| Lee Long|
| Max Stats
| Lv:120 HP:2199 ATK:1483 DEF:1407|
Lv:120 HP:2542 ATK:1779 DEF:1689 (Awoken)
| 28/2 |
| Main Skill (スキル)|
| 1x Hit attack, increase your AGI (When your AGI >= +1, execute an additional attack for each +1 AGI, up to maximum of 6 attacks)|
| Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
Power of the Dragon Vein
| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants 15% Skill Boost (For every 20% HP lost, adds +5% Skill Boost, up to a maximum of 35%)|
| Awoken Main Skill (スキル)|
'True Dragon Fist
| 3x Hit attack, grants +1 AGI (When your AGI is +3/4/5, executes 4/5/6x Hit attack instead)|
| Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
| When Main Card has Attack Skill, grants 30-40% Skill Boost (For every 20% HP lost, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +2%)|
| Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)|
| Grants 15% Skill Boost for every Hit card in the played hand other than your own.|
| S.Awoken Main Skill (スキル)|
| S.Awoken Sub Skill (子分スキル)|
| S.Awoken Skill (覚醒スキル)|
| Super Fusion (超合体)|
- Grants +1 AGI on Skill Activation
- Executes 1x additional attack for every +1 AGI (up to a max of 6 attacks)
Literally the Hit version of Lao Hu. Lee Long's gimmick is a simple one; the AGI you have, the more attacks that he executes. By default, this is a just a single Hit attack, but as your AGI increase, so does your # of attacks. Fortunately, you also get +1 AGI when you attack. So at +5 AGI, that's a 6x Claw attack! As such, if you can stay Buffed, Lee Long can deal impressive damage.
- Grants +1 AGI on Skill Activation.
- When your AGI is +3/4/5, executes 4/5/6x Claw attack respectively.
- For example, if your AGI is at +4, then Lee Long executes a 5x Hit attack.
- 2/12/18: Changed from Damage Boost to Skill Boost.
- Lee Long is a pun on Lee Xiaolong, or Bruce Lee. The word "long" is itself Chinese for dragon.
- The "dragon vein" is part of feng shui terminology and refers to the position of mountains and rivers.