs)
- Technically speaking, if a Super Fusion has an attack included, it's supposed to be Non-Elemental...
- However, the attack CAN be absorbed if an enemy has an Elemental Absorption Shield active and one of the cards in the included SF match that Element.