Lair of the Star-Spawn Twins
|Name||Lair of the Star-Spawn Twins|
|History||9/14/2020 - 9/28/2020|
Cardify Skills are Disabled.
The Boss Zhar & Lloigor are weak to and Blind.
Eldritch-type cards also deal 20% additional damage in the Dungeon.
Waves 1 & 2
- Simply defeat one of the two foes that appear to have the other flee.
- The Twins' Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and inflict Zombify!
- You actually WANT to be Zombified as this ties into their following attack on the first turn.
- On their first turn, the Twins will attack the Party and if a target isn't Zombified, they get hit for high damage, heavy Debuffs, and get a Sustained Debuff effect for 3 turns.
- The Twins' primary gimmick is that they beef up with Shields! And rather dangerous ones at that!
- They have an Enhance Absorb Shield and a Water Absorb Shield both with Overwrite Disabled attached!!!
- They'll also sometimes apply a Damage Reduction Shield. (The Damage Reduction is surprisingly low.)
- As such, bring plenty of Shield Breakers. Damage UP cards will be ineffective.
- If you greatly Debuff the Twins, they'll wipe their Debuffs.
- After every turn or so, the Twins will Charge up their Frenzy Lv. After a few turns, they'll unleash a Release attack.
- Blinding them can weaken the attack, making it deal less damage.
- There is no way to completely prevent this attack, so be aware.
- Effective Shields
- Status Reflect/Immunity + Damage Reduction works wonders after Turn 1.
- Otherwise, standard Status Reflect is fine, but you may need to Heal more.
Super Dragon Emperor
- SDE interestingly enough isn't too terribly different or uses unique strategies. It's just simply harder.
- That said, the Twins still get greatly enhanced HP and Attack, so you'll need to stay on your toes. There is also no hard Turn Limit.
- The Twins' Preemptive Attack will attack the Party and inflict Zombify as well as a Sustained Debuff effect (-2 to all Stats for 3 Turns)
- As before, you actually WANT to be Zombified as this ties into their following attack on the first turn.
- In addition, Preemptive Iron Wall is a must as well, as otherwise you'll be hit for high damage.
- On their 1st Turn, the Twins will INSTANT KILL any player that isn't Zombified (roughly 100k+ damage). If you are Zombified, then you just get hit for regular damage.
- After the 1st Turn, you'll need to clear Zombify and apply Damage Reduction Shields to the Party.
- Unlike Previous Difficulties, some form of Damage Reduction Shields are a must as the Twins' attacks can deal very high damage otherwise.
- The best cards for this job are Aqua (Pajamas), Barachiel, Fata & Lefa, Xiao (Little), and Angel Face. (Do note the latter two will need to be reapplied constantly.)
- If the Twins' Stats get Debuffed, they'll Reverse their Stats! If you manage to Blind them though, that will prevent this from occurring!
- Likewise, their Charge mechanic still remains as well. If it reaches LvMAX, the Release attack will break your Shields. Simply Blind them to reset the Charge Lv.
- As before, the Twins also still utilize their Shields, so Shield Breakers are a must!
- Stab Cards
- Blind Cards
- Shield Breakers
- Explorer Motorov is not particularly noteworthy. His Main Skill is ok for this Event, while his Sub is just merely average.
- The Tcho-Tcho Person has a bit higher chance of inflicting Blindness with its Skill than some other similar Cards, which does make him more useful against Blind-weak foes.
Special Sub Cards
When you clear the Dungeon, one of two Sub Cards may drop from the Dungeon Chest.
You'll need 12 copies each to evolve one fully to from SS to SSS.
|Card||Sub Skill Description|
|Star Warriors' Gun|| When Main Card has Stab Skill, grants (20/25/30)-40% Skill Boost |
If target is an Eldritch or is Blinded, increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +5%
|Catfish|| When Main Card is an Eldritch, grants (10/15/20)-30% Skill Boost and +1 ATK |
SSS Only: Increases the Minimum Skill Boost by +1% for every +1 ATK you have
- The Star Warriors' Gun is a good Sub for any Stab card, granting a nice Skill Boost. You also get a minor boost if the target is an Eldritch or is Blinded.
- The Catfish is...a weird Sub for Eldritch cards. Few Eldritch Support cards exist which makes this pretty lackluster, especially considering it's lacking in any noteworthy effects.
Accumulated Point Rewards
Unlike most other Special Events, the Points you accumulated are split into two.
The first is an accumulated point total that keep tracks of all the Points you've gained total, while the other you can use to spend on fodder.
Once you've reached the appropriate Point Total, you can obtain the reward associated with it.
The Fodder is Mohinga; they give 2x EXP to all Event Cards including Lady of Black Flames, Erik & Marsh, Queen in Red, and Prince of Evil.
They can also be used as Skill-Up Material for Skills. (Skill Fairy Equivalent)
There's a Special Mission for this Dungeon that you can complete to get a special Title.
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3 Turns.||"Abominable Twins" Title|
|Clear TDK Difficulty.||"Queen in Red" Title|
|Clear TDK Difficulty without using a Continue.||Forehead Jewel|
|Defeat the Boss on TDK Difficulty in 3+ Turns.||Forehead Jewel|
There's Daily Missions for this Dungeon that you can complete to get rewards.
|Clear the Dungeon 1 Time||1 Dragon Stone|
|Clear the Dungeon 3 Times||R Ring Set|
|Clear the Dungeon 5 Times||Random Special Sub Card|
- If you're Lv300 or higher, you must clear the Dungeon on Demon Difficulty or higher for it to count.
- The Sub Card offered for clearing the Dungeon 5 times is random per day.
|3 Black Medals||10,000||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|150 Dragon Medals||7,500||Obtainable up to 3 times.|
|SS Fodder Set x7||100,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 21 Cards.|
|SS Fodder Set x35||500,000||Can be obtained repeatedly. Has a total of 105 Cards.|
- While rolling the Event Fodder Gacha will give you more Fodder mats on average, the Fodder Sets give a pretty generous amount of Fodder mats and makes it easier to go through Points.
Treasure Rewards & Points Earned
|Difficulty||Points Earned||Treasure Reward|
初級 (24 STP)
上級 (60 STP)
|8000||10 Black Medals|
鬼級 (72 STP)
|10000||200 Dragon Medals|
竜級 (96 STP)
|15000||200 Dragon Medals|
神級 (114 STP)
|30000||20 Black Medals|
竜王級 (132 STP)
|45000||3 Goddess Fairies|
|True Dragon King
真竜王級 (150 STP)
|60000||10 Black Medals|
|Super Dragon Emperor
超竜皇級 (168 STP)